Proud to support Antifa

I dont have a membership card and I have never given them money. Never been asked for any. It seems to me that they have worthy aims in opposing nazis and that is something that all freedom loving people should get behind and support.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities spreading a message of hate against our neighbours. That was is the path to a fascist state. The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists, thinking of the demonstrations against the National Front and Mosley.

Britains shame is that there were enough idiots prepared to back these scumbags.

I dont know much about the US history of fighting the Klan and their related bodies. There are certainly enough of these grubby organisations out there. History from the 20s and 30s show us that it is dangerous to give nazis an inch.
We cannot allow them to own our streets and spread their shit in public places.

Democracy and equality is always under assault and needs to be defended. Antifa are your local heroes.

^^ This is a perfect example of how propaganda works on stupid people.

Antifa are domestic terrorists who looted, rioted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

To bad they aren't in my state. If they were they would have been shot on sight.

Antifa are a bunch of violent thugs.

They are a cancer on our society.
I have never seen that. We have organised counter demos against right wing trash in support of our neighbours.

Why should they have to put up with neo nazis marching down their road ?

Fascism is not a valid political opinion and does not deserve a hearing.

Trump was wrong. The good people were all on one side. The Aryan Brotherhood of Wank needs to be obliterated from the national scene so that decent folk can get on with their lives.

UthinkUlook.jpg

I dont have a membership card and I have never given them money. Never been asked for any. It seems to me that they have worthy aims in opposing nazis and that is something that all freedom loving people should get behind and support.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities spreading a message of hate against our neighbours. That was is the path to a fascist state. The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists, thinking of the demonstrations against the National Front and Mosley.

Britains shame is that there were enough idiots prepared to back these scumbags.

I dont know much about the US history of fighting the Klan and their related bodies. There are certainly enough of these grubby organisations out there. History from the 20s and 30s show us that it is dangerous to give nazis an inch.

Democracy and equality is always under assault and needs to be defended. Antifa are your local heroes.

At least unlike the Democrat cowards here, you admit you're a fascist and you just want to beat the hell out of anyone who disagrees with you.

Now you can put Heil Hitler in your sig

Who ISN'T anti-fascist? Oh, yeah.........

If you are so in favor of Antifa, which is actually an Anarcho-Communist extremist group (do some research), you should post a photo of yourself standing between the flags of North Korea, China, Venezuela, Cuba and Laos, to show where your loyalty truly is.

If you are so in favor of Antifa, which is actually an Anarcho-Communist extremist group (do some research), you should post a photo of yourself standing between the flags of North Korea, China, Venezuela, Cuba and Laos, to show where your loyalty truly is.
....which is actually an Anarcho-Communist extremist group....

NoGUbmintCommieFlag.jpg

Proud to support Antifa

I'm sure you are.

I dont have a membership card
You need to get one fast.

all freedom loving people should get behind and support
Then that leaves you out.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities
Stay home.

spreading a message of hate against our neighbours
We have YOU for that.

The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists
The UK has a history of oppressing weaker nations the world over until it ran into Hitler, then they came begging to the USA to bail their asses out!

Antifa have never tried to overthrow the democratically elected government. Right wing trash did that. Conversation closed.

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats are ignorant as hell of current event, aren't you? The ANTIFA bastards, along with their Negro asshole buddies, spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying government and private facilities. They attacked members of Congress in the street. Major insurrection.

So you are okay with "White" people burning up black people's stores? Mighty Fascist of you there, you Muslim Lover.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Who ISN'T anti-fascist? Oh, yeah.........

Supporting antifa is pro-fascist, so you'd be an example of an answer to your question. You and all your leftist brethren who are just using violence and intimidation to silence anyone who disagrees with you

Forum List

Back