Protests erupt in Iran

Trump should do all he can to distinguish between the secular liberals in Iran who want a secular government and the mullahs....maybe this will be Iran's chance to cut an oil deal with western countries like Saudi Arabia did......it will piss off Saudi Arabia but that's their problem

I think we can all agree that this is a good thing. Will we meddle and unite them behind their govt. again?
Protests Erupt in Iran after Military Admits Downing Ukrainian Passenger Jet: "Death to the Dictator"
Why would they be mad at the dictator for a mistake by some poor soldier who is going to be sorry he was ever born?
That makes no sense, and therefore I wonder if it's been orchestrated.

Come on Old Lady! This is not surprising at all. People always blame the top guy when this type of shit happens. If the Drone strike that killed Soleimani had missed and hit a school, Trump’s ass would be in the fire.

FB370A6D-869A-42E1-BF90-558F17303094.jpeg
Thank god we have a real leader

View attachment 299709 Thank god we have a real leader
If Trump gets another term he`ll have to take the DOW to 61,000 to match Obama`s success when the DOW rose 258%. Thanks for showing us the unemployment rate that Obama inherited from Gomer when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month. Trump walked into a good situation child. Were you old enough to read in 2008?

I would not have guessed that Iran actually acknowledged their error or I would have agreed with Old Lady! I would think this is a great opportunity for Trump to prompt a stand back for both countries realizing how close they came to a disaster.

Trump should thank the Khamenei for his honesty and tell his people that is what happens when a crisis occurs. Both sides should take this opportunity to stand back and create a dialogue to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Use this opportunity to cool this crisis down.

Last edited:
If Trump gets another term he`ll have to take the DOW to 61,000 to match Obama`s success when the DOW rose 258%. Thanks for showing us the unemployment rate that Obama inherited from Gomer when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month. Trump walked into a good situation child. Were you old enough to read in 2008?

If Trump gets another term he`ll have to take the DOW to 61,000 to match Obama`s success when the DOW rose 258%.

Ummmm…..you might want to double check your math there...….

If Trump gets another term he`ll have to take the DOW to 61,000 to match Obama`s success when the DOW rose 258%.

I`ll do that.
Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?

If only some math guys did some type of comparative data analysis chart of both presidents........but only commies would do something like that...not real Americans...

comparison_trump_obama.png

Seems as tho the Dow performed much much better under Trump -- while under Obama, the Dow Jones did horribly....

this chart clearly shows it....if you don't look at it.....

3qMdw-obama-vs-trump-nbsp-dow (1).png

I`ll do that.
Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?

Thanks for the link.
Now did you actually check your math?

If only some math guys did some type of comparative data analysis chart of both presidents........but only commies would do something like that...not real Americans...

View attachment 299717

You should look at Trump's performance since the day he beat Hillary.
Obama's performance since the day he beat Hillary is more oppressive...

can you show me a chart that refutes one single thing I said?? or does math trigger you too?

View attachment 299717

You should look at Trump's performance since the day he beat Hillary.

can you show me a chart that refutes one single thing I said?? or does math trigger you too?

Wow! You're not very clear on the market, are you.

can you show me a chart that refutes one single thing I said??

Can you show me a chart that refutes one single thing I said??

Forum List

Back