Proud American!

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
And a proud Tennessean.

I don't tow any party lines, I run more conservative I guess, but I believe both sides have good ideas and bad ones. I just wish we had more than 2 sides to choose from.

I am a 44 year old Christian family man, I outkicked my coverage when it comes to my wife. In other words, I married really well. 4 kids, ranging from 25 to 18, and a new grand-daughter. 8 cats and the dog, a driveway full of Fords, and a golf cart I drive around town, because I'm to lazy to walk. We are members of the Mohawk Cumberland Presbyterian Church.

I am a truck driver and we live in Bulls Gap, Tennessee, home of Archie Campbell(google him if you don't know), only famous for Archie and the train museum, only place north of Knoxville and south of Roanoke you can turn around a full size train.

As my picture shows, I am a comic book collector with US1 being my favorite series. I am a season ticket holder to the Greeneville Astros baseball club(rookie league Houston team). I don't care for most other sports with the exception being NASCAR. I do attend the Bristol races every time the gate opens.

My friends call me tiny, my enemies call me "sir". I am 6'4 and usually somewhere around 375-400 pounds. I buy American made products every time I can, even if they cost more, and I quit buying video games because they are not made in America. I believe if we don't support our businesses at home, then there will be no businesses at home.

If you want to know more, just ask. Ya'll take care.

Welcome, pilgrim! I can appreciate the yard full of Fords. How many of 'em are still runnin'?:D

Welcome, pilgrim! I can appreciate the yard full of Fords. How many of 'em are still runnin'?:D

98 F150-running, 03 Mustang-running, 88 T-bird-running, 79 F-100 running, 03 Audi Quatro A6-in the garage(and they say German cars run forever), can't find anyone who knows how to fix it, probably couldn't afford it if I did. Lesson learned, I'm sticking with Fords.

Lesson learned, I'm sticking with Fords.

A little advice fatso, Fords are pieces of shit. Granted not as bad as Chevys and some Chrysters though! Talk about poor design. What retarded idiot would put an alternator near the headers, almost under the engine? Chevrolet. What dumbass would put a starter in the same spot? Ford. And comic books are kinda for limp-wristed nerds.

Last edited:

A little advice fatso, Fords are pieces of shit. Granted not as bad as Chevys and some Chrysters though! Talk about poor design. What retarded idiot would put an alternator near the headers, almost under the engine? Chevrolet. What dumbass would put a starter in the same spot? Ford. And comic books are kinda for limp-wristed nerds.

Fatso? hmmm. I've been called worse, though no one ever has the intestinal fortitude to call me that to my face. I wonder why? Oh yeah I know, because they are afraid, but, it's easy to be a CBsuperman.

I am a nerd, a super nerd, 20k comic books, all the Doctor Who dvd's and most of the novels. I bench press more than I weigh, and work out with more than you probably weigh. I can still dunk a basketball, and I made my living working in a wrestling ring for more than 15 years. I never had time for learning about internal combustion engines though, I've been to busy enjoying my life. :lol:

Fatso? hmmm. I've been called worse, though no one ever has the intestinal fortitude to call me that to my face. I wonder why? Oh yeah I know, because they are afraid, but, it's easy to be a CBsuperman.

I am a nerd, a super nerd, 20k comic books, all the Doctor Who dvd's and most of the novels. I bench press more than I weigh, and work out with more than you probably weigh. I can still dunk a basketball, and I made my living working in a wrestling ring for more than 15 years. I never had time for learning about internal combustion engines though, I've been to busy enjoying my life. :lol:

Hello, hope you enjoy debate.

Forum List

Back