Public school children forced to pray to Allah

I would be suing the last penny out of that school district if my child had been on the field trip. Teaching culture is one thing, teaching religion is a different matter.

I love the subtle brainwashing. Notice that the girls are segregated out.

All you would had to do is, not sign the permission slip. ;)

Did you even watch the video Luissa?

And you know what I could have done, if I didn't want my child to go? Not sign the permission slip.:eek:

And I wouldn't have cared, just like my parents didn't care when we did the same thing when learning about the Native American culture, or the Japanese culture in school. At the Japanese culture center, we even learned some of their religious practices. YOu guys act like the school forced the parents to sign the permission slip or bring their children to school that day.

Were you asked to pray to their ancestors? No, I thought not. The trip was a lie from start to finish. It was to teach them about culture but instead they were lied to about history and then forced to separate where the boys were invited to pray but the girls were not.....The permission slip was a LIE!!! How many parents do you think would have signed it if the truth were revealed ahead of time? If they were told that the kids would be told that women had the right to vote under Islam but not under our forefathers? (a lie) If they were told that the boys would be encouraged to pray with the Muslim men while the girls would be separated?

I would have no problem with my child going to a Mosque to see the architecture, to learn about their culture, but this was not that...watch the video...

How do you know? The article for one was biased, and didn't go into what the parents were told. Did you see the permission slip? When you find a statement from the parents, let me know.

It is in the video.

I am sure the video is biased, but everything you claim is not covered in the video is there. The thing that got to me was the claim that women were allowed to vote in 7th century Arabia. Men didn't even vote then, so why would women be allowed to vote?

I can't believe they made it out of the mosque without being beheaded!!!

Ravi-No savvy,

The sarcasm notwithstanding, the kids are being "beheaded" in the sense that they are being BRINWASHED to the point that if they won't be able to freely use their brains. being INDOCRINATED, intellectually speaking......THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE BEHEADED....you fucking Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Swine.

You, and your ilk, are part of the LIEberrhoid ROT which is destroying America.

YOU ARE THE ENEMY WITHIN.....that is if you are an American citizen.

Your kind of ROT is the ROT most responsible for the destruction of civilizations other than Wars of Annihilation, ex: Genghiz Khan.

Yo.....Ain't Got A Ma.........maybe YOUR unformed brain would be "brainwashed" by an afternoon touring a mosque, but most elementary school kids are smarter than that.

Based on the screeds you keep posting here, you're barely above retarded. I bet you went to family reunions to meet women, didn't ya?

That aint fuckin cool at all man.

It would be interesting to see what the permission slip said. Maybe the school got around the Establishment Clause by saying this was a "cultural education". Shady. I could see it for Comparative Religion 101 at University of X, but for an elementary class? Huh?

There seems to be a blur between cultural and religious. That line should be made clear, so the parents can make an informed decision before signing the permission slip.

I'm not a parent yet. But if I was, and little silky was in this type of situation, I'd call the teacher and ask for the details and what the exact itinerary was going to be. Then I'd tell my kid to ask lots of questions. When the lil shit got back home, I'd ask how the day went and what s/he learned and liked and didn't like. It would be a good chance to see how they saw it, since that's the most important thing, and then straighten out any misunderstandings. I'm the parent.

And hopefully I'd be a good enough parent that I would be more influential to little silky than a few hours at a mosque or church or whatever.

I would not, repeat, would not spray the kid down with a pressure washer. :razz:

every couple days I ask my stepson about random events and things just to make sure there is no secret indoctrination going in by members of my family or at his school etc
Hmmm...The Paranoia is strong in this one.

anakin-skywalker.jpg

Last edited:
WTF? Children learning about different cultures. The humanity.

I would also like to see where the children were forced. I am also sure their parents had to sign permission slips.

I wonder what your reaction would be had the students been taken to a Christian church, lied to about history and then separated by sex and participated in prayer.....

And you know what I could have done, if I didn't want my child to go? Not sign the permission slip.:eek:

And I wouldn't have cared, just like my parents didn't care when we did the same thing when learning about the Native American culture, or the Japanese culture in school. At the Japanese culture center, we even learned some of their religious practices. YOu guys act like the school forced the parents to sign the permission slip or bring their children to school that day.

PissahLuissa,

Native American Culture, Japanese Culture in PRESENT REALITY, etc.....where in THOSE cultures you can name does it state that their FUEHRER....i.e. MOHAHAHAHAMED, the Historically documented THIEF, MURDERING RAPIST (he fucked Ayesha when she was a child of 9 yrs.....issued the INSTRUCTIONS to make "the World the CALIPHATE of ISLAM: Preferably by word, AND SWORD IF NECESSARY"

PLUS......The Mid East Fucking MUSLIMS (or those in America with that origin) either follow their CRAZED IMAMS with TERRORISM around the WORLD or SUPPORT them by being SILENT, as dead as my pet canary, that died 4 yrs ago.

So, you Obamarrhgoidal LIEBTURD Arsehole.....are your other "CULTURES" guilty of all THIS ISLAMIC SHIT ?!?!?

Jack Fate, don't sign the permission slip, keep your offspring home, and shut up.

Nope. I pay taxes. I'm an American.
So with a grand statement like that.

Are we supposed to bow down to you or something? :lol:

I really don't give a damn what you do. All I know is I ain't going to sit down and shut up or sign some petition bullshit. I pay taxes and the law says no religion in public school and that's the way it is. You guys have this backwards. The people run this country. We don't let religious muslim thugs tell us what to do and when to shut up.

Last edited:
Wong said the mosque visit took place as part of the sixth grade social studies course, ‘‘Enduring Beliefs in the World Today,’’ which includes segments on Judaism, Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam. As part of the class, students also visit a synagogue, a gospel musical performance, and meet with Hindu religious representatives, she said.

Then this school has a religious curriculum. Plain and simple.

Studying the Indian culture can be done without studying hindu

Studying Arab culture can be done without studying islam

Studying European culture can be done without studding christianity.

Studying the Jewish culture can be done without studying hebew.

Last edited:
No one at the mosque asked the Wellesley students to participate in the prayers, said Bilal Kaleem, president of the Muslim American Society of Boston, which manages and runs the cultural center.

Not according to the video. The female chaperons and the girls were asked to leave the prayer room, and the boys were asked to stay. "Apparently, while we weren't looking, the boys were asked to join in the prayer, and some of them did."

believe what you want.

the video that was produced by a group that opposed the mosque, or the guy that runs the mosque.
frankly, i've got better things to worry about.
if this was such a HUGE issue, how come no one said a word in may, when it happened? not. a. fucking. word.

have a nice day

The clip wasn't "produced" that would indicate direction on the part of the person doing the taping.

What it is, is an account of what happened.

Wong said the mosque visit took place as part of the sixth grade social studies course, ‘‘Enduring Beliefs in the World Today,’’ which includes segments on Judaism, Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam. As part of the class, students also visit a synagogue, a gospel musical performance, and meet with Hindu religious representatives, she said.

Then this school has a religious crucifiable. Plain and simple.

what part of beliefs don't you get, ace? the course title is enduring beliefs, not enduring cultures.

feel free to get all fucking wound up about it, though.

i heard one of the muslims bought cheetos with food stamps :rofl:

oh, and wtf is a religious crucifiable- is there an english word for that?

mmmmmmmmmm....damn this thread went viral.

I have to admit to being confused. Rightwingloons want God back in the classroom...well here he is, using the name of Allah.

All or nothing kids, you wished for something you didn't want.

Nope. It's against the law.
No...studying religion as a cultural issue has never been illegal. You just don't like it when the culture studied is one you fear.

You don't have to study any religion to study a culture. Granted religion is part of culture but it is not the only thing that makes up a culture. Religion can and should be left out of any any curriculum.

what part of beliefs don't you get, ace? the course title is enduring beliefs, not enduring cultures.

Right i saw that. And public schools have no business teaching ANY religious curriculum of any kind. Enduring or not.

Spell check what can i say.... you quoted before i corrected :lol:

Last edited:
They just can't help themselves. Something magical about Islam for lefties. Must be something to do with being a minority and victim status or something like that. Funny to watch the left bend over for Islam, but they'll go out of their way to remove crosses, monuments or intrusion into public schools or other government entitities. Islam? Bring it on. Amazing.

Right i saw that. And public schools have no business teaching ANY religious curriculum of any kind. Enduring or not.

comparative religion is on the crucifiable, err, curriculum of just about every college and university in the country- public and private. take it up with them.

studying religions is not religious instruction.

comparative religion is on the crucifiable, err, curriculum of just about every college and university in the country- public and private. take it up with them.

I know that del. But this is not college.

You can study religions without going to a religious place of worship. You can also study religions without praying.

Syrenn, I'm going to disagree with you. There is NOWAY you could possibly understand Middle Eastern cultures without studying Islam. It's not possible. That is exactly the mistake some of these left wingers make, they think yoiu can separate Islam from Middle Eastern culture, and you can't.

The problem arises when you cross the line from teaching kids and move into having them pray and shit, that's wrong.

Studying religions is not public grade school cirriculum. Take it up with us.

Studying religions is not grade school cirriculum. Take it up with us.

really? apparently in wellesley it is. take it up with them when you get your panties unwadded.

Forum List

Back