UPDATE: Iran Revolution Update: Anti-Regime Protests By University Students In Tehran Are Spreading

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
UPDATE: From the National Council of Resistance in Iran

A Large number of people have joined the demonstration by the students at Amir Kabir University, which has spilled over surrounding streets. Thousands of people gathered in Hafez Street and areas around it, chanting, “Death to the dictator,” “Death to liars,” “Have no fear, we are all together,” Death to this murderous regime,”....

(Excerpt) Read more at tsarizm.com ...

------------
In before DemonRATS start calling the protesters "oppressors"...and RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS!!!

On Saturday, protesters with Iran's MEK Freedom Movement took to the streets in Tehran to protest after Iran's government admitted having shot down a Ukrainian plane by mistake, killing 176 people on board. Iran's government claimed that the U.S. airstrike killing Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani had united the country, but the protests disproved that narrative.

"Protests erupt against the Revolutionary Guards at Amir-Kabir University in Tehran due to authorities' incompetence and negligence after the recent plane crash that killed more than 176 people," Iranian journalist Masih Alinejad reported on Twitter. "Some people had claimed Iranians were united after [Soleimani]'s death. Think again."

Protests erupt against the Revolutionary Guards at Amir-Kabir University in Tehran due to authorities' incompetence and negligence after the recent plane crash that killed more than 176 people.

Some people had claimed Iranians were united after #Soleimani's death. Think again. pic.twitter.com/ILacRPomZv— Masih Alinejad ??? (@AlinejadMasih) January 11, 2020

"'IRGC, shame on you. Let go of our country' - chants at [Iran protests] today in Tehran's Amirkabir University after the Revolutionary Guards admit to shooting down a [Ukrainian plane]," M. Hanif Jazayeri, an Iranian journalist based in Britain, tweeted. He summarized remarks from National Council of Resistance of Iran leader Maryam Rajavi, who called the plane crash "a great crime that Iran's people will neither forgive nor forget."

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

It would be nice to see them become a civilized, westernized country again.

Hopefully this is the start of a Hong Kong movement. This time there is a US President who supports freedom

Iranian women before the 1979 revolution...

2F682A6800000578-0-image-a-2_1450218183237.jpg

I actually got to sleep with a babe from Iran, back in 1977. She worked in a bar in Missouri and me in my drunken state told her "I'd love to f@ck your brains out." After she got off work, we went up to her apartment for some hawt bumping of the nasties. It wuz purdy good.

I know: TMI. :04:

Think about it, Dimms blame Trump for the plane being shot down. Iranian citizens blame their government.

Fucking Dimms are hysterical.

:21:

UPDATE: From the National Council of Resistance in Iran

A Large number of people have joined the demonstration by the students at Amir Kabir University, which has spilled over surrounding streets. Thousands of people gathered in Hafez Street and areas around it, chanting, “Death to the dictator,” “Death to liars,” “Have no fear, we are all together,” Death to this murderous regime,”....

(Excerpt) Read more at tsarizm.com ...

------------
In before DemonRATS start calling the protesters "oppressors"...and RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS!!!
CIA/Mossad riling up traitors again.

Think about it, Dimms blame Trump for the plane being shot down. Iranian citizens blame their government.

Fucking Dimms are hysterical.

:21:

So the liberal American Democrats have aligned with the Iranian Mullahs.

How typical of them to always take the wrong side.

Ah yes like the USA. Drag Queen story hour,abortion on demand,homosexual "marriage", ah yes who would NOT want that kind of country!?

You see drag queen story hour, abortion on demand, and homosexual marriage, I see McDonald's, Taco Bell, Radio Shack, and another Trump resort.

Why do you hate American capitalism? :04:

Ah yes like the USA. Drag Queen story hour,abortion on demand,homosexual "marriage", ah yes who would NOT want that kind of country!?

You see drag queen story hour, abortion on demand, and homosexual marriage, I see McDonald's, Taco Bell, Radio Shack, and another Trump resort.

Preacher must be a blast to hang out with.

I am absolutely shocked CNN is even reporting on this. They must think it will hurt Trump somehow.

Iran says Ukranian passenger plane was shot down unintentionally in fear of US aggression - CNN

But there was no "US aggression."

Given the fact that their missiles didn't kill any Americans, they accidentally shot down one of their own passenger planes, and there was a swarm of earthquakes that night, I'd have to ascertain that Allah is trying to tell them something.

Now will they listen?

So shitty food, an electronics store that's damn near collapsed and a place NONE of us here could afford to stay at? Jesus.

So shitty food, an electronics store that's damn near collapsed and a place NONE of us here could afford to stay at? Jesus.

Come on preacher, don’t take the Lord’s name in vain.

I am guessing Preacher is an ironic username?

Taco Bell is not "shitty food." I like their food, whenever I can't get any real meskin food.

I left out KFC. There should be a KFC in every country of the world.

Forum List

Back