Purple heart Trump, just can't help himself folks, he can't!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Some washed up hillbilly hands Trump his purple heart medal...first words out of Trumps, mouth...not thank you, I'm honored, first words, is this real?

Speaking at a campaign event in Virginia, Trump thanked an Iraq War veteran who had given him his Purple Heart as a gift prior to taking the stage.

“I said to him, ‘Is that like the real one or is that a copy? And he said, ‘That’s my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you,’” Trump said in Ashburn, Virginia. “And I said, ‘Man that’s big stuff.’ I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier, but I tell you it was such an honor.”
57a0fead1300002a007c28ac.png

Can you understand why this guy isn't fit for anything but taking out the trash at his many hotels?

some "Washed up Hillbilly".....yeah you are really standing for honoring our military

Your faux outrage is noted :alirulz:

LMFAO. I love the Outraged by Trump Industry :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have really stepped up their level of stupidity hahahahahaha.

Best election season ever. I wish it wouldn't end so quickly. Tomorrows another day, what will they be outraged about next? Exciting times we live in :lol: :lol:

• Banned
:banana::banana:PURPLE HEART TURNS OUT TO BE A FAKE!!

How do I know it’s a PR stunt? Did you think it was weird that Trump supposedly asked the man, “Is that, like, the real one or is that a copy?” because, like, who the fuck makes copies of military awards? Well, it turns out you do when you don’t want to give the real medal you were given for your sacrifice to the country to some doofus who isn’t going to be president.

• Banned
some "Washed up Hillbilly".....yeah you are really standing for honoring our military

How do I know it’s a PR stunt? Did you think it was weird that Trump supposedly asked the man, “Is that, like, the real one or is that a copy?” because, like, who the fuck makes copies of military awards? Well, it turns out you do when you don’t want to give the real medal you were given for your sacrifice to the country to some doofus who isn’t going to be president.

I served 10 years in the US Navy, was honorable discharged in 1985 sas Petty Officer 2nd class!!. Where's your creds!! Oh and it turned out to be FAKE!!!

Some washed up hillbilly hands Trump his purple heart medal...first words out of Trumps, mouth...not thank you, I'm honored, first words, is this real?

Speaking at a campaign event in Virginia, Trump thanked an Iraq War veteran who had given him his Purple Heart as a gift prior to taking the stage.

“I said to him, ‘Is that like the real one or is that a copy? And he said, ‘That’s my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you,’” Trump said in Ashburn, Virginia. “And I said, ‘Man that’s big stuff.’ I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier, but I tell you it was such an honor.”

Can you understand why this guy isn't fit for anything but taking out the trash at his many hotels?
Whoa there Nelly, hands of veterans that have shown the greatest honor given...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

And?????

LMFAO. I love the Outraged by Trump Industry :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have really stepped up their level of stupidity hahahahahaha.

Best election season ever. I wish it wouldn't end so quickly. Tomorrows another day, what will they be outraged about next? Exciting times we live in :lol: :lol:
This coming from a poster, who gets his rocks off of transgender stooges using bathrooms, I'd say we're all in good company, yes?

And?????
The day you put on a uniform and do your duty, you can find what kind of person you are..or are not....Right now, you are not.....

I served 10 years in the US Navy, was honorable discharged in 1985 sas Petty Officer 2nd class!!. Where's your creds!! Oh and it turned out to be FAKE!!!

So the vet pulled a fast one on Donald Trump to get his picture taken. Maybe he got replacements through NPRC or ordered some online. Doesn't mean Donald was in on it. Who makes copies of military awards are people who want to build shadow boxes while they are still in service and need to actually have theirs to wear, among others.

So the vet pulled a fast one on Donald Trump to get his picture taken. Maybe he got replacements through NPRC or ordered some online. Doesn't mean Donald was in on it. Who makes copies of military awards are people who want to build shadow boxes while they are still in service and need to actually have theirs to wear, among others.
I'm not hating, but I find it very convenient that this happened amid the turmoil trump is engaged in, the guys a clown.

I'm not hating, but I find it very convenient that this happened amid the turmoil trump is engaged in, the guys a clown.

Makes it seem almost like the democrats staged this controversy the way he told Donald it was real and ran to a reporter and told her it was fake doesn't it?

Makes it seem almost like the democrats staged this controversy the way he told Donald it was real and ran to a reporter and told her it was fake doesn't it?

It was a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back