If the man's name is on the mortgage/lease and the women moves in isn't she..

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
expected to contribute to the household? Food, electric?

My Mom thinks my brother is moving his girlfriend in his house so she can help with the bills. Isn't that what someone does if she moves in with you?

Is she supposed to not contribute anything? Oh right I forgot, she provides sex

you are so odd and insecure

So she pays nothing? Im kind of slow you will have to help me
You ask such basic bitch questions. Be a fuckin man and live your life, quit ya bitchin.

Umm, the answer is it varies dependant on several hundred fuckin factors.

income versus income
level of in love
level of chivalry in the gentleman
level of feminism of the woman
AIDS
dolls
someones mother
trucks

youre stupid

You ask such basic bitch questions. Be a fuckin man and live your life, quit ya bitchin.

income versus income
level of in love
AIDS
dolls
someones mother
trucks

youre stupid

Aids??

It sounds like your brother is a grown-up with his own house...

Why not let him worry about the contributions he requires of the people he invites to live with him, and you can worry about the contributions you want from people that you invite to live with you?

America, freedom, etc...

Too fucking easy.

income versus income
level of in love
AIDS
dolls
someones mother
trucks

youre stupid

Aids??
a.i.d.s. was an acronym

stood for..."over your head"

In essence, your brother is subletting. In practical application, the division of bills and expenses is up to the parties no matter whether they are married, friends or roommates.

Perhaps the fact that the free Obama phone has stopped working compelled the parties to pool resources and live under one roof.

It sounds like your brother is a grown-up with his own house...

Why not let him worry about the contributions he requires of the people he invites to live with him, and you can worry about the contributions you want from people that you invite to live with you?

America, freedom, etc...

Too fucking easy.

My mom is worrying about it and think he is using the girl. And I am saying her ass should be paying for something if she is moving in lol

As a FORMER landlord/manager I can tell you unless her name is on the lease she owes nothing.

Not so much toward the mortgage but I would think toward SOMETHING if she is moving in his house

As a FORMER landlord/manager I can tell you unless her name is on the lease she owes nothing.
The issue is not what she owes the LL but what the arrangement is between the brother and the person he has living with him.

The issue is not what she owes the LL but what the arrangement is between the brother and the person he has living with him.

Well if he retarded enough to move someone in with him and live for free then that's on him

Well if he retarded enough to move someone in with him and live for free then that's on him
Now you're getting it! Good job.

Not so much toward the mortgage but I would think toward SOMETHING if she is moving in his house

I still say that it's a private matter between consenting adults.

Ass-u-me-ing of course that both your brother and the woman are indeed adults.

;)

The bitch at least ought to clean his "drawls" and pick up the empty Pizza Hut boxes and empty root bear cans, right, buddy?

When my wife first moved in I told her she should quit her job so that we could spend more time together. And gave her a credit card so that she had spending money and a roadworthy car.

She's a full time medical student going for dual masters degrees and was working 30hrs/week at a grocery store. That didn't leave much time for me. Then when we got married I paid off her student loans.

She didn't know that I was very financially secure until after we got married. I drive an old beat up truck and live in a very modest home. She actually thought I was unemployed. I'm no 1%er but due to living well below my means and making many wise and/or lucky investments I'm at least in the top 10% income bracket. And when she finishes school she'll be making well into the 6 figures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back