Public executions in the war.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The beloved taliban executing a woman in the street.

Former police women being rounded up by the taliban for public executions after pull out.

The taliban whipping women protesters and media covering the carnage.

Oooops I am sorry. How racist of me. Still looking for the mass protests worldwide and the hands across America for these brown people being murdered by the hundreds of thousands after biden shamelessly pulled out abandoning all of them.

Huh

Sorry again, for the racism of TRUTH.

The beloved taliban executing a woman in the street.

Former police women being rounded up by the taliban for public executions after pull out.

The taliban whipping women protesters and media covering the carnage.

Oooops I am sorry. How racist of me. Still looking for the mass protests worldwide and the hands across America for these brown people being murdered by the hundreds of thousands after biden shamelessly pulled out abandoning all of them.

Huh

Sorry again, for the racism of TRUTH.

You want to stay in Afghanistan another 20 years?

Necessary to have bases there. Sorry that you are so ignorant about logistics of war and its reality. Just winning battles does nothing. If the plan is to thump them and leave them to their same old reality that put them in the position in the first place, then no battles. But, that puts America and innocent people here and there at risk of tyranny.

Why am I communicating with you?

Necessary to have bases there. Sorry that you are so ignorant about logistics of war and its reality. Just winning battles does nothing. If the plan is to thump them and leave them to their same old reality that put them in the position in the first place, then no battles. But, that puts America and innocent people here and there at risk of tyranny.

Nope. We don't need bases in Afghanistan. We went back to try and save Enron. China has built railroads, mining operations and power plants in Afghanistan for the past decade. They are neighbors and share an ethnic group.

She's Muslim, it's normal for her

Are you for small government, or only when it's in our country?

Unlike conventional wars, terrorism is never ending. We have troops all over the world. In Australia where there is not much of a problem at all. They would be better used in Afghanistan fighting terrorism, not in Australia getting paid to just get laid

Check out the left not caring about the murdered brown people on behalf of the other brown people.

How typical.

Unlike conventional wars, terrorism is never ending. We have troops all over the world. In Australia where there is not much of a problem at all. They would be better used in Afghanistan fighting terrorism, not in Australia getting paid to just get laid
If you had a brain ... Afghanistan has been at war since 1974.

They are only spoonfed marxist bs. How bad America, whites, Christians and the free market (capitalism) is and that is it. Oh, yeah and when they claim they hate fascism that is them saying the hate the American free market, white people, and America.

That's all. This very thread. What color is putin? Follow the bouncing ball. Could you imagine the world reaction if putin and the Russians were doing to Afghanistan women what the taliban are doing?

Or what the Chinese do to their black population or their human rights violations? They PRAAAAISE THEM!!!

They are intolerable losers.

No no
They are only spoonfed marxist bs. How bad America, whites, Christians and the free market (capitalism) is and that is it. Oh, yeah and when they claim they hate fascism that is them saying the hate the American free market, white people, and America.

That's all. This very thread. What color is putin? Follow the bouncing ball. Could you imagine the world reaction if putin and the Russians were doing to Afghanistan women what the taliban are doing?

Or what the Chinese do to their black population or their human rights violations? They PRAAAAISE THEM!!!

They are intolerable losers.
Are those your beliefs? Stop projecting.

Forum List

Back