Pusillanimous White Liberals & Racist Minorities = A Toxic Media Mess...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
What happened to our Mainstream Media? When did it get hijacked by hysterical pusillanimous White Liberals and Racist Minorities? They really have shown their true colors (no pun intended) on this awful Zimmerman/Martin incident. Their obsession with Race-Baiting division has now reached a new low. Media Outlets like CNN & NBC should be ashamed of themselves. Their 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement really is pretty awful. They have clearly tried to capitalize on this poor kid's tragic death. It looks like they're attempting to make this incident their Rodney King Redux. So will there be more violence? Possibly. And if so, the Liberal Press should be rightfully blamed for it. That's just how i feel anyway. But what do you think about how the MSM has handled this tragedy?

I guess this never happened...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2fNik7oNk]Mob beats robs strips a Tourist on St Patricks Day, Baltimore - YouTube[/ame]

What happened to our Mainstream Media? When did it get hijacked by hysterical pusillanimous White Liberals and Racist Minorities? They really have shown their true colors (no pun intended) on this awful Zimmerman/Martin incident. Their obsession with Race-Baiting division has now reached a new low. Media Outlets like CNN & NBC should be ashamed of themselves. Their 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement really is pretty awful. They have clearly tried to capitalize on this poor kid's tragic death. It looks like they're attempting to make this incident their Rodney King Redux. So will there be more violence? Possibly. And if so, the Liberal Press should be rightfully blamed for it. That's just how i feel anyway. But what do you think about how the MSM has handled this tragedy?

I have not watched NBC/MSNBC in a long time and for good reason. I am aware that NBC edited the 911 call and made it even worse......... I am not always happy with Fox either, but at least they don't do misleading things like that.....also, a lot of people on the news these days are not even journalists but rather lawyers......I think if we get back to it being more journalists again, it may be a little better....:)

I have not watched NBC/MSNBC in a long time and for good reason. I am aware that NBC edited the 911 call and made it even worse......... I am not always happy with Fox either, but at least they don't do misleading things like that.....also, a lot of people on the news these days are not even journalists but rather lawyers......I think if we get back to it being more journalists again, it may be a little better....:)

Good points. Thanks.

Good points. Thanks.

You know the Mike Wallace generation of journalists....you may not agree with them, but at least they were reporters and once they wanted to find out the truth, they didn't give up until they did. Now we have reporters having a tingle up their legs because the president is talking...:)

Good points. Thanks.

You know the Mike Wallace generation of journalists....you may not agree with them, but at least they were reporters and once they wanted to find out the truth, they didn't give up until they did. Now we have reporters having a tingle up their legs because the president is talking...:)

Yea, they are so smitten when a liberal politician speaks that they can't think straight.

Many in the media are lawyers, as are most Democrat politicians. The words "reporter" and "investigator" used to be almost interchangeable. Now the words "reporter" and "supporter" (for a candidate) are one and the same.

You never used to know for sure which party a reporter was a member of. We got the facts delivered and formed our opinions.

Now they may as well have a "D" tattooed on their forehead. No more "just the facts, ma'am." They give you their opinion, often without even trying to back it up with facts, and they ridicule those who dare disagree. If they say Zimmerman is a big, fat white guy and Trayvon was a skinny little 12 year old, then who are you to question? They say tea parties are violent and OWS pooping protesters are peaceful and will call you evil, wealthy racist, rightwing, blah, blah if you point out the obvious. Even after facts come out, they are reticent to stop reporting lies.

Forum List

Back