Psychology of people that go to "Gentlemans" Clubs

Is is a psychological / personality thing?
Or just an indicator of lack of something at home?

What is the allure of going to a strip joint?

I tried one once as a single man. Wasn't all that hot...just lap-dancing and a private booth if the person would like to do more as the dancer dances.

If a man just wants sex, then adult cinema or photographs, or self-serve booths with live entertainers are fitting I think.
You did not go to the right one.

I went to one place and had sex a few times with some of the girls there. It wasn't like a typical strip place (drinks, a stage, etc.) It was just private booths.
Right on, dude. What did the women look like? Were they hot, ok, or god awful?

The psychology is about symbolism and it is simple.

They want to see a pussy dancing on a pole and imagine it is theirs.

418375_292653907470755_205049382897875_764780_1552606312_n.jpg

I hate those transpecies types

Random pics of strippers off the internet. Feel free to rate them:

full_b59ae5233bc96783d317e166446587c3122-1.jpg

I tried one once as a single man. Wasn't all that hot...just lap-dancing and a private booth if the person would like to do more as the dancer dances.

If a man just wants sex, then adult cinema or photographs, or self-serve booths with live entertainers are fitting I think.

I went to one place and had sex a few times with some of the girls there. It wasn't like a typical strip place (drinks, a stage, etc.) It was just private booths.

Is it less enjoyable knowing they do that with other guys. Like you are one of many, or is it all just about the physical pleasure?
I guess if I had a feeling they might actually enjoy it (instead of going through the motions) maybe it would be ok......

That might be a way that men and women are different...for me it was just about receiving services that I paid to receive. They just happened to be sexual services.
There are men. There are women. There is Bonzi.

Is it less enjoyable knowing they do that with other guys. Like you are one of many, or is it all just about the physical pleasure?
I guess if I had a feeling they might actually enjoy it (instead of going through the motions) maybe it would be ok......

That might be a way that men and women are different...for me it was just about receiving services that I paid to receive. They just happened to be sexual services.
There are men. There are women. There is Bonzi.

I already told you I was an alien.
I have a line on my palm no one else has....

Random pics of strippers off the internet. Feel free to rate them:

full_b59ae5233bc96783d317e166446587c3122-1.jpg
Cons:
Cellulite on her ass
Ass is too big
Too ethnic looking

Pros:
Willing to strip for men
Probably a bit on the slutty side
It also looks like she has a tramp stamp. I don't like those. Makes her look cheap. Plus, I don't want to be distracted pondering its meaning while banging her doggy style. I don't like tats on women. I have a tat, but it is ok because I am a man.

I like her better than the brunette.....

Bonzi, you strike me as one of those women who likes to be controlled. You need a man to put you in your place from time to time. You like it. I am not talking about abuse or anything like that. You need a good, strong guy to take control of you periodically and have his way with you, then leave you disheveled and sticky.

It's hard to find good pics of strippers... I wonder if you're allowed to take pics in a strip joint...

Bonzi, you strike me as one of those women who likes to be controlled. You need a man to put you in your place from time to time. You like it. I am not talking about abuse or anything like that. You need a good, strong guy to take control of you periodically and have his way with you, then leave you disheveled and sticky.

yeah.... but I'm an aggressive bossy bitch... it would take a very strong man to do that.....

yeah.... but I'm an aggressive bossy bitch... it would take a very strong man to do that.....
I've never met a woman that isn't...

I've never met a woman that isn't...

I'm not like that really - like I don't expect men to do work around the house. I would never give my man a honey-do list that's pathetic.
I just want him to be funny and fun and not hover all over me like a loser.
Be a man. Have friends. Have a job. Be proud of me (or to be seen with me) - be a go getter. And put up with my shit with a smile :)

I want a man that thinks my raving lunacy is cute and funny - if not, attractive.

I don't know.

I like naked ladies just fine- I like looking at naked ladies just fine- but I have no interest in strip clubs.

so people that are obsessed with boobs?

just seems weird. Like someone that likes to be teased... ?

You are not a guy- you have no idea how obsessed with boobs we can be.......but yeah strip clubs seem weird to me.

Forum List

Back