PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

I'm sorry, but Obama makes himself look bad all on his own.

This stupid "performer" is entitled to his opinions and doesn't have to like our soldiers, but OUR soldiers Commander in Chief should have more respect for them than this.

Just my opinion though.

If Psy was known for those statements, I'd probably agree with you. The fact remains, this was virtually unknown until about a week ago, but now to the right he's an anti-American.

It's a bit much, my opinion.

To me he isn't necessarily anti-American. It's possible that he only apologized because it was good for his career. However, it's as likely that he has matured and has honestly had a change of heart. I'll leave it until I hear more about what servicemen think about his statement and his apology.

My last word for now is that I think (a) some on the left are being rather glib about this and disingenuous to suggest it's not something which should be considered and (b) many on the left are hypocrites because they don't accept apologies from people on the right for things much more innocent than that.

Yeah, but it always goes both ways with politics. Besides, I don't, and more than likely nor do any others, think of Psy as 'on the left', he's just some Korean pop star.

To me it seems to be more an act of unchecked anger as a response to those events.

[

The point is he's not known for being an anti-American.

He is now. Those were his words and he's got to live with them.

He made a good apology and I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that he may have grown up since then and become more responsible with how he expresses himself (and even with how he feels). I'd be willing to forgive and move on after that apology, but entertaining in the White House - our house, is another matter.

I did, what do you think I missed?

So, not talking about withdrawing from Iraq, not opposition to war in general, not only talking about "killing" American soldiers, but also killing their "daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers," is limited to opposition to the war in Iraq? Is that how you interpret that?

How else do you interpret the reference to the torture perpetrated by some on the US side towards "Iraqi captives"?

That's what the rest of the lyrics are based on.

You're revealing a lot about yourself.

So, not talking about withdrawing from Iraq, not opposition to war in general, not only talking about "killing" American soldiers, but also killing their "daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers," is limited to opposition to the war in Iraq? Is that how you interpret that?

How else do you interpret the reference to the torture perpetrated by some on the US side towards "Iraqi captives"?

I could say the same, but with good reason, unfortunately your idiocy is more than well known.

You dishonor your famiry.

[

He made a good apology and I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that he may have grown up since then and become more responsible with how he expresses himself (and even with how he feels). I'd be willing to forgive and move on after that apology, but entertaining in the White House - our house, is another matter.

:lol:

Because now you know about three lines of lyrics from 8 years ago?

gmafb, again

I could say the same, but with good reason, unfortunately your idiocy is more than well known.

You dishonor your famiry.

Your willingness to reveal your true racist character is as misapplied here as your failed attempt at humor.

[

gmafb, again

Nothing you on the left hate and fear more than personal responsibility.

gmafb, again

Nothing you on the left hate and fear more than personal responsibility.

That's not it, but don't bother trying anymore, I hate to see you struggle like this.

So?

Ice T portrays a cop on Law and Order SVU.

True.

But this is a deeper thing.

Americans killed several million Koreans during the Korean war.

To expect that the Koreans aren't a bit peeved about this..is magical thinking.

Well then he should return the millions of American dollars he made.

Why? They want him, not the other way around.

You should try getting a clue.

True.
But this is a deeper thing.

Americans killed several million Koreans during the Korean war.

To expect that the Koreans aren't a bit peeved about this..is magical thinking.

Well then he should return the millions of American dollars he made.

Why? They want him, not the other way around.

You should try getting a clue.

If he is loyal to Korea he will give the money to
Koreans.

Seriously in Korea with gannam style he made 60 grand. Here in America, he's made millions. Now he sees America as good. Please forgive him cuz he didn't know he could make so much bank here.

Fuck Korea now.

Oh, as if Americans never wished death upon soldiers or certain individuals of other countries for the actions it has done.

Give me a fucking break.

I don't agree with what he said, but he has a right to say whatever he wants. Doesn't affect his music.

Do you know how many of you fucking support Ted Nugent and his music despite all the shit he's said?

Forum List

Back