Purple heart Trump, just can't help himself folks, he can't!!

some "Washed up Hillbilly".....yeah you are really standing for honoring our military

Your faux outrage is noted :alirulz:
How do I know it’s a PR stunt? Did you think it was weird that Trump supposedly asked the man, “Is that, like, the real one or is that a copy?” because, like, who the fuck makes copies of military awards? Well, it turns out you do when you don’t want to give the real medal you were given for your sacrifice to the country to some doofus who isn’t going to be president.

I served 10 years in the US Navy, was honorable discharged in 1985 sas Petty Officer 2nd class!!. Where's your creds!! Oh and it turned out to be FAKE!!!

So the vet pulled a fast one on Donald Trump to get his picture taken. Maybe he got replacements through NPRC or ordered some online. Doesn't mean Donald was in on it. Who makes copies of military awards are people who want to build shadow boxes while they are still in service and need to actually have theirs to wear, among others.
I'm not hating, but I find it very convenient that this happened amid the turmoil trump is engaged in, the guys a clown.

Makes it seem almost like the democrats staged this controversy the way he told Donald it was real and ran to a reporter and told her it was fake doesn't it?

It was a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Certainly seems like it. If he hadn't gone straight to the reporter, I would be more skeptical but it seems awfully odd he would do that before Donald even had a chance to have anything checked out.

How do I know it’s a PR stunt? Did you think it was weird that Trump supposedly asked the man, “Is that, like, the real one or is that a copy?” because, like, who the fuck makes copies of military awards? Well, it turns out you do when you don’t want to give the real medal you were given for your sacrifice to the country to some doofus who isn’t going to be president.

I served 10 years in the US Navy, was honorable discharged in 1985 sas Petty Officer 2nd class!!. Where's your creds!! Oh and it turned out to be FAKE!!!

So the vet pulled a fast one on Donald Trump to get his picture taken. Maybe he got replacements through NPRC or ordered some online. Doesn't mean Donald was in on it. Who makes copies of military awards are people who want to build shadow boxes while they are still in service and need to actually have theirs to wear, among others.
I'm not hating, but I find it very convenient that this happened amid the turmoil trump is engaged in, the guys a clown.

Makes it seem almost like the democrats staged this controversy the way he told Donald it was real and ran to a reporter and told her it was fake doesn't it?

It was a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Certainly seems like it. If he hadn't gone straight to the reporter, I would be more skeptical but it seems awfully odd he would do that before Donald even had a chance to have anything checked out.

He also told the reporter that he gave him the award to point out that vets other than the family of the dead one that he criticized have not had their side of the controversy expressed.

Trump put this whole thing in front of the public because he always answers critics by claiming that everyone loves him. Anyone else would have simply apologized to the dead vet's family, but Trump has to show that there are vets who love him so much that they want to give him their awards for valor. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back