Ptsd

It's gonna get worse. There's NO WAY the empire can take in 18 Y/O kids, run the shit out of them and retire them at 38 while they'll live maybe 50 more years.

You took a promise from government and expected it to be fulfilled?

I guess you can only do it once.

I've been watching that promise chip away for nearly 20 years, and both parties have taken a little......

I didn't serve for a promise.

None of us did, but it was made and broken.........And we go on....

I'm going to share an unpopular opinion. I'm SICK OF PTSD. I've served in theater, pulled triggers, watched incoming shit and have had bullets nearly take me out. Unless you've done that or you've picked a soldier's guts up off the ground and helped carry them to a MEDEVAC, you certainly deserve all the respect and benefits the empire can provide. If you're some bed wetter who heard a loud noise in the middle of the night and woke up terrified there were incoming mortars you deserve nothing.

There are too many people getting shit they don't deserve and they're taking resources away from people who've seen and felt REAL trauma. How did all those WW2 vets come back and lead prosperous lives after YEARS of combat and NO LEAVE? Last I looked there were no Burger Kings on the Western Front. Americans please stop being such pussies, or we're going to fall like Rome.

PTSD is as much bullshit as MMGW.

I've seen your posts. You definitely suffer from some kind of psychological disorder.

I've seen your "posts", you should have your mommy read "Dry All Night" to you.

Oooooh a mommy jab. You're mature.

Forum List

Back