Protesters at Inaguration...More Intolerence From Left

Idiots have been at it since 1968. Mayor Daley...a Democrat I liked.

[
Come on. You can do better than that, you lying traitor.

What am I lying about?

The owner of the democratic party IS a foreign actor.

George Soros - Discover the Networks

You who take orders from this foreign ruler are indeed planning a terrorist attack;

{

“I was thinking of things that ruin, that would ruin the evening, ruin their outfits or otherwise make it impossible to continue with their plans. Make sure they get nothing accomplished.”

“Yeah, if you had…a pint of butyric acid, I don’t care how big the building is, it’s closing…And this stuff is very efficient, it’s very very smelly, lasts a long time a little of it goes a long way.”

“If you get it into the HVAC system it will get into the whole building.”
}

DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to launch butyric acid (“stink bombs”) attack at the National Press Club inauguration event

So, how would you not be terrorist working on behalf of foreign interests?

See, when you democrats started crowing about Russia, it was really stupid, given that you are owned by a foreign entity, George Soros and the global dictatorship coalition....

[
Come on. You can do better than that, you lying traitor.

What am I lying about?

The owner of the democratic party IS a foreign actor.

George Soros - Discover the Networks

You who take orders from this foreign ruler are indeed planning a terrorist attack;

{

“I was thinking of things that ruin, that would ruin the evening, ruin their outfits or otherwise make it impossible to continue with their plans. Make sure they get nothing accomplished.”

“Yeah, if you had…a pint of butyric acid, I don’t care how big the building is, it’s closing…And this stuff is very efficient, it’s very very smelly, lasts a long time a little of it goes a long way.”

“If you get it into the HVAC system it will get into the whole building.”
}

DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to launch butyric acid (“stink bombs”) attack at the National Press Club inauguration event

So, how would you not be terrorist working on behalf of foreign interests?

See, when you democrats started crowing about Russia, it was really stupid, given that you are owned by a foreign entity, George Soros and the global dictatorship coalition....

1. The Shadow Party was born July 17, 2003, at Soros’s estate. It created the largest and most powerful juggernaut in American history. Present were Madeleine Albright, John Podesta, John Pope (director of the Sierra Club), Andy Stern (SEIU), among others. The basic structure of the Shadow Party was a network of seven 527 organizations.

a. “… the network of nonprofit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising and policy initiates -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left. The Internet fund-raising operation MoveOn.org is a key component. The Shadow Party in this sense was conceived and organized principally by Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes. Its efforts are amplified by, and coordinated with, key government unions and the activist groups associated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The key organizers of these groups are veterans of the Sixties left.” http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf

2. One part, called “America Votes” was referred to by one of its staffers as a “monster coalition” coordinating all of the left-wing grassroots groups including ACORN, Planned Parenthoood Action Fund, Sierra Club and the American Federation of Teachers and the SEIU. Soros contributed $23,700,000 in 2004.
a. As of 2004, an alphabetical list of Shadow Party groups included the following: Air America Radio; America Coming Together; America Votes; American Constitution Society; American Federation of Labor - Congress of Industrial Organizations; American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees; American Federation of Teachers; Anshell Media; Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now; Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Band of Progressives; Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence; Campaign for a Progressive Future; Campaign for America's Future; Center for American Progress; Clean Water Action; Communication Workers of America; The Constitution Project; DASH PAC; Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund; Democracy for America; Democratic Governors Associations; Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee; Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee; Dog Eat Dog Films; EMILY's List; Environment 2004; Gore/Lieberman Recount Committee; Hotel Employees & Restaurant Employees International Union; the Human Rights Campaign; INdTV; International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers; Joint Victory Campaign 2004; Laborers International Union of North American; League of Conservation Voters; New Democrat Network; The Media Fund; Media Matters for America; Million Mom March; Moving America Forward; MoveOn.org; Music for America; National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; NARAL Pro-Choice America; National Education Association; National Grassroots Alliance; National Jewish Democratic Council; National Treasury Employees Union; New American Optimists; New Democrat Network; Partnership for America's Families; People for the American Way; Phoenix Group; Planned Parenthood; Pro-Choice Vote; Service Employees International Union; Sheet Metal Workers International Association; Sierra Club; The Thunder Road Group; United Food & Commercial Workers Union; United Progressive Alliance; USAction; Vagina Votes; Voices for Working Families; Vote for Change; Young Voter Alliance; and 21st Century Democrats. http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf See also FrontPage Magazine - The Shadow Party: Part II Continued 2

God, if it is a bunch of THOSE PEOPLE, could you imagine the stink?

Is there a enough Febreze?

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls
How will they keep them from integrating into the regular crowd and causing havoc? These Leftist need to be shot on sight if they try to disrupt the proceedings.
Good point. They will get as close to trump as they possibly can in order to disrupt his speech...or worse.

I hope they are are kept far away and police and military deal with these anarchist/terrorist whacko's.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls
How will they keep them from integrating into the regular crowd and causing havoc? These Leftist need to be shot on sight if they try to disrupt the proceedings.
Good point. They will get as close to trump as they possibly can in order to disrupt his speech...or worse.
As stupid as the Democrats are, I would bet that one of the congressmen in the Conngressinal VIP chairs will act out. Maybe that fucking fool
Obama will too.

Forum List

Back