Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

Who are you to decide? No ally would treat us this way. One more reason to seek an alliance with Russia.
I am a user with the nickname ESay on a political forum. Such forums are usually being created for expressing and exchanging opinions about political matters. Is this enough for you?

Germany and the US aren't allies, virtually. If we are talking about Nato, then this organization became outdated long ago.

That doesn´t change that the US is trying to meddle and in a very disgusting way.
I wish them good luck in this.
1200px-Bm_av.jpg
Great, you can send it to me by post.
Poland is belly up. Buy it ...or.. take it...

Russia is not our adversary.

Germany pays NATO more than any other European country.
That doesn´t matter. The US declared Russia an enemy, that´s all. Nato doesn´t mean Russia is an enemy. Russia wants to be part of our European community and will be one day. Putin said that Russia will ultimately join the Euro area.

Let's not kid ourselves. NATO is meant to be a hedge against Russian aggression. If Germany wants to be pals with Russia then maybe they cut off funding.
There is no Russian aggression. It is time to leave Nato.

LOL, even if Russia didn't invade Ukraine, they have caused mayhem in Syria, and Chechnya.
Just like the USA has caused mayhem in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.
They help defeat terrorism.

Who are you to decide? No ally would treat us this way. One more reason to seek an alliance with Russia.
I am a user with the nickname ESay on a political forum. Such forums are usually being created for expressing and exchanging opinions about political matters. Is this enough for you?

Germany and the US aren't allies, virtually. If we are talking about Nato, then this organization became outdated long ago.

That doesn´t change that the US is trying to meddle and in a very disgusting way.
1200px-Bm_av.jpg

The World would be a better place if Germany & Russia were made permanent Vassal states of Poland.

Which was likely in the Renaissance, Poland turned the Teutons into a Vassal state in the 1400's, and temporarily conquered Russia in 1610.

Poland could've worked with Turks to Partition Germans, but instead Poles rescued Germans at Vienna with Sobieski in 1683.

Germans have no respect, even Animals respect kindness more than German savages.

1200px-Bm_av.jpg

The World would be a better place if Germany & Russia were made permanent Vassal states of Poland.

Which was likely in the Renaissance, Poland turned the Teutons into a Vassal state in the 1400's, and temporarily conquered Russia in 1610.

Poland could've worked with Turks to Partition Germans, but instead Poles rescued Germans at Vienna with Sobieski in 1683.

Germans have no respect, even Animals respect kindness more than German savages.
You think the Ottomans would have spared Poland? That´s naive. All you would have got is a 10 year truce.
Referring to your last sentence I can only say that you don´t know what you are talking about.

Interesting that as well the Republicans and the Democrats made this declaration of war against Germany and Europe. What is so special with this third parallel pipeline from Russia to Europe? That it goes directly the way from Russia to Germany?

Soviet Russia supplied Nazi Germany with most of its oil, and gas reserves in WW2.

Without that Germany probably wouldn't have done particularly well invading anybody.

This gave Nazi Germans an inherent advantage over the ones who they invaded who had tanks often running out of fuel.

Interesting that as well the Republicans and the Democrats made this declaration of war against Germany and Europe. What is so special with this third parallel pipeline from Russia to Europe? That it goes directly the way from Russia to Germany?

Soviet Russia supplied Nazi Germany with most of its oil, and gas reserves in WW2.

Without that Germany probably wouldn't have done particularly well invading anybody.

This gave Nazi Germans an inherent advantage over the ones who they invaded who had tanks often running out of fuel.
Sure. Laughable. France had heavy tanks with 75mm canons. They were the only ones in 1940. But Germany got the best air force.

1200px-Bm_av.jpg

You think the Ottomans would have spared Poland? That´s naive. All you would have got is a 10 year truce.
Referring to your last sentence I can only say that you don´t know what you are talking about.

German Prussia had a 1790 Alliance with Poland.
They breached it, to invade Poland, for such a silly reason as Poland having the first European Enlightened Philosophical Constitution signed on May 3rd in 1791.

They breached it, to invade Poland, for such a silly reason as Poland having the first European Enlightened Philosophical Constitution signed on May 3rd in 1791.
No, they didn´t invade Poland. Russia did. Prussia did not help Poland but Russia, however.
You cannot, and I mean it, dethrone the nobility and then expect their help. And I don´t mean the constitution wasn´t a good thing back then.

To enforce our Energy Security the US regime is enacting a law that aims at stopping the construction of pipelines. That sounds conflicting? It is. The US once again plays world government that has the right to stop business it doesn´t agree to. We need to impose severe sanctions on that regime that treats us like colonies. We need to stop all business with few exceptions until Washington respects our sovereignty.
The law is expected to be enacted this year.
The Trump regime is just an evil protection money mafia and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

All Info - S.1441 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

Related:
Obama regime already built the assets to transfer US natural gas to Europe
Possible alliance of Germany with Russia is a bad thing for Eastern Europe. Their cooperation should be thwarted as much as possible.

Though, the Nord Stream 2 will be finished anyway.

And what do you do with the other two pipelines after you had erased Germany and Russia from this planet?

To enforce our Energy Security the US regime is enacting a law that aims at stopping the construction of pipelines. That sounds conflicting? It is. The US once again plays world government that has the right to stop business it doesn´t agree to. We need to impose severe sanctions on that regime that treats us like colonies. We need to stop all business with few exceptions until Washington respects our sovereignty.
The Trump regime is just an evil protection money mafia and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

All Info - S.1441 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

Related:
Possible alliance of Germany with Russia is a bad thing for Eastern Europe. Their cooperation should be thwarted as much as possible.

And what do you do with the other two pipelines after you had erased Germany and Russia from this planet?

I don't want to erase anyone. It is the first.

And second. What should I do with these pipelines? They will be operating.

Related:

So why do you speak a total bullshit? Nord stream 2 is a project of Russia and Germany for the energy security of Europe - and not a project of the USA against the energy security of Europe. And it's a bridge technology for the reduction of CO2 emissions.

Aha. And what exactly is the difference between two pipelines and three pipelines - except possibly a higher output and a higher energy security?

The arrogance and ignorance of the USA seems to grow meanwhile to a mountain of total disorientation. Either your congress is totally stupid or evilwilling or obsessed from an extremely dangerous frivolity.

Last edited:

Related:

Aha. And why do you speak as taiol bullshit? Nord strem 2 is a project of Russia andf Germany. >What ahs theu>SA to do nwuth? Less than nothing!

Aha. And what exactly is the difference between two pipelines and three pipelines?

It is the right of the US to impose their sanctions on every company they want. If this happens to affect your companies or projects, you can impose sanctions as counter measure.

You don't get the point. It isn't about the pipelines per se. It is about economical cooperation between Germany and Russia as a whole. No one is against this cooperation, but if it is done at the expense of other countries it should be thwarted as much as possible.

It is a right of Germany and Russia to realize every project they want. But at the same time there is a right for every other country to try to prevent it by not military means.

It is all about a balance of power and a possible shift in this balance. Got it?

Related:

Aha. And why do you speak as taiol bullshit? Nord strem 2 is a project of Russia andf Germany. >What ahs theu>SA to do nwuth? Less than nothing!

Aha. And what exactly is the difference between two pipelines and three pipelines?

It is the right of the US

To make jokes? Sure - why not. Make jokes. Unfortunatelly we Germans don't have any form of humor.

to impose their sanctions on every company they want.

It's everyone's right to be an idiot, that's true. But is it the right of the US-American congress to make all US-Americans to idiots?

If this happens to affect your companies or projects, you can impose sanctions as counter measure.

What about to make sanctions against all members of the US-American congress?

You don't get the point.

Is this point "US-Americans are damned assholes"?

It isn't about the pipelines per se.

And I thought you try to force Europeans and Germans to have to buy fluid gas from the USA.

It is about economical cooperation between Germany and Russia as a whole.

We make business with each other since decades of thousands of years, idiot.

No one is against this cooperation, but if it is done at the expense of other countries it should be thwarted as much as possible.

Which expense of other nations?

It is a right of Germany and Russia to realize every project they want.

Aha.

But at the same time there is a right for every other country to try to prevent it by not military means.

What? I never heard such a stupidity. But the idea is not bad. Tit for tat. We could perhaps block the Panama Canal on reason Panama has nothing to do with it.

It is all about a balance of power and a possible shift in this balance. Got it?

So drink some more beer and schnapps, continue to smoke pot and sniff cocaine or household cleaners like your balanced congressmen are doing.

Last edited:
Good luck with that. It is important that this economic cooperation won't pave a way to 'political' cooperation.

Tell me, why to build another pipe if there is already an existing pipe going through Ukraine and Slovakia, and which is used far from a full capacity?

What? I never heard such a stupidity. But the idea is not bad. Tit for tat. We could perhaps block the Panama Canal on reason Panama has nothing to do with it.
Welcome to the real world, baby. I am glad you are growing up.

So drink some more beer and schnapps, continue to smoke pot and sniff cocaine or household cleaners like your balanced congressmen are doing.
You must have missed something. I have nothing to do with the US.

Good luck with that. It is important that this economic cooperation won't pave a way to 'political' cooperation.

For whom why important and what do you call "political cooperation"?

Tell me, why to build another pipe if there is already an existing pipe going through Ukraine and Slovakia, and which is used far from a full capacity?

I do not have any idea why US-Americans don't have manners. To answer a question with a question is an extreme discourtesy. Tell me which costs other nations have and then I will try to answer this question.

Welcome to the real world, baby. I am glad you are growing up.

The USA is not the real world. The USA is a kindergarten.

You must have missed something. I have nothing to do with the US.

What's your nationality and why do you discuss US-American pseudo-politics between Germany and the USA with a German in the name of the USA? Why do you care about this problem at all?

Last edited:

No, they didn´t invade Poland. Russia did. Prussia did not help Poland but Russia, however.
You cannot, and I mean it, dethrone the nobility and then expect their help. And I don´t mean the constitution wasn´t a good thing back then.

Germans cannot be trusted by Poles.

Too many alliances, and pacts broken with Germans invading Poland.

- Siege of Gdansk in the early 1200's when German Teutons invited in as "Friends" of Poland to help with Denmark, had sacked & mass murder Polish city Gdansk.

- 1790 Alliance with Poland & German Prussia breached with the Partitions of Poland.

- 1933 non-Aggression Pact between Poland & Nazi Germany breached with the 1939 invasion.

For whom why important and what do you call "political cooperation"?
For Eastern Europe. Because this cooperation ends bad for some countries.
Under 'political' cooperation I mean for example the Alliance of Three Black Eagles which resulted in the demolishing of Polish statehood.

do not have any idea why US-Americans don't have manners. To answer a question with a question is an extreme discourtesy. Tell me which costs other nations have and then I will try to answer this question.
Actually, my question had an answer in itself. Economic cooperation between Russia and Germany (in this case building a pipeline) hurts economic interests of Ukraine (and Slovakia alike).

And now tell me, why to build another pipeline if there is a pipe going throw these countries with needed infrastructure?

What's your nationality and why do you discuss US-American pseudo-politics between Germany and the USA with a German? Why do you care about this problem?
I am from Ukraine.
Firstly, I am on a political forum.
Secondly. The US policy towards Germany and Russia affect the country where I live.

Forum List

Back