Public School Board President Rapes Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
Straight from the article:

As a result only about 34 Blacks, out of an age cohort of 25-30,000 Blacks, will graduate from a Florida public university with a teaching certificate. Just 170 more will graduate from private universities and colleges. Thus, testing effectively erases minorities from the teaching profession.

Shit, why even have blacks take any tests at all, we know their going to fail.

I said him, the accused rapist, prove that he was hired exclusively in his case through an affirmative action program, can you do that?

Or is it just the fact that his skin color is Black that bothers you?

Originally posted by OCA
I said him, the accused rapist, prove that he was hired exclusively in his case through an affirmative action program, can you do that?

The thing that bothers me is the fact that he was hired just because he is black.

"Brentley and the Advocates had also criticized the board for failing to hire a highly qualified black candidate as school superintendent"

You see when they hired the black baby rapist, they were only in search of a highly qualified black candidate, not just a highly qualified candidate.

Originally posted by OCA

Any situation in which standards are abandoned or even inverted so all races can be "equally represented" is an affirmative action situation, in essence, though it may not be named that in any official capacity, or even referred to or acknowledged in any way. Our society is silently abandoning standards in general, to avoid the mere APPEARANCE of racism. That's sick. It's destructive to society as a whole, thought it's a great political weapon.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Any situation in which standards are abandoned or even inverted so all races can be "equally represented" is an affirmative action situation, in essence, though it may not be named that in any official capacity, or even referred to or acknowledged in any way. Our society is silently abandoning standards in general, to avoid the mere APPEARANCE of racism. That's sick. It's destructive to society as a whole, thought it's a great political weapon.

No the question was was this guy himself, not anybody else, just him, hired on his own merit or specifically through an AA program. We are not lumping together here, just him and him alone like Big D intimated.

The thing that bothers me is the fact that he was hired just because he is black.

"Brentley and the Advocates had also criticized the board for failing to hire a highly qualified black candidate as school superintendent"

You see when they hired the black baby rapist, they were only in search of a highly qualified black candidate, not just a highly qualified candidate.

Ah but he was highly qualified;)

Originally posted by OCA
Ah but he was highly qualified;)
He was a highly qualified baby rapist, but not a highly qualified black school superintendent.

And that is all they wanted for the job a black person.

He was a highly qualified baby rapist, but not a highly qualified black school superintendent.

And that is all they wanted for the job a black person.

If this guy was white would you have started this thread?

Originally posted by OCA
If this guy was white would you have started this thread?
Change of subject? have I shown you that he was hired because he is black?

Change of subject? have I shown you that he was hired because he is black?

No you have not. Now I answered your question you answer mine. Would you have started this thread if the guy was white?

Originally posted by OCA
No you have not. Now I answered your question you answer mine. Would you have started this thread if the guy was white?
Black males are only 6% of the U.S population, but black males commit over 60% of All rapes in the U.S.

No group comes even close to the amount of rape that is commited by blacks, the next closest group is hispanics at 25%.

Black males are only 6% of the U.S population, but black males commit over 60% of All rapes in the U.S.

No group comes even close to the amount of rape that is commited by blacks, the next closest group is hispanics at 25%.

He par for the course, no answer. Why did I expect more?

You see OCA, what make us different is the fact that I go after the root of a problem, and I'm not afraid to do what it takes to fix a problem, even if that means having to listen to guys like you standing on the sidelines calling me names.

Sure I know white guys commit crimes like rape, but the fact is the numbers are not even close. Blacks and hispanics commit ALL crimes at a extreamly higher rate then do any other groups. Without blacks and hispanics crime would be almost a non issue.

As far as my feeling about white guys that commit crime, I feel they should be given stiffer sentences then anyother people, because I hold them to a higher standard as does the rest of the world.

You see OCA, what make us different is the fact that I go after the root of a problem, and I'm not afraid to do what it takes to fix a problem, even if that means having to listen to guys like you standing on the sidelines calling me names.

Sure I know white guys commit crimes like rape, but the fact is the numbers are not even close. Blacks and hispanics commit ALL crimes at a extreamly higher rate then do any other groups. Without blacks and hispanics crime would be almost a non issue.

As far as my feeling about white guys that commit crime, I feel they should be given stiffer sentences then anyother people, because I hold them to a higher standard as does the rest of the world.

So you think that harping is going after the root? I see you as having run from the problem, where is the honor in that?

Originally posted by OCA
So you think that harping is going after the root? I see you as having run from the problem, where is the honor in that?
I voted for Prop 187 and so did the majority of Americans, the government stabed the American people in the back.

Councilman to enter guilty plea to indecency with a child

(7/09/04 - HOUSTON) — A Jacinto City councilman will officially plead guilty to indecency with a child.

Last month, Claudio Ochoa Junior reached a plea agreement and it was official Friday morning. Ochoa is guilty of indecency with a child.

He worked as a substitute teacher at Galena Park high school. He'll serve 45 days in jail.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/070904_local_ochoa.html

I voted for Prop 187 and so did the majority of Americans, the government stabed the American people in the back.

The majority of Americans or the majority of Californians? The government didn't stab you, a judge did.

Originally posted by OCA
The majority of Americans or the majority of Californians? The government didn't stab you, a judge did.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 6, 1994 -- President Bill Clinton, in an interview with The Free Press Sunday in San Francisco, called the anti-undocumented immigration measure on California's ballot "divisive" and said many legal immigrants feel it is "motivated in part by racial impulses."

The President also warned Californians they could lose federal funds earmarked for education if Proposition 187 is approved and implemented.
http://www.well.com/conf/media/SF_Free_Press/nov7/clinton.html

It was overturned because it was unethical and immoral.

If an illegal alien stumbles into a hospital with a severed artery should the hospital say sorry your going to bleed to death because you aren't a citizen? Little thing in America called compassion, we are all not heartless bastards such as yourself. BUT WAIT! HOLD THE PRESSES! I bet you if it was an illegal Norwegian you would give him some care! He's white!

Originally posted by OCA
It was overturned because it was unethical and immoral.

If an illegal alien stumbles into a hospital with a severed artery should the hospital say sorry your going to bleed to death because you aren't a citizen? Little thing in America called compassion, we are all not heartless bastards such as yourself. BUT WAIT! HOLD THE PRESSES! I bet you if it was an illegal Norwegian you would give him some care! He's white!
Prop 187 did not take away emergency medical care to illegal aliens, but it nice to see how you can call the millions and millions Californians "unethical and immoral" as the GOVERNMENT stabs them ALL in the back.

See, you are a uninformed spinless jellyfish, you just wait for the government to tell you how to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back