Is the Florida rally a runaway from the White House to get an ego stroke "fix"?

R

rdean

Come on, even Trump supporters have to admit this White House is a mess.

Then at the press conference Trump seemed to be saying he is the president for Republicans.

Now he has lost another potential National Security Advisor.

Republicans rushed to get the new EPA guy confirmed, the guy who wants to abolish the EPA, before he releases thousands of emails detailing his relationship with gas and oil. That was ordered by the courts.

Trump has to tell the press, "I'm a nice guy", looking like he's begging for their approval.

The FBI's Comey is meeting in secret with Senators. Hmmm, I wonder why?

So what does he do? He runs off to a campaign rally? A "CAMPAIGN" rally? Really? Is there an election this year? Does he need he ego stroked that badly?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Then at the press conference Trump seemed to be saying he is the president for Republicans.

Republicans rushed to get the new EPA guy confirmed, the guy who wants to abolish the EPA, before he releases thousands of emails detailing his relationship with gas and oil. That was ordered by the courts.

Trump has to tell the press, "I'm a nice guy", looking like he's begging for their approval.

So what does he do? He runs off to a campaign rally? A "CAMPAIGN" rally? Really? Is there an election this year? Does he need he ego stroked that badly?

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
You know I'm probably one of Trump's biggest critics...however, I support this move.

The more he's out of the White House and putting together rallies the less he is running the nation. The less he is running the nation, the better we will likely be (unless he starts getting his EO's shipped to him).

You also have the added benefit that he is more likely to be exposed to the reality of America rather than the bubble he surrounds himself with. You cannot sit around and watch Fox News all day and have a realistic viewpoint of what is going on in America (to be fair, you also couldn't do this by sitting around and watching CNN).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just can't stop thinking about him, can you?

its called an obsession.....his girlfriend tiger has got it too.....

PPTxDNi.gif

Well, there's also the thought that Trump is hoping to have a violent rally, a Reichstag Fire event, so that he can order various crackdowns on democracy.

Thus, pretty much every liberal has been told to video everything, and to watch out for paid Trump agitators.

If Trump did order democracy suspended, all his Nazi thug followers here would be absolutely thrilled. Trump thugs really don't like democracy. They want an authoritarian daddy-figure telling everyone what to do.

I am certainly pleased with what Trump has done thus far. He has surpassed my wildest expectations because he has done more for us in one month than the last 4 administrations combined. This has been accomplished inspite of the Barrypuppet and Hitlery moles that still reside in the state department and other alphabet agencies. They will be weeded out soon enough and kicked to the curb. This has been done inspite of the fact that the Barrypuppet is just a couple of miles down the road working with a limp-wristed army of butthurt snowflakes funded by Soros. The commie revolution that you are pining for ain't gonna happen any time soon. It's gonna be a LOOOONG eight years for those of your ilk.

(snicker)

Up until a few weeks ago Trump had never heard "no" a single time his entire life. He's definitely in need of a pick-me-up.

If the op saw Trump wipe his ass he would complain that Trump was not doing it right.

Well, there's also the thought that Trump is hoping to have a violent rally, a Reichstag Fire event, so that he can order various crackdowns on democracy.

Thus, pretty much every liberal has been told to video everything, and to watch out for paid Trump agitators.

If Trump did order democracy suspended, all his Nazi thug followers here would be absolutely thrilled. Trump thugs really don't like democracy. They want an authoritarian daddy-figure telling everyone what to do.

We were formed as a Republic, not a democracy, dumb ass. The only "thugs" that show up to the Trump rallies are butthurt snowflake commies.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

We were formed as a Republic, not a democracy, dumb ass. The only "thugs" that show up to the Trump rallies are butthurt snowflake commies.View attachment 112996

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Umm, well, he IS the president. No matter how big a turd.

Umm, well, he IS the president. No matter how big a turd.
you are right....and i am right about you being obsessed with the guy.......

Forum List

Back