Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

How can we trust Gov Walkers fiscal responsibility when he would spend $7.5 million to repair tape stains?

If this is indicative of his fiscal values, maybe the teachers are right

If thats the best ya got RW...

Then you aint got much.

We got a $7.5 million estimate that Gov Walker evidently believes is credible

Shows a lot about:

1. His motives to paint protesters as vandals
2. His inability to handle basic fiscal decisions

Last edited:
Seven pages + of red herrings, straw men built and burned and finger pointing. At the end (if it ever does) nothing changes; consider, the damage if any and lasting will be a monument to American Freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom to petition our government.

Last edited:
They can't pay teacher salaries but they can replace $7.5 million worth of marble because it has tape on it

reading comprehension is your friend, ace.

it says nothing about replacing the marble, it says nothing about the money being spent.

it's an *estimate* of the damage caused.

Along with the "estimate" of Obama spending $200 million a day to visit India, it sounds like a bunch of BS

The right wing is so intent on proving that the protestors are violent and are causing damage they have to complain about tape

petty?
They were violent lil' asshats.

Did ya' miss the FOX news reporter getting hit?

Seven pages + of red herrings, straw men built and burned and finger pointing. At the end (if it ever does) nothing changes; consider, the damage if any and lasting will be a monument to American Freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom to petition our government.

I consider it vandalism and if it were my bunch of people I would have a clean up day so the the GOP would stop bitching about it.

it says nothing about replacing the marble, it says nothing about the money being spent.

Along with the "estimate" of Obama spending $200 million a day to visit India, it sounds like a bunch of BS

The right wing is so intent on proving that the protestors are violent and are causing damage they have to complain about tape

petty?

:rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/157564-heres-why-foxnews-wont-show-the-tape-of-mike-tobin-getting-hit.html

I consider it vandalism and if it were my bunch of people I would have a clean up day so the the GOP would stop bitching about it.

i don't know that it's vandalism, although there's usually an asshat in every crowd. the idea of a clean up day is a good one, though.

petty?

Oh, you mean the video that FOX showed of him being hit? ooops.....:eusa_liar:

petty?

So did the rest of America

How can we trust Gov Walkers fiscal responsibility when he would spend $7.5 million to repair tape stains?

If this is indicative of his fiscal values, maybe the teachers are right

If thats the best ya got RW...

Then you aint got much.

We got a $7.5 million estimate that Gov Walker evidently believes is credible

Show a lot about:

1. His motives to paint protesters as vandals
2. His inability to handle basic fiscal decisions

Yeah,,,,
sure...

Painting protestors in a negaitve light is a brand new concept to politicians.

I saw that 7.5 million and I simply said to myself....sure......another politician trying to make those that disagree with him look evil.

Sort of what Pelosi Did with the tea partyers.
Sort of what Reid did with the tea partyers.
Sort of what just about every democrativ politician did with the tea partyers
Sort of what that spineless congressman did with the protestor that he falsely claimed spit at him...the lying bastard....
Sort of what the GOP does to the DEMS
Sort of what the DEMS do to the GOP

SORT OF WHAT YOU DO NEARLY EVERYDAY with the tea partyers....but I digress.

But you see...the difference between you and I?

I am not ready to give the folks on my side a free pass like you are.

I will criticize all of them for the childish games they play.

594. (a) Every person who maliciously commits any of the following
acts with respect to any real or personal property not his or her
own, in cases other than those specified by state law, is guilty of
vandalism:
(1) Defaces with graffiti or other inscribed material.
(2) Damages.
(3) Destroys.

Maliciously: vicious, wanton, or mischievous in motivation or purpose.

I agree....The tape stains should be left in place

Much like images of attack dogs in Selma
Bullet holes in Kent State

These tape stains will serve as a permanent reminder of the brave struggle that went on in the State House. Our children and grandchildren will honor them

These tape stains will serve as a permanent reminder of the brave struggle that went on in the State House. Our children and grandchildren will honor them

it's good to know how little you value the people who risked their lives in selma.

not surprising, though.

Sure....you call it a brave struggle....so do I...although I disagree with them
But when it comes to the tea partyers?
You are the first to criticize and spin every move they make.....becuase you disagree with them.

Monumnet to the brave strugggle.......you are funny.

it's good to know how little you value the people who risked their lives in selma.

not surprising, though.

lol...comparing Selma attack dogs to "why should we lose our right to strong arm people into giving us what we want"

Love the analogy.

Just look at what the dirty lib's did to poor ol' Max Yasgurs farm.

Bunch a dirty bastards destroyed the fuckin' place.

What Happened at Woodstock

We can only imagine the filth the lib's up here live in........Friggin' slobs!.......Who raised you fuckin' dirty lil' bastards?

Old Maxie did pretty good

Everyone remembers him now

Conservatives also tried to smear Woodstock as a drug crazed orgy

Last edited:

not surprising, though.

lol...comparing Selma attack dogs to "why should we lose our right to strong arm people into giving us what we want"

Love the analogy.

I guess you are right

Maybe they should just take a $1.98 can of GOOP and remove those nasty tape stains

not surprising, though.

Love the analogy.

I guess you are right

Maybe they should just take a $1.98 can of GOOP and remove those nasty tape stains

Yeah...they should....but there is no political expediency associated with that kind of action.

Gee...I wonder why Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the others didnt just let people who disagreed with them speak their minds as they did...

Oh wait.....there would have been no political expediency attached to that action either.

Wonder why you didnt criticize them as you did Walker?

Oh wait....there would be no partisanship associated with that action.

Forum List

Back