Public Library doesn't plan to carry Woodwards book of lies

How do you know that Woodward is lying? Judging from the record of the orange whore, the sex-obsessed pervert, and stupid whores like huckabee-sanders and this kelly con-artist. I would side with woodward. In any event, there is no record of woodward lying,

How do you know that Woodward is lying? Judging from the record of the orange whore, the sex-obsessed pervert, and stupid whores like huckabee-sanders and this kelly con-artist. I would side with woodward. In any event, there is no record of woodward lying,
He has been accused of lying by people he quoted.

More than 1 person from the administration refutes what he lied about..nuff said. I will believe TWO highly decorated military veterans over a media whore ANY DAY.

But these people have not shown themselves to be worth much. They are not high on the credibility list, whereas Woodward has an impeccable reputation.

But these people have not shown themselves to be worth much. They are not high on the credibility list, whereas Woodward has an impeccable reputation.
He works for Bezo's Washington Post...ANY reputation he had for telling the truth was lost LONG ago.

Yawn. Keep whining because most of the country hated your candidate.
`
The literacy rate in West Virginia is rather low....
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`

Gee Trump supporters now in favor of banning books. Blaming one race for society’s ills, striving to get rid of one race of people, banning books…

ring any bells?

There goes round 2 of your hackery.
Good day.

Those folks still believe coal is going to make a big come back.

More than 1 person from the administration refutes what he lied about..nuff said. I will believe TWO highly decorated military veterans over a media whore ANY DAY.

I believe that Trump has corrupted everybody in his administration. They are all liars covering their butts. Those TWO highly decorated military vet5erans are neither officers or gentlemen. I would bust them to buck private.

when you say "the jew screams in pain as he stabs you" are indicating that you hate ALL jews? or just LIBERAL jews?

Yawn. Keep whining because most of the country hated your candidate.
`
The literacy rate in West Virginia is rather low....
`
`

Capture_1173.jpg

`
Might want to read that FINE PRINT there...I have family in WV...some of the best and smartest people I know. My grandfather dropped out of school in 8th grade and yet retired having built and owned 4 homes,35 acres,200k in stocks which my grandmother still manages and lives off of. Education is NOT what you learn in school its what you learn in GENERAL and he and my other grandfather who graduated from Pitt University and worked for the Department of the Navy for 35 years were QUITE CLOSE and would have these in depth conversations on things I couldn't fathom to understand....its amazing.

when you say "the jew screams in pain as he stabs you" are indicating that you hate ALL jews? or just LIBERAL jews?
I am indicating Jews as a race as parasites who burrow their way into EVERY society they can and eat it from within and take it over. They have funded EVERY war in the past 300 years,they control the media,political and education systems in MOST of the world. They are a threat to every sane person in the world.Google what famous men have said about the Jews and prepare to be shocked...Churchill,Franklin,Grant,Lincoln,etc etc etc...
`
This is West Virginia. No one uses a library.
`
So one library in West Virginia has run out of $ to buy new books. The economy is in bad straits there.

They didn't run out of money they have chosen not to shelve the book....happens a lot actually. My library is part of a 10 county system and sometimes none of those 10 libraries carry the book I want....hell I have a card through the Ga Pines library system which covers almost every library in Georgia and they sometimes don't carry books I want...out of 5k books on my goodreads only about 1700 are at either library system.

Forum List

Back