Protesters at Inaguration...More Intolerence From Left

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

SHOCK VIDEO: LEFTISTS PLAN TO GAS DEPLORABALL ATTENDEES WITH BUTYRIC ACID
'If you get it into the HVAC system's air-intake grill it will get into the whole building forcing an evacuation'
Shock Video: Leftists Plan to Gas DeploraBall Attendees with Butyric Acid

So much for their hypocrite view points love everyone huh LOL...

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.

'If you get it into the HVAC system's air-intake grill it will get into the whole building forcing an evacuation'

How could they tell if it is butyric acid, or just the stench of the Trump presidency. Either one can be pretty toxic

How could they tell if it is butyric acid, or just the stench of the Trump presidency. Either one can be pretty toxic

Are you personally planning any terrorist activities on the 20th? George Soros is counting on you....

Th 20th will be a day of shame for the country. If you call opposing that clown terrorism, the majority of the country will participate.

Would not put it past them They are acting like Weather Underground subversives. Trump and Sessions will put law and order on their asses.

So, these Soros soldiers, the democrats who are run by the foreign national, George Soros, when they engage in terrorism this coming Friday as part of the butthurt brigade, will they in fact not be international terrorists?

Their leader, the owner of the democratic party is foreign, Hungarian George Soros
They intend to engage in terrorist acts to disrupt the peaceful transition of power in America, on behalf of this foreign master.

SO, should Bulldog, Shittingbull, rdean, Guno/Guno5000, et al. be moved on out to Gitmo? :dunno:

Let the police dogs have some fun
Yes....that would look so good on national tv.....

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Are you personally planning any terrorist activities on the 20th? George Soros is counting on you....

Th 20th will be a day of shame for the country. If you call opposing that clown terrorism, the majority of the country will participate.
The majority of the country will be disgusted by your behavior and bringing shame on our nation.

Would not put it past them They are acting like Weather Underground subversives. Trump and Sessions will put law and order on their asses.

Trump and Sessions will more likely put butt plugs up each other's asses.

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
It would after protester throw smoke, feces, and cause a general riot. I would give order to shoot to kill as soon as violence starts. Show these fucking idiots we live in a nation of law and order.

Trump and Sessions will more likely put butt plugs up each other's asses.
I would put a jungle boot up yours.

[

Some of you Soros troopers have said you will participate in terrorist acts such as gas attacks to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. . You are a group run by a foreign interest with the goal of dismantling the United States Constitution. So IS the democratic party in fact an international terrorist organization?

It would after protester throw smoke, feces, and cause a general riot. I would give order to shoot to kill as soon as violence starts. Show these fucking idiots we live in a nation of law and order.

What you describe sounds like what a third world dictator would do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back