protestor killed by officer in protest 57

there are different levels of a burn,,

what I mean is when it goes into the skin is does it while its hot and is why it stays for long periods of time and wont just wash off,,,

I've shot 10's of thousands of pistol rounds and I know you're full of shit.
The semi burned powder comes out of the barrel not the ejection port.
When they check for residue it's the smoke that leaves traces not the unburnt hot powder.

I've shot 10's of thousands of pistol rounds and I know you're full of shit.
The semi burned powder comes out of the barrel not the ejection port.
When they check for residue it's the smoke that leaves traces not the unburnt hot powder.
where did I say it was unburned powder???

and if I am not mistaken smoke comes from fire and fire is hot,,,

WTF do you think would burn you ya fucken idiot!!!
There's no flowers and confetti coming out of a round.
Just stop,you know absolutely nothing about firearms.
I clarified its heated and what causes it to adhere to the skin and make it last longer and harder to wash off,,,

you need to go jack off and calm down a little,,,

I clarified its heated and what causes it to adhere to the skin and make it last longer and harder to wash off,,,

you need to go jack off and calm down a little,,,

You need to learn how gun residue works.
Oh...I'm calm it's you who have gone off the reservation with your ignorance.
And what was heated exactly if not gunpowder?
I bet you've never fired a handgun in your life.

Wait till you get at the end were it says he shot a officer. A huh another family denial wanting money.
Well! That beats when the 1 dude came at the cops with a gun and got shot 55x. That's all the ammo they had. :dunno:

I sure didn't have any love for that guy. I do remember that day. Had a whomping hangover that morning.

I also remember why I had no love for that guy. Him and 7 of his friends tried to jump me and 1 friend.

It didn't work out well for them. They got denied by a hot girl with a pistol that was ready to kill them for our sake.

It pays to have good friends. Me and my buddy were standing back-to back, and they were circling...

They knew the 1st 1 or 2 that step in were gettin' dropped; But after that, there's too many for us to fight.

There was at least 4-6 more after that.

They definitely had the numbers.

Then comes the beautiful angel with the gun, telling them to "GTFO here or I'll kill ya."

And she meant business. And we were saved. The dude was shot by the cops a year or 2 later.

Last edited:
why do you keep changing the dynamics of the discussion??

now its just gun powder instead of unburnt gun powder,,

my comment was about gun powder residue,, it becomes residue because it got heated,,
cold powder is easily cleaned off

I do know that not all shooter have gun residue left on their hands. and not all people who have been shot have gun powder residue on them.

Well! That beats when the 1 dude came at the cops with a gun and got shot 55x. That's all the ammo they had. :dunno:

I sure didn't have any love for that guy. I do remember that day. Had a whomping hangover that morning.

I also remember why I had no love for that guy. Him and 7 of his friends tried to jump me and 1 friend.

It didn't work out well for them. They got denied by a hot girl with a pistol that was ready to kill them for our sake.

It pays to have good friends. Me and my buddy were standing back-to back, and they were circling...

They knew the 1st 1 or 2 that step in were gettin' dropped; But after that, there's too many for us to fight.

There was at least 4-6 more after that.

They definitely had the numbers.

Then comes the beautiful angel with the gun, telling them to "GTFO here or I'll kill ya."

And she meant business. And we were saved. The dude was shot by the cops a year or 2 later.
Thugs Are Enemies of the Human Race

The cops or the people threatened should be allowed to kill anyone who threatens anybody. The whole society is threatened if what your angel did was all she was allowed to do.

Thugs Are Enemies of the Human Race

The cops or the people threatened should be allowed to kill anyone who threatens anybody. The whole society is threatened if what your angel did was all she was allowed to do.
You're right, but the law doesn't see it that way.

Forum List

Back