Public school children forced to pray to Allah

No one at the mosque asked the Wellesley students to participate in the prayers, said Bilal Kaleem, president of the Muslim American Society of Boston, which manages and runs the cultural center.

Not according to the video. The female chaperons and the girls were asked to leave the prayer room, and the boys were asked to stay. "Apparently, while we weren't looking, the boys were asked to join in the prayer, and some of them did."

So one of you moonbats explain to all of us unenlightened rubes what the hell the difference is between this and taking a class to a Baptist church? You'd be throwing a fit.

A Baptist church wouldn't lie about history or separate the kids by sex or surround the boys with men and virtually force them to pray.....
Wow, is that what happened??

They surrounded the kids and forced them to pray!!!

So one of you moonbats explain to all of us unenlightened rubes what the hell the difference is between this and taking a class to a Baptist church? You'd be throwing a fit.

A Baptist church wouldn't lie about history or separate the kids by sex or surround the boys with men and virtually force them to pray.....

Watch the video....

This is not legal in our public school system in the USA.

No one at the mosque asked the Wellesley students to participate in the prayers, said Bilal Kaleem, president of the Muslim American Society of Boston, which manages and runs the cultural center.

Not according to the video. The female chaperons and the girls were asked to leave the prayer room, and the boys were asked to stay. "Apparently, while we weren't looking, the boys were asked to join in the prayer, and some of them did."

believe what you want.

the video that was produced by a group that opposed the mosque, or the guy that runs the mosque.
frankly, i've got better things to worry about.
if this was such a HUGE issue, how come no one said a word in may, when it happened? not. a. fucking. word.

have a nice day

believe what you want.

the video that was produced by a group that opposed the mosque, or the guy that runs the mosque.
if this was such a HUGE issue, how come no one said a word in may, when it happened? not. a. fucking. word.

have a nice day

If this happened at a Christian church you'd be upset.

believe what you want.

have a nice day

Same reason the msm didn't say anything when Alberto Lozano told the minutemen in San Diego that "This has been and will be Mexico again.".

eventually the truth comes out on the internet. Thank God for the internet or we'd be as ignorant as our government wants us to be.

believe what you want.

have a nice day
The left didn't say anything about it. Most of you can't even bring yourselves to condemn it now, despite the obvious violation of the Establishment Clause.

believe what you want.

have a nice day

no, i wouldn't, but then, i'm rational and you, apparently, are a fuckwit.

Come on Del, you know that all those trips are wrong. We can't pray or even have a moment of silence in public school, yet we can visit a half dozen different churches? Are they going to add a Mass and an olde time revival to the curriculum?

believe what you want.

have a nice day

Same reason the msm didn't say anything when Alberto Lozano told the minutemen in San Diego that "This has been and will be Mexico again.".

eventually the truth comes out on the internet. Thank God for the internet or we'd be as ignorant as our government wants us to be.

Don't think for one minute that they wouldn't love to control the internet.

believe what you want.

have a nice day
Because we live in the age of a liberal dominated MSM. They don't give a shit if children are being indoctrinated. At least not when the indoctrination involves one of their fucked up causes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Del, you know that all those trips are wrong. We can't pray or even have a moment of silence in public school, yet we can visit a half dozen different churches? Are they going to add a Mass and an olde time revival to the curriculum?

they went to a synagogue and a gospel music performance and met with a hindu priest or whatever. i don't have a problem with it.
frankly, the woman who took the video, who was there as a chaperone, should have put down the camera and stepped in and stopped the kids from praying when the teachers didn't. funny that it didn't bother enough at the time to stop it.:eusa_eh:

i'm sorry, y'all can get all cranked up about this- i'll pass.

believe what you want.

have a nice day
Because we live in the age of a liberal dominated MSM. They don't give a shit if children are being indoctrinated. At least not when the indoctrination involves one of their fucked up causes.

are you this stupid in real life?

believe what you want.

have a nice day

no, i wouldn't, but then, i'm rational and you, apparently, are a fuckwit.
Actually, a "fuckwit" would be a parent who has no problem with somebody else shoving a religion down the throat of ones child in a PUBLIC SCHOOL, or PUBLIC SCHOOL provided field trip.......FUCKWIT!:cuckoo:

they went to a synagogue and a gospel music performance and met with a hindu priest or whatever. i don't have a problem with it.
frankly, the woman who took the video, who was there as a chaperone, should have put down the camera and stepped in and stopped the kids from praying when the teachers didn't. funny that it didn't bother enough at the time to stop it.:eusa_eh:

Take your reasonable behavior and GTFO. Now! :evil:

She was there as a chaperon, it was up to the teachers to stop it....furthermore, giving the death threats on the woman cartoonist, do you really think ANY woman would step up to the Muslims and tell them they are out of bounds?

Of course, if they did, Article 15 would be right there telling them they deserved the death threats put over their heads.......

Forum List

Back