DC Mayor cracks down on homeless while DEFENDING ILLEGALS!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof that all democrats are mexico-firsters and america-haters.

Wut? DC mayor wants to kick out the homeless but defend illegal aliens?

jan 16 2016 Washington, D.C., is one of three cities in the country that have a “right to shelter” law, which states that when the temperature drops below 32 degrees, any resident without a safe place to go is entitled to temporary shelter. Because of this rule, homeless people living in other jurisdictions often flock to our nation’s capital during the winter months, creating a strain on pre-allocated resources.

In September, D.C.’s Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser introduced the Homeless Services Modernization Amendment Act, in order to update and improve the 2005 Homeless Services Reform Act. The proposed legislation would now require homeless individuals seeking shelter to provide proof of residency, to ensure that District residents receive priority.

Ironically, the city has taken the exact opposite approach to the issue of illegal immigration. Mayor Bowser announced this week that she has pledged $500,000 in taxpayer money for a grant program to help illegal-immigrant residents in deportation proceedings, among other services. Interestingly enough, there seems to be no requirements for such individuals to receive government aid.

• Banned
The mayor is correct that when you help the homeless, you attract more homeless. But the same is true of illegals.

If someone is homeless, how do they provide proof of residency?

Many have fingerprints for military and drivers licenses before they became homeless.

Faces might be in the system for school IDs and others.

For younger people, footprints can be used for IDs as well if they were declared missing by parents.

DNA can also be used

The mayor is correct that when you help the homeless, you attract more homeless. But the same is true of illegals.

You don't just hand out, you help them reintegrate into society. A warmer warehouse, shower, basic health checks (temperature, lice, blood pressure, diabetes, TB/lungs, HIV saliva test, etc) and soup is just a start to getting them off the streets.

It makes sense. Homeless people don't vote, but illegal Mexicans do.

• Banned
It makes sense. Homeless people don't vote, but illegal Mexicans do.

The illegals voted under obozo - multiple times. Hopefully trump will crack down on that. He's an idiot if he doesn't because they all vote for the welfare party.

If someone is homeless, how do they provide proof of residency?

Many have fingerprints for military and drivers licenses before they became homeless.

Faces might be in the system for school IDs and others.

For younger people, footprints can be used for IDs as well if they were declared missing by parents.

DNA can also be used
Ohhh so you think the homeless all grew up there!

Ahhh no.

You don't just hand out, you help them reintegrate into society. A warmer warehouse, shower, basic health checks (temperature, lice, blood pressure, diabetes, TB/lungs, HIV saliva test, etc) and soup is just a start to getting them off the streets.
It's almost as if you think the homeless are just ordinary people who hit a bump in the road and are temporarily without a place to stay.

It's almost as if you think the homeless are just ordinary people who hit a bump in the road and are temporarily without a place to stay.

You say that like they are not people

of course they are

people are on the streets for may reason, but kindness goes a long way to making them feel like they are worthy and able to be helped

of course they are

people are on the streets for may reason, but kindness goes a long way to making them feel like they are worthy and able to be helped
They are, at best, semi people. Many of them have killed the very people trying to help them. They are mentally ill, mindless drug addicts, severe alcoholics. In many, parts of their brain are just non existent. If it makes YOU feel good, be kind to them, they won't notice, make them feel worthy, if it makes you feel good, they will feel the worthiness of perhaps a termite.
Sorry, most of them cannot be helped. Helping them only feeds the self righteous. If you want to feel useful, rescue a stray dog. They have understanding that they are still alive.

I should fess up. I was homeless up to about age 7. My parents didn't drink or use drugs, they just loved the feeling of freedom that not being beholden to anyone gave them. It was an incredibly hard life. It was in New York City, before welfare or EBT or SNAP or Medicaid. There was no safety net, nor did my family want one. I could describe how difficult it was for a child. But, you probably get the idea.

I learned to absolutely despise all the do-gooders who tried to help and failed. Of course they failed. They always fail. That's the way it was supposed to go. I wished a painful death on all those who fed us, gave us a coat in the winter or a place to stay for the night when it snowed. I hated them so much and I guess I still do. It was their fault that I lived the way I lived. Had they not helped, my parents might have been forced to DO something beside put their hands out.

A pox on you and all of your kind.

of course they are

They are, at best, semi people. Many of them have killed the very people trying to help them. They are mentally ill, mindless drug addicts, severe alcoholics. In many, parts of their brain are just non existent. If it makes YOU feel good, be kind to them, they won't notice, make them feel worthy, if it makes you feel good, they will feel the worthiness of perhaps a termite.
Sorry, most of them cannot be helped. Helping them only feeds the self righteous. If you want to feel useful, rescue a stray dog. They have understanding that they are still alive.

They are humans deserving of human contact and consideration

I should fess up. I was homeless up to about age 7. My parents didn't drink or use drugs, they just loved the feeling of freedom that not being beholden to anyone gave them. It was an incredibly hard life. It was in New York City, before welfare or EBT or SNAP or Medicaid. There was no safety net, nor did my family want one. I could describe how difficult it was for a child. But, you probably get the idea.

I learned to absolutely despise all the do-gooders who tried to help and failed. Of course they failed. They always fail. That's the way it was supposed to go. I wished a painful death on all those who fed us, gave us a coat in the winter or a place to stay for the night when it snowed. I hated them so much and I guess I still do. It was their fault that I lived the way I lived. Had they not helped, my parents might have been forced to DO something beside put their hands out.

A pox on you and all of your kind.

It's very difficult to help people. Most poor people make bad choices, chief of which is having children. They can't plan ahead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back