Protests for $15-an-hour wages set to expand Wednesday

Well no shit Sherlock.

It just proves my point. Idiots doing the jobs designed for kids and crying about not making a career wage.

Losers
Idiots? Go fuck your self, you know nothing about the struggles of the lower class.
Yes idiots & you are clearly their leader

This is a multi billion dollar company. They can afford to pay their employees more.

You have absolutely no idea how franchises operate.
Yeah I know they work, which is why the solution is to raise the minimum wage. Force them to pay more.
It would seem that you don't poses the education level for more than minimum wage jobs.
Lol it's so pathetic to me when a republican thinks they understand how the market works.

This is a multi billion dollar company. They can afford to pay their employees more.

Yeah I know they work, which is why the solution is to raise the minimum wage. Force them to pay more.
It would seem that you don't poses the education level for more than minimum wage jobs.
Lol it's so pathetic to me when a republican thinks they understand how the market works.
You obviously don't understand what a franchise is. And I am confident that as a business owner myself I have a much better understanding of how business works.

You remain just an ignorant lib

You obviously don't understand what a franchise is. And I am confident that as a business owner myself I have a much better understanding of how business works.

Oh believe me they can handle the raise. In fact, 3 out of 5 small business owners support raising the wage. That means franchises could handle it.

Oh believe me they can handle the raise. In fact, 3 out of 5 small business owners support raising the wage. That means franchises could handle it.
Are you naturally this stupid? If 3 out of 5 business owners support raising the wage why don't they.....

RAISE THE FUCKING WAGE???

Seriously can you be this stupid?

Are you naturally this stupid? If 3 out of 5 business owners support raising the wage why don't they.....

Because you moron, every business would have to pay at least that wage for their to be any wide economic benefit.

Because you moron, every business would have to pay at least that wage for their to be any wide economic benefit.
You really are that stupid. You probably don't have any clue of just how dumb you sound.
Quite a simpleton

You really are that stupid. You probably don't have any clue of just how dumb you sound.
Quite a simpleton
How do you morons just dismiss demand-side economics?

Do those of you who support MW think that all jobs should pay enough to live on? Should employment that pays less be illegal? Should people be allowed to volunteer? Intern for no or little wages?

Advocates always steer around this question, but it seems crucial. We must recognize that some jobs aren't worth very much to employers or consumers, but people might want to do them anyway. Why does that need to be illegal?

Quite a simpleton
How do you morons just dismiss demand-side economics?
Credit cards, EBT ....have to be smarter then that Billy.

It would benefit THEIR employees.
IF they believe that the minimum wage should be increased, THEY should start by raising THEIR employees wages.
IF they talk-the-talk, they should walk-the-walk.
As soon as the minimum wage goes up, the rest of the people will want a raise too.
As soon as the whole country gets wage hikes (except for S.S. recipients, that is), then the cost-of-living will go up.
THEN, everybody will be earning, IN REAL DOLLARS, just what they were earning before the hike in minimum wage ............... EXCEPT for the S.S. recipients, that is.
YOU must think that the S.S. recipients make tooooo much money?

Ha, most Americans are too fat, dumb, and lazy to use self-checkouts. So your fantasy of robots replacing American Workers isn't gonna happen. But if it does somehow happen, what are you gonna do with all those unemployed Americans?

Actually, I see people using self-checkouts all the time. Can I help you jam your OTHER foot in your mouth, now?

They're ok if you only have a few items. But trust me, most Americans are way too fat, lazy, and dumb to checkout a hundred items themselves. You greedy Republicans vastly over-estimate the general Public. Your robot fantasy is a long long way off.

I go to them all the time, much easier, the issue now is the lines seem to be getting longer.

Fat ignorant Americans sure do love that cheap Chinese shit. I won't argue with you there. But shopping at Walmart is a miserable shopping experience. The stinky loud crowds and long lines. Products ripped open and thrown on the floor. It's a real Third World mess. I choose to shop elsewhere.

I don't shop at Walmart, try again. Try a grocery store, you ever been in one? They have food in them, you being a fat ignorant American, I assume you live in one.

My bad, i thought you were a Walmart-Worshipper. And yes, i try grocery stores all the time. I don't shop at Walmart. It's an awful stinky Third World mess. And i don't approve of their immoral business practices. I won't fund those practices.

They're ok if you only have a few items. But trust me, most Americans are way too fat, lazy, and dumb to checkout a hundred items themselves. You greedy Republicans vastly over-estimate the general Public. Your robot fantasy is a long long way off.

I can check out a full cart in less time then it takes a typical stoned teenager to scan HALF a cart. At Stop & Shop, I can check out any size order (from 2 items to 2 carts) in <3 minutes.

Doesn't happen very often. Most Americans are just way too fat, lazy, and dumb to check out large numbers of items themselves. And not all Cashiers are 'stoned teenagers.' Most are actually hard-working people just trying to get by. They're providing a valuable service most Americans want and need. So like i said, your greedy fat ass 'Robot Takeover' fantasy is a long long way off.

Forum List

Back