Public executions in the war.

surada Sure, sure--the people that murdered more Americans than died at Pearl Harbor. Let them keep murdering Americans. Wow, you are a genius

surada Sure, sure--the people that murdered more Americans than died at Pearl Harbor. Let them keep murdering Americans. Wow, you are a genius
Osama bin laden is dead. The Taliban isn't al Qaeda. Taliban stays in Afghanistan and Eastern Pakistan. The Taliban isn't going to kill Americans.

The police women are thought of as traitors that helped the enemy western army occupiers who bombed and killed countless Afghan civilians.
So of course the Afghan people are mad at them and took revenge. .... :cool-45:

Last edited:
Osama bin laden is dead. The Taliban isn't al Qaeda. Taliban stays in Afghanistan and Eastern Pakistan. The Taliban isn't going to kill Americans.
We need an organization, etc in those areas to recruit agents, gather intel , etc on Al Qaeda, and other terrorists groups that want to harm America. Now we don't have that. You prove you don't know anything about wars, etc

surada You just proved you don't know anything about conflicts, terrorism, military, etc
I know about Afghanistan. Bush went back to Afghanistan to try and save Enron's power plant at dabhol. Enron was in real trouble... Leveraged with no power source for their 2 billion dollar white elephant.

We need an organization, etc in those areas to recruit agents, gather intel , etc on Al Qaeda, and other terrorists groups that want to harm America. Now we don't have that. You prove you don't know anything about wars, etc
Al Qaeda has less than 300 members and no leader.

Theowl32 They are the ones who act like fascists and nazis
Yes, and they accuse accuse accuse always of that which they are guilty. They have LOOOOONG FORGOTTEN and certainly didn't care AT ALL about the link between their goddess billary and the Russian connection.

They didn't give one sack of warm piss about taking away the sanctions of the Trump that he signed in 2019.

He actually maintained those sanctions and also before that encouraged Germany to stop funding putin and Russia with their dependence on Russia for their pipeline.

More proof of that but Trump was the putin puppet while he laid down sanctions them while biden lifted the sanctions and then gave putin a green light.

The beloved taliban executing a woman in the street.

Former police women being rounded up by the taliban for public executions after pull out.

The taliban whipping women protesters and media covering the carnage.

Oooops I am sorry. How racist of me. Still looking for the mass protests worldwide and the hands across America for these brown people being murdered by the hundreds of thousands after biden shamelessly pulled out abandoning all of them.

Huh

Sorry again, for the racism of TRUTH.

FJB

The police women are thought of as traitors that helped the enemy western army occupiers who bombed and killed countless Afghan civilians.
So of course the Afghan people are mad at them and take revenge. .... :cool-45:
Well I don't get into the fight between Shia and Sunni. Either one are worshiping falsely to me and I nor most of us see the distinction between the two radical groups. Most who are radicalized rely on the letter of the law and dismiss the spirit. Which turns everyone like that into hypocrites.

Anyone not seeing the brutality of the taliban are blind and nothing but religious fanatics carrying out falsehoods since Yeshua is Lord Anyway.

Yes, and they accuse accuse accuse always of that which they are guilty. They have LOOOOONG FORGOTTEN and certainly didn't care AT ALL about the link between their goddess billary and the Russian connection.

They didn't give one sack of warm piss about taking away the sanctions of the Trump that he signed in 2019.

He actually maintained those sanctions and also before that encouraged Germany to stop funding putin and Russia with their dependence on Russia for their pipeline.

More proof of that but Trump was the putin puppet while he laid down sanctions them while biden lifted the sanctions and then gave putin a green light.

Trump's sanctions were an act of weakness in the face of an adversary Biden could beat in his sleep - or while in the shower with his grown daughter!

Forum List

Back