Public Library doesn't plan to carry Woodwards book of lies

Yawn. Keep whining because most of the country hated your candidate.
`
The literacy rate in West Virginia is rather low....
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`
Might want to read that FINE PRINT there...I have family in WV...some of the best and smartest people I know. My grandfather dropped out of school in 8th grade and yet retired having built and owned 4 homes,35 acres,200k in stocks which my grandmother still manages and lives off of. Education is NOT what you learn in school its what you learn in GENERAL and he and my other grandfather who graduated from Pitt University and worked for the Department of the Navy for 35 years were QUITE CLOSE and would have these in depth conversations on things I couldn't fathom to understand....its amazing.

How do you know that Woodward is lying? Judging from the record of the orange whore, the sex-obsessed pervert, and stupid whores like huckabee-sanders and this kelly con-artist. I would side with woodward. In any event, there is no record of woodward lying,
More than 1 person from the administration refutes what he lied about..nuff said. I will believe TWO highly decorated military veterans over a media whore ANY DAY.

when you say "the jew screams in pain as he stabs you" are indicating that you hate ALL jews? or just LIBERAL jews?
I am indicating Jews as a race as parasites who burrow their way into EVERY society they can and eat it from within and take it over. They have funded EVERY war in the past 300 years,they control the media,political and education systems in MOST of the world. They are a threat to every sane person in the world.Google what famous men have said about the Jews and prepare to be shocked...Churchill,Franklin,Grant,Lincoln,etc etc etc...
`
This is West Virginia. No one uses a library.
`
So one library in West Virginia has run out of $ to buy new books. The economy is in bad straits there.

They didn't run out of money they have chosen not to shelve the book....happens a lot actually. My library is part of a 10 county system and sometimes none of those 10 libraries carry the book I want....hell I have a card through the Ga Pines library system which covers almost every library in Georgia and they sometimes don't carry books I want...out of 5k books on my goodreads only about 1700 are at either library system.
Our library is over 130 years old and a lot of its money goes into fixing leaks and such. I know what you mean about not finding the book you want. And second hand book stores are a thing of the past, so that's no longer an option, either.

I don't mean to give just any book two thumbs up, but if children's books which are mostly fiction are welcome, why not a book like this one?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No one noticed. Woodward found anonymous sources to lie about everything but Russian collusion

How do you know that Woodward is lying? Judging from the record of the orange whore, the sex-obsessed pervert, and stupid whores like huckabee-sanders and this kelly con-artist. I would side with woodward. In any event, there is no record of woodward lying,
Of course you would.

More than 1 person from the administration refutes what he lied about..nuff said. I will believe TWO highly decorated military veterans over a media whore ANY DAY.

I believe that Trump has corrupted everybody in his administration. They are all liars covering their butts. Those TWO highly decorated military vet5erans are neither officers or gentlemen. I would bust them to buck private.
But you cant

Public Library, top of list for any town worth living in. banning books just the thought is creepy.

He has been accused of lying by people he quoted.

But these people have not shown themselves to be worth much. They are not high on the credibility list, whereas Woodward has an impeccable reputation.
He works for Bezo's Washington Post...ANY reputation he had for telling the truth was lost LONG ago.
The Mid-terms are going to be bloody but will really start to decide just what kind of Nation this country will be in the future.
upload_2018-9-14_21-6-34.png

The White House in 2020

`
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`
Might want to read that FINE PRINT there...I have family in WV...some of the best and smartest people I know. My grandfather dropped out of school in 8th grade and yet retired having built and owned 4 homes,35 acres,200k in stocks which my grandmother still manages and lives off of. Education is NOT what you learn in school its what you learn in GENERAL and he and my other grandfather who graduated from Pitt University and worked for the Department of the Navy for 35 years were QUITE CLOSE and would have these in depth conversations on things I couldn't fathom to understand....its amazing.

when you say "the jew screams in pain as he stabs you" are indicating that you hate ALL jews? or just LIBERAL jews?
I am indicating Jews as a race as parasites who burrow their way into EVERY society they can and eat it from within and take it over. They have funded EVERY war in the past 300 years,they control the media,political and education systems in MOST of the world. They are a threat to every sane person in the world.Google what famous men have said about the Jews and prepare to be shocked...Churchill,Franklin,Grant,Lincoln,etc etc etc...
`
`
So one library in West Virginia has run out of $ to buy new books. The economy is in bad straits there.

They didn't run out of money they have chosen not to shelve the book....happens a lot actually. My library is part of a 10 county system and sometimes none of those 10 libraries carry the book I want....hell I have a card through the Ga Pines library system which covers almost every library in Georgia and they sometimes don't carry books I want...out of 5k books on my goodreads only about 1700 are at either library system.
Our library is over 130 years old and a lot of its money goes into fixing leaks and such. I know what you mean about not finding the book you want. And second hand book stores are a thing of the past, so that's no longer an option, either.
Book sales the libraries run and thrift stores are where I buy mine...unless its something I really want then I buy it new...most of my books are odd books or controversial books so I buy them from several white nationalist sources

Our library is going to have several copies.
Wouldn't expect any less from a leftist area.
Our library has four copies holy wow.
Out of 10 libraries in our system 3 will have it including my local one. Just like that one from that lying clown earlier this year it will be unreadable and so obviously full of shit it will be unreadable for any sane person to believe. The other library system has around 500-1000 libraries and they have 26 copies...
West Virginia library says it won't carry new Woodward book: 'We have other Trump books'

Good! There are PLENTY of books my library system doesn't carry including new books! Want it so badly go buy the damn thing!

Libraries still have books?
What else would they carry?
Public Library, top of list for any town worth living in. banning books just the thought is creepy.
They didn't ban it they just won't carry it. No library carries EVERY new book...as I said MANY books I want none of the library systems carry...it is what it is.

`
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`

`
`

Book sales the libraries run and thrift stores are where I buy mine...unless its something I really want then I buy it new...most of my books are odd books or controversial books so I buy them from several white nationalist sources

Out of 10 libraries in our system 3 will have it including my local one. Just like that one from that lying clown earlier this year it will be unreadable and so obviously full of shit it will be unreadable for any sane person to believe. The other library system has around 500-1000 libraries and they have 26 copies...
West Virginia library says it won't carry new Woodward book: 'We have other Trump books'

Good! There are PLENTY of books my library system doesn't carry including new books! Want it so badly go buy the damn thing!

They didn't ban it they just won't carry it. No library carries EVERY new book...as I said MANY books I want none of the library systems carry...it is what it is.

Libraries often have more computers than books these days.

You clearly haven't read very much of his unsubstantiated blather.

`
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`

`
`

The local library has around 30 computers or so..maybe more...still have a lot of books as well. That seems to be the same with every library I go to.

`
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`

The local library has around 30 computers or so..maybe more...still have a lot of books as well. That seems to be the same with every library I go to.

I don't really need a library any more. If I want a book, chances are I can get it for free on the internet.

I don't really need a library any more. If I want a book, chances are I can get it for free on the internet.
True you can, I just love the feel and smell of a book in my hands. Its a preference thing I guess,my mother prefers to use her kindle as well.

Forum List

Back