PTSD.. Anyone here have it or know someone who had it?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You can spesk in the third person if you aren't comfortable speaking about it. I'd just like to understand what and why this occurs. The best coping mechanisms, approaches and succes stories etc. Thank you.

Last edited:
You are at it again .
It's the , Me Me, show starring the guy who loves to tell us all about his piddling problems because he will not use the best information which is there, readily available , if you bother to look .
And if you think I am hard headed/ hearted and unsympathetic , let me tell you that my first Bachelor of Arts degree , and then after with post graduate work, was in psychology .
I can sniff them at fifty paces regardless of wind direction .

You are at it again .
It's the , Me Me, show starring the guy who loves to tell us all about his piddling problems because he will not use the best information which is there, readily available , if you bother to look .
And if you think I am hard headed/ hearted and unsympathetic , let me tell you that my first Bachelor of Arts degree , and then after with post graduate work, was in psychology .
You know what you are, so do I. Please refrain from responding to my posts or I will have to, for the first time msybe in my life; mute or block you, whichever option I have available at my disposal.

You are at it again .

You have a problem. A problem best dealt with professionally. If you can find someone who treats assholes, that is.

You know what you are, so do I. Please refrain from responding to my posts or I will have to, for the first time msybe in my life; mute or block you, whichever option I have available at my disposal.
I am actually interested in this too. I'm watching Flags of our Fathers and the old guy woke up from a nightmare about WW2. All those years later and it still affects him.

I wonder if I'm the type who would get PTSD if I experienced a trauma. I feel bad for the people who have it. It's like not being able to sleep. Must suck.

The closest I think I ever came was when I discovered my neighbor blew his brains out. It bothered me for weeks. Couldn't get the image out of my head.

So glad I don't suffer from this.

iI am actually interested in this too. I'm watching Flags of our Fathers and the old guy woke up from a nightmare about WW2. All those years later and it still affects him.

I wonder if I'm the type who would get PTSD if I experienced a trauma. I feel bad for the people who have it. It's like not being able to sleep. Must suck.

The closest I think I ever came was when I discovered my neighbor blew his brains out. It bothered me for weeks. Couldn't get the image out of my head.

So glad I don't suffer from this.
Look up Complex PTSD (CPTSD). If I do not suffer from that I would be shocked. Here is the harsh truth, if people knew my life story from childhood on they would be shocked that I am still standing. Sadly, it is primarily Americans and Europeans who most took an interest in my emails and correspondence. The lack of empathy and civil liberies is Canada is frightening. We are Russia Jr. In Ontario. I know for a fact, for a FACT, that American authorities are very aware of my plight and how some have misrepresented and violated my rights for 75% of my lifetime. I hope my suffering has somevalue to those who need to know how other agencies and systems work. I've cried many nights and I am not too proud or tough to admit this.

Look up Complex PTSD (CPTSD). If I do not suffer from that I would be shocked. Here is the harsh truth, if people knew my life story from childhood on they would be shocked that I am still standing. Sadly, it is primarily Americans and Europeans who most took an interest in my emails and correspondence. The lack of empathy and civil liberies is Canada is frightening. We are Russia Jr. In Ontario. I know for a fact, for a FACT, that American authorities are very aware of my plight and how some have misrepresented and violated my rights for 75% of my lifetime. I hope my suffering has somevalue to those who need to know how other agencies and systems work. I've cried many nights and I am not too proud or tough to admit this.
Oh you're going to have to give more details now! You can't say what you just said and leave it at that.

I'm surprised Canadians aren't more caring than Americans. They seem nicer.

How have your rights been violated?

Oh you're going to have to give more details now! You can't say what you just said and leave it at that.

I'm surprised Canadians aren't more caring than Americans. They seem nicer.

How have your rights been violated?
I couldn't possibly list them all here, or all of their names. Call it the bloated, unaccountable "Security Industrial Complex" and their family members profiting off of the misery and lies they apply to others. From my youth, career, homelessness, family.cohesion and marraige, these criminals of the worst kind have a hand in my struggles. We are entirely different systems, some Americans are trying very hard to become more like our agencies though...

I couldn't possibly list them all here, or all of their names. Call it the bloated, unaccountable "Security Industrial Complex" and their family members profiting off of the misery and lies they apply to others. From my youth, career, homelessness, family.cohesion and marraige, these criminals of the worst kind have a hand in my struggles. We are entirely different systems, some Americans are trying very hard to become more like our agencies though...

You remind me of this movie I just saw with Hilary Swank. She was an astronaut and after she got back she just couldn't cope with the real world. Too small.

Remember that real astronaut Lisa Nowak came back and was in a love triangle and she wore diapers so she could make it to her ex lovers home sooner rather than later? The movie was based on her. She went nuts after going into space.

You remind me of this movie I just saw with Hilary Swank. She was an astronaut and after she got back she just couldn't cope with the real world. Too small.

Remember that real astronaut Lisa Nowak came back and was in a love triangle and she wore diapers so she could make it to her ex lovers home sooner rather than later? The movie was based on her. She went nuts after going into space.

That's what I remind you of? Ok. Now opine what massive, creepy and unaccountable covert appararuses remind you of...

Last edited:
What the fuck are you talking about?

apparatuses
the technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose.

What the fuck are you talking about?

apparatuses
the technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose.
Well now, that escalated quickly. Forgive me for my lack of humour on this issue but I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing if the Gestapo were in America. Or has America fallen as far as we have in character and otherwise?

Well now, that escalated quickly. Forgive me for my lack of humour on this issue but I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing if the Gestapo were in America. Or has America fallen as far as we have in character and otherwise?

How about you give me a link of a story that explains what you are having a difficult time explaining. You just keep eluding.

And who spells humor humour? Are you AI? One that hasn't quite worked out all the bugs so you say random goofy shit?

Explain to me the Gestapo type activities going on in the Canadian government.

Yes, we sunk pretty low when Trump was president. It was like having Hitler in power. Trump was a criminal the entire 4 years and republicans protected him. It was very frustrating for us liberals, moderates and Democrats. He didn't act very democratic. Didn't like that he didn't have all the power Putin has. Didn't like congress getting in his way. And he tried to steal power. Lie and say the election was rigged.

I am so embarrassed for America. The last time I was this embarrassed was when Bush lied us into Iraq.

How about you give me a link of a story that explains what you are having a difficult time explaining. You just keep eluding.

And who spells humor humour? Are you AI? One that hasn't quite worked out all the bugs so you say random goofy shit?

Explain to me the Gestapo type activities going on in the Canadian government.

Yes, we sunk pretty low when Trump was president. It was like having Hitler in power. Trump was a criminal the entire 4 years and republicans protected him. It was very frustrating for us liberals, moderates and Democrats. He didn't act very democratic. Didn't like that he didn't have all the power Putin has. Didn't like congress getting in his way. And he tried to steal power. Lie and say the election was rigged.

I am so embarrassed for America. The last time I was this embarrassed was when Bush lied us into Iraq.
You call yourself a liberal, you have been here snce 2008, you have read enough of my posts to have a general understanding, but yet, you doubt the power of unaccountable security apparatuses?. At this point you either believe me or you don't, the site won't allow me to name names nor would I do so publicly on a forum. Rest assured, the details have been shared though. There shouldn't be a.reason the Britis and S Korean police.know the poor reputation of Ontario police while too many Americans are (now, it wasn't always this way) ignorant to these activities.

Last edited:
You call yourself a liberal, you have been here snce 2008, you have read enough of my posts to have a general understanding, but yet, you doubt the power of unaccountable security apparatuses?. At this point you either believe me or you don't, the site won't allow me to name names nor would I do so publicly on a forum. Rest assured, the details have been shared though. There shouldn't be a.reason the Britis and S Korean police.know the poor reutation of Ontario police while too many americans are (now, it wasn't always this way) ignorant to it
I still don't know what you are talking about.

Does it have anything to do with the asian invasion that has taken place in Canada? I heard that just like in America where some towns you walk around and think you are in Mexico, there are towns (Toronto) where it looks like you are in China or Japan. Is that true?

I still don't know what you are talking about.

Does it have anything to do with the asian invasion that has taken place in Canada? I heard that just like in America where some towns you walk around and think you are in Mexico, there are towns (Toronto) where it looks like you are in China or Japan. Is that true?
No, it's not true.

Forum List

Back