Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

lol...comparing Selma attack dogs to "why should we lose our right to strong arm people into giving us what we want"

Love the analogy.

I guess you are right

Maybe they should just take a $1.98 can of GOOP and remove those nasty tape stains

Yeah...they should....but there is no political expediency associated with that kind of action.

Gee...I wonder why Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the others didnt just let people who disagreed with them speak their minds as they did...

Oh wait.....there would have been no political expediency attached to that action either.

Wonder why you didnt criticize them as you did Walker?

Oh wait....there would be no partisanship associated with that action.

They didn't let them? How did they stop them?

Just look at what the dirty lib's did to poor ol' Max Yasgurs farm.

Bunch a dirty bastards destroyed the fuckin' place.

What Happened at Woodstock

We can only imagine the filth the lib's up here live in........Friggin' slobs!.......Who raised you fuckin' dirty lil' bastards?

Old Maxie did pretty good

Everyone remembers him now

Conservatives also tried to smear Woodstock as a drug crazed orgy

You mean there was not group sex in public and drugs running rampant that weekend?
Wow.
People I know who attended seem to remember it otherwise.

sounds reasonable to me, amd those basterds bringing 41 rounds of amo with them, but maybe one of the tea party guys might have had a hole in his pants, nah it was the democrats of course.
wouldn't you think that those stupid people in charged would have know this in advance, must have been union people who just wanted to show them taxpayer.

do dem's even own guns, well maybe they were going to throw the bullets then.

you guys are a real hoot.

I wondered who would be first to cast light on the fact that it might have been conservatives in the group that were responsible for the ammo and/or the damage.

Now that being said... it also entered my mind that this could have been the case, just as it may be the case that some of those "infamous" signs at tea party events might actually belong to Liberal Democrats. No one really knows for sure who had the ammo and/or weapons or who caused the damage.

If it is possible that infiltrators bring signs to Tea Party events, it is just as possible that the reverse was done here.

Immie

Has anyone seen a bill for this cleanup cost? And if the people who are in charge of the capitol knew that Tape would stain why did they not inform the people that they could not put up sign using tape?

Sounds to me like a real out in left field event to make someone look bad when in the truth of it all they needed to do was let the protestors know that it would cause a problem, I would fire who ever was the person who was overseeing the courthouse.

It ain't like people were being kept out who worked their or are we going to be told now they feared for their lifes so they didn't dare say anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

We can only imagine the filth the lib's up here live in........Friggin' slobs!.......Who raised you fuckin' dirty lil' bastards?

Old Max regretted allowing the dirty lil' lib's on his property.

Disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards destroyed the friggin' place.

You people are the types that take their dogs for a walk so they can shit all over their neighbors lawns.

Ya' see, and you lib's up here fully prove it, you have no respect for peoples property.

I guess you are right

Maybe they should just take a $1.98 can of GOOP and remove those nasty tape stains

Yeah...they should....but there is no political expediency associated with that kind of action.

Gee...I wonder why Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the others didnt just let people who disagreed with them speak their minds as they did...

Oh wait.....there would have been no political expediency attached to that action either.

Too lazy to read the thread and instead just opted to cherry pick a line in a post and use it out of context as you had no idea what context it was used in....perhpas in an effort to criticize someone who does not usually agree with you?

Really?

Is that what you deem as apporpriate posting and debating?

Really?

You mean there was not group sex in public and drugs running rampant that weekend?
Wow.

Isn't it amazing the MILLIONS of people who remember attending that event? :eusa_whistle: I always found that pretty awesome...kind of like Jesus and the fish and bread loaves.

lol...comparing Selma attack dogs to "why should we lose our right to strong arm people into giving us what we want"

Love the analogy.

I guess you are right

As I remember, they were not threatened with arrest and they were not forced to pose with palm trees

Too lazy to read the thread and instead just opted to cherry pick a line in a post and use it out of context as you had no idea what context it was used in....perhpas in an effort to criticize someone who does not usually agree with you?

Really?

Really?

I read well enough to notice quite clearly that you have yet to point out where Obama, et al stopped anyone from speaking their mind. Perhaps you forgot? :eusa_whistle:

Wow.

Isn't it amazing the MILLIONS of people who remember attending that event? :eusa_whistle: I always found that pretty awesome...kind of like Jesus and the fish and bread loaves.

I grew up iun westchester county....inside of 2 hours of walkill ...many people in my neghborhood were there......including my older sister and 2 cousins.

sounds reasonable to me, amd those basterds bringing 41 rounds of amo with them, but maybe one of the tea party guys might have had a hole in his pants, nah it was the democrats of course.
wouldn't you think that those stupid people in charged would have know this in advance, must have been union people who just wanted to show them taxpayer.

I wondered who would be first to cast light on the fact that it might have been conservatives in the group that were responsible for the ammo and/or the damage.

Now that being said... it also entered my mind that this could have been the case, just as it may be the case that some of those "infamous" signs at tea party events might actually belong to Liberal Democrats. No one really knows for sure who had the ammo and/or weapons or who caused the damage.

If it is possible that infiltrators bring signs to Tea Party events, it is just as possible that the reverse was done here.

Immie

Give those shells to Abby at NCIS and they would know in 15 minutes who they belonged to! But I would like to hear the reasoning why Dem's who are pickiting would throw bullets aroun in the grass, what would they be doing this for? Or why would someone do this to make it look like someone else did it? any ideas?

Immie

Give those shells to Abby at NCIS and they would know in 15 minutes who they belonged to! But I would like to hear the reasoning why Dem's who are pickiting would throw bullets aroun in the grass, what would they be doing this for? Or why would someone do this to make it look like someone else did it? any ideas?

And what's the big deal about bullets anyways? Bullets and tape....evil! evil! evil!

Really?

Really?

I read well enough to notice quite clearly that you have yet to point out where Obama, et al stopped anyone from speaking their mind. Perhaps you forgot? :eusa_whistle:

Better said this way...

You lied.

If you read a few posts down you would have seen that RW and I were not talking about anyone stopping anyone from protesting.

You would have, instead, noticed that RW and I were debating how politicians make those that protest and think differetnly than they do, come across as more "evil and destructive" than they really are.

So....you lied when you said you read enough to know....becuase if you did uyou NEVER would have seen wherte I said they stopped them.

Thats the second time in a week I caught you in a lie.....

You have an honesty issue I see.

Old Max regretted allowing the dirty lil' lib's on his property.

Disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards destroyed the friggin' place.

You people are the types that take their dogs for a walk so they can shit all over their neighbors lawns.

Ya' see, and you lib's up here fully prove it, you have no respect for peoples property.

Max Yasgur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yasgur quickly established a rapport with the concert-goers, providing food at cost or for free. When he heard that some local residents were reportedly selling water to people coming to the concert, he put up a big sign at his big red barn on New York State Route 17B saying "Free Water." The New York Times reported that Yasgur "slammed a work-hardened fist on the table and demanded of some friends, 'How can anyone ask money for water?'" Sam Yasgur recalled that "he told us to take every empty milk bottle from the plant, fill them with water and give them to the kids, and give away all the milk and milk products we had at the dairy

Max Yasgur believed strongly in freedom of expression, and was angered by the hostility of some townspeople toward "anti-war hippies." It became for him a "cause."
On the third day of the festival just before Joe Cocker's early afternoon set, Yasgur addressed the crowd.

Many of his neighbors turned against him after the festival, and he was no longer welcome at the town general store, but he never regretted his decision to allow the concert on his farm

Max will always be remembered in song.....

I'm going on down to Yasgur's farm
I'm going to join in a rock 'n' roll band

Last edited:
Hey RW...

Whats up with that?

You cant defend someone who does not agreee with you when it comes to that person being falsely accused of something?

Go ahead....tell him....did I ever say ANYONE stopped the tea partyers from protesting?

Immie

I am sure there are several reasons that people might come up with.

Here is just one and I am not saying that it happened, just a possibility. Perhaps a protester had a weapon and ammo with him and a law enforcement officer appeared to be approaching the group. The protester fearing being in trouble for having a concealed weapon drops weapon and ammo in order to avoid arrest. Then later returns to retrieve the weapon but doesn't get all the ammo.

I have for a long time believed that some of the signs at tea party events may very well belong to those who want to make the people at those events out to be racists assholes. If I believe it can happen at a tea party event, to be honest, I have to believe that it can happen at a union protest as well.

Immie

Didnt expect much of a response from you Bodecea.

It must hurt to outright lie and then realize AFTER THE FACT that the lie is easily proven as a lie.

Question is....why must you lie when you debate?

Are you truly that insecure with your position?

Really?

Really?

Better said this way...

You lied.

If you read a few posts down you would have seen that RW and I were not talking about anyone stopping anyone from protesting.

You would have, instead, noticed that RW and I were debating how politicians make those that protest and think differetnly than they do, come across as more "evil and destructive" than they really are.

So....you lied when you said you read enough to know....becuase if you did uyou NEVER would have seen wherte I said they stopped them.

Thats the second time in a week I caught you in a lie.....

You have an honesty issue I see.

Sooo...you are denying saying what I highlighted you saying.....and I have an honesty issue? :lol::lol::lol:

Immie

And what's the big deal about bullets anyways? Bullets and tape....evil! evil! evil!

Absolutely nothing until you are on the business end of a gun with one in the chamber.

Immie

Love the analogy.

I guess you are right

Here it is again....only bigger. But maybe you really didn't say it? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back