"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely irrelevent.

All they have to prove is that Zimmerman deprived Trayvon of his civil rights.

They didn't have to prove the cops who beat Rodney King were "racists" in order to put them on trial when an all-white jury acquitted those assholes.

The big difference between Zimmerman and the cops who beat up Rodney King, was that the cops, were cops, on the job and whatever they did was state action. Zimmerman is not under an obligation to protect Martin's civil right, or anyone's civil rights. The police are.

To find that Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights would be to create a new civil right. The right of black people to beat up white people. Is the government willing to create that right?

Hopefully the jury is not made up of pro-gun racists who think it is okay for an innocent, unarmed individual who is just walking home from the mini-mart to end up dead because some crazy ass vigilant profiles him, follows him, ignores the authority's suggestion to not follow, and creates a confrontation where the kid ends up dead. If it was your white kid and the killer was black, wow oh wow you'd be singing a completely different song.

Really? Prove it. If you're going to sling around accusations like that, Sparkles, you'd better be prepared to back them up. Otherwise, we're going to just have to assume that the reason you did it is because that's how YOU would behave, and you're projecting your own vile, disgusting, lowlife racism onto others.

So if that's not the impression you want to leave, do tell us the foundation for the bolded sentence in your post.

I'm sure the "knock-knock" joke made Zimmerman a lot of friends on the jury as they were looking at the pained expressions on the faces of Trayvon Martin's parents!

you think they sat the weekend thinking over a knock knock joke

when they got to end the week

with this high water mark

omara:“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

folgate: “It could have, yes.”
Speculation. The witness is not a clairvoyant,

Someone explain the concept of "expert witness" to Snottie.

Yeah, lol.

Have you started stocking up on gasoline, rags and glass bottles so that you'll be ready when Zimmerman is acquitted?

I think Snottie needs to stock up on antidepressants and heart attack meds for when Zimmerman is acquitted. If the shock doesn't kill him outright, the invalidation of his worldview and prejudices might drive him to suicide.

There is no proof or evidence that he was doing anything wrong except wearing a hoodie while black.

You might be a fine racist, but you don't pay much attention to what's going on around you....

{Former New York police sergeant Steve Kardian characterized Zimmerman’s position in the description from Good as “virtually indefensible.” As discussed during the testimony, Kardian said that Good likely knew about the “ground and pound” position from watching (Mixed Martial Arts) MMA or Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on TV. Noting the importance of Zimmerman’s physical capabilities, Kardian said looking at him he sees “a soft man, a soft person, not very tough, not very physical at all.”}

Zimmerman Trial Neighbor John Good Witness Testimony Fox | Mediaite

Yeah, assault is still a crime - even it's against a Hispanic declared "white" by the Klan...

You wanna know something REALLY shocking? Assault is a crime even when it's against an ACTUAL WHITE PERSON! :eek:

Interesting.

So you're convinced that Martin was righteous in his activities that night?
There is no proof or evidence that he was doing anything wrong except wearing a hoodie while black.

The cuts and bumps on the back of Zimmerman's head and his broken nose indicate otherwise.

Wasn't it Snottie who claimed Zimmerman probably did that damage bumping his head while getting out of his truck? Or was that one of our other beloved racist retards?

Cracker is not a race nor a color.

You are such a lying scuzbucket, I swear. What do you "think" - I'm using the word very loosely here - the word means? Are you seriously going to try to convince us that you think Trayvon was calling Zimmerman a crunchy piece of unleavened bread product? :eusa_hand: Please don't assume we're all dumbfucks just because you choose to be.

a usually disparaging : a poor usually Southern white
b capitalized : a native or resident of Florida or Georgia —used as a nickname

Merriam-Webster, dimwit. Go argue the definition with THEM.

Cracker is not a race or a color.

Who said it WAS, fuckbrain? It's a racial epithet. Do you need me to define THAT for you, too? How about "is"? I seem to remember you dumbshits having trouble with THAT definition at one point. Just make me a list of vocabulary words you need help with.

Cracker is not a race nor a color.

You are such a lying scuzbucket, I swear. What do you "think" - I'm using the word very loosely here - the word means? Are you seriously going to try to convince us that you think Trayvon was calling Zimmerman a crunchy piece of unleavened bread product? :eusa_hand: Please don't assume we're all dumbfucks just because you choose to be.

You are correct, its just a word, like ******, right? Both are equally offensive though.

Who said it WAS, fuckbrain? It's a racial epithet. Do you need me to define THAT for you, too? How about "is"? I seem to remember you dumbshits having trouble with THAT definition at one point. Just make me a list of vocabulary words you need help with.

"Porch monkey" isn't a race either.

You might be a fine racist, but you don't pay much attention to what's going on around you....

{Former New York police sergeant Steve Kardian characterized Zimmerman’s position in the description from Good as “virtually indefensible.” As discussed during the testimony, Kardian said that Good likely knew about the “ground and pound” position from watching (Mixed Martial Arts) MMA or Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on TV. Noting the importance of Zimmerman’s physical capabilities, Kardian said looking at him he sees “a soft man, a soft person, not very tough, not very physical at all.”}

Yeah, assault is still a crime - even it's against a Hispanic declared "white" by the Klan...

You wanna know something REALLY shocking? Assault is a crime even when it's against an ACTUAL WHITE PERSON! :eek:

The turds in here are falling all over themselves trying to claim that Trayvon was justified in assaulting Zimmerman for looking at him the wrong way.

The turds in here are falling all over themselves trying to claim that Trayvon was justified in assaulting Zimmerman for looking at him the wrong way.

omara introduced the idea that

cement could be considered a weapon

You know..................I'm still wondering how Trayvon was able to slam Zimmerman's head into the cement, because he sure as shit couldn't have grabbed him by the hair to do it, the only real way he'd be able to do so would be to grab him by the ears.

But................that requires both hands to do so. If that was the case, how did Trayvon manage to also cover his nose and mouth while slamming his head? Did he grow a 3rd arm?

And................if he did slam his head into the cement by holding him by the ears, why wasn't there more damage to his ears?

You know..................I'm still wondering how Trayvon was able to slam Zimmerman's head into the cement, because he sure as shit couldn't have grabbed him by the hair to do it, the only real way he'd be able to do so would be to grab him by the ears.

But................that requires both hands to do so. If that was the case, how did Trayvon manage to also cover his nose and mouth while slamming his head? Did he grow a 3rd arm?

And................if he did slam his head into the cement by holding him by the ears, why wasn't there more damage to his ears?

Excellent questions. Zimmerman is not to be believed. I don't take at face value anything, not one word, he says or has said. Why people assume the only version of events are his is beyond comprehension. His 'story' is just that. His story.

Excellent questions. Zimmerman is not to be believed. I don't take at face value anything, not one word, he says or has said. Why people assume the only version of events are his is beyond comprehension. His 'story' is just that. His story.

Yeah....................and another hole in his story is he said that Trayvon jumped him from behind some bushes.

Only trouble is..............there AREN'T any bushes in the area where Zimmerman caught up with him.

The thing I found most repugnant about his testimony thus far? He said that Trayvon's death was "God's plan".

Asked if he regretted getting out of the car that night or owning a gun, Zimmerman said no. Asked if he would do anything differently, Zimmerman said no a third time, and added that Trayvon’s death was “God’s plan.”

Later, as the interview ended and the host asked if Zimmerman had a message for Trayvon’s parents or the general public, Zimmerman said that before responding he wanted to change his answer to the earlier question. He explained that he thought Hannity had asked if he was sorry he didn’t get a lawyer at first, wished he hadn’t spoken to the police so much or taken voice stress tests.

“I do wish there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn’t have put me in the position where I had to take his life,” Zimmerman said. “I want to tell everyone, my wife, my family, my parents, grandmother, the Martins, the city of Sanford and America: I’m sorry that this happened. I’m truly sorry.”

In a statement after the show, Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, said: “We must worship a different God, because there’s no way my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my son.”

Martin’s speechless attorney, Benjamin Crump, uttered just two words: “just ... unbelievable

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/18/2902003/zimmerman-trayvons-death-was-gods.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:

Yeah....................and another hole in his story is he said that Trayvon jumped him from behind some bushes.

Only trouble is..............there AREN'T any bushes in the area where Zimmerman caught up with him.

The thing I found most repugnant about his testimony thus far? He said that Trayvon's death was "God's plan".

Asked if he regretted getting out of the car that night or owning a gun, Zimmerman said no. Asked if he would do anything differently, Zimmerman said no a third time, and added that Trayvon’s death was “God’s plan.”

Later, as the interview ended and the host asked if Zimmerman had a message for Trayvon’s parents or the general public, Zimmerman said that before responding he wanted to change his answer to the earlier question. He explained that he thought Hannity had asked if he was sorry he didn’t get a lawyer at first, wished he hadn’t spoken to the police so much or taken voice stress tests.

“I do wish there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn’t have put me in the position where I had to take his life,” Zimmerman said. “I want to tell everyone, my wife, my family, my parents, grandmother, the Martins, the city of Sanford and America: I’m sorry that this happened. I’m truly sorry.”

In a statement after the show, Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, said: “We must worship a different God, because there’s no way my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my son.”

Martin’s speechless attorney, Benjamin Crump, uttered just two words: “just ... unbelievable

Read more here: Zimmerman: Trayvon’s death was “God’s plan” - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
Another great post. The self-righteous pig.

Anything he could have done where he wouldn't be in a position to take Trayvon's life???

Fucking hell! Everything he did put him in a position to take Trayvon's life. He created the whole situation that caused Trayvon's death! Unbelieveable!

Read more here: Zimmerman: Trayvon’s death was “God’s plan” - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
Another great post. The self-righteous pig.

Anything he could have done where he wouldn't be in a position to take Trayvon's life???

Fucking hell! Everything he did put him in a position to take Trayvon's life. He created the whole situation that caused Trayvon's death! Unbelieveable!

You're right..........................Zimmerman HAD to follow Trayvon into a gated community, and he HAD to choose to follow him after calling 911 to report what was going on, and was told by the 911 dispatcher that they really didn't need him to follow Trayvon, yet he decided to do so anyway.

What would I think God would have wanted? For Trayvon to live and for Zimmerman to learn that his bigotry would get him in trouble if he kept following his own line of thinking, instead of what God would want him to do.

I'm not stupid enough to think that I can speak for God, because after all................I'm just a human, but considering that one of the 7 Noahide Commandments, and one of the 10 Commandments states "thou shalt not murder", I really don't think that God would approve of what Zimmerman did, because God said don't.

Nope........................sorry.....................it wasn't God's plan that killed Trayvon, it was Zimmerman's bigotry and ego (him thinking he was all that and a bag of chips because he was a failure at becoming a cop, so he had to settle for being on a neighborhood watch) that killed him.

Actually...................Zimmerman murdered him.

Yeah, lol.

Have you started stocking up on gasoline, rags and glass bottles so that you'll be ready when Zimmerman is acquitted?

I think Snottie needs to stock up on antidepressants and heart attack meds for when Zimmerman is acquitted. If the shock doesn't kill him outright, the invalidation of his worldview and prejudices might drive him to suicide.

dIt would not bother me if he is found not guilty.

His life is over. He will become another casey anthony,.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Ground and Pound, stupid.

Pay attention to the proceedings - you're too caught up in your own racism to grasp what is going on around you.

What time do the riots begin?

Will it be another OWS type show in many cities?

Or will the riots be limited to Trayvon's community for this one?

Is there an admission fee?

Are hoodies required?

Is it "bring your own Skittles?"

Forum List

Back