Public executions in the war.

Nope, almost a hundred thousand Afghan civilians were killed by U.S. forces during the war. The American government brushes it off as collateral damage. ... :cuckoo:

I was referring to killing Afghan women, you know, thread topic.

You can't possibly try and defend it....so leave it alone

Trump's sanctions were an act of weakness in the face of an adversary Biden could beat in his sleep - or while in the shower with his grown daughter!
That was the world's way of giving him permission and now acting like they didn't know.

Sunni Man Civilians die in wars -this is just a fact of life. More civilians died in WW2 than military personnel. The US does not directly target civilians per policy

In the second video, the ex police woman's own family wants to kill her. You can argue all day that normal Afghani crazy is "better" than Taliban crazy but it's sort of like picking apples from the same rotting tree.

Sunni Man Civilians die in wars -this is just a fact of life. More civilians died in WW2 than military personnel. The US does not directly target civilians per policy
Yes, and that's why those dishonorable men use tactics like shooting FROM MOSQUES, FROM CIVILIAN HOMES and they place turrets on top of hospital rooves along with missile launchers. They use soldiers to dress as civilians to carry out murder bombings on civilians and that pathetic taliban allowed bin laden to set up their base.

They deserve zero respect.

I was referring to killing Afghan women, you know, thread topic.
You can't possibly try and defend it....so leave it alone
After D-Day during WWll when the German army was driven across the Rhine river and the country of France was liberated.
The French people started rounding up their fellow citizens who had collaborated with and helped the German occupiers. They beat, tortured, shot, and hanged them in public.
So yes, help the enemy and you pay the price if they lose. ... :cool-45:

surada You keep providing evidence you don't know anything about terrorism or wars

After D-Day during WWll when the German army was driven across the Rhine river and the country of France was liberated.
The French people started rounding up their fellow citizens who had collaborated with and helped the German occupiers. They beat, tortured, shot, and hanged them in public.
So yes, help the enemy and you pay the price if they lose. ... :cool-45:

Valid point, but it's still wrong. You're trying to make it right.

So killing people with drone bombs and missiles is honorable? ... :cuckoo:
Not those taliban scumbags no and WHEN they shoot from the civilian homes mosques or hospitals then they ordered their obliteration with artillery.

Sorry, I am very forgiving but not during war against those that have wilfully chosen their fates.

That's certainly the way they see me. So, that's the way I see them. Is it problem of pride of mine.

Yes. It is.

The beloved taliban executing a woman in the street.

Former police women being rounded up by the taliban for public executions after pull out.

The taliban whipping women protesters and media covering the carnage.

Oooops I am sorry. How racist of me. Still looking for the mass protests worldwide and the hands across America for these brown people being murdered by the hundreds of thousands after biden shamelessly pulled out abandoning all of them.

Huh

Sorry again, for the racism of TRUTH.

Subhuman animals…just like ours in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and all blue shitholes full of dark people.
This is who/what the filthy left sympathizes with.
Brown on brown brutality/crime/murder is “their deal” and the Left turns a blind eye to it…just like black on black crime isn’t acknowledged by the left in America.
Only when evil whitey is involved does the disgusting left give two fucks about crime…..ask surada

Basically, every Afghan person lost a family member who was killed by U.S. military. Mother, father, brother, sister, aunt uncle, wife, husband.
So of course they want revenge on any traitor Afghan's that helped the enemy occupiers. .... :cool-45:

The taliban was getting jealous of the Ukraine getting all the news today and are pulling a Neil Youngt move to get their name back in the news

Subhuman animals…just like ours in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and all blue shitholes full of dark people.
This is who/what the filthy left sympathizes with.
Brown on brown brutality/crime/murder is “their deal” and the Left turns a blind eye to it…just like black on black crime isn’t acknowledged by the left in America.
Only when evil whitey is involved does the disgusting left give two fucks about crime…..ask surada
You're stupid. Every one acknowledges black crime, but not everyone claims all blacks are criminals. I don't hold the white race accountable for all white criminals either.

Forum List

Back