"protecting" And "serving"

I see this is about the 670th post in your thread...which is basically the greatest achievement of your pathetic life im sure. Over half are responses. But...even if all 670 posts in your life achievement thread were new cases of police wrongdoing. ..do you know what % that would be of all cop? If you had 100,000...you'd expose 10% of cops. Thats all. 10, 000 a mere 1%.

1, 000 would get you 0.1% of cops smeared. But you dont even have that. Your life achievement thread shows what....a couple hundred? You monitor the internet 24/7 and this is all you got? You cant even smear over 0.1% of all cops?

Basically. ..the odds that a person will encounter a truly "bad cop" are so statistically tiny.....hell....the odds are better that you'd survive the first round vs a lightweight white belt...and THATS tiny!!!!

What a sad lonely life you lead. I'll give a fuck when you can show me that 10% of cops are corrupt or criminal. That's gonna require 100, 000 examples.. its gonna be time consuming. I suggest you instead focus on not being put to sleep in the gym.

Yes, it's so statistically tiny which is why we find new examples every single day. How long are you going to keep sticking to that narrative, loser?

I see this is about the 670th post in your thread...which is basically the greatest achievement of your pathetic life im sure. Over half are responses. But...even if all 670 posts in your life achievement thread were new cases of police wrongdoing. ..do you know what % that would be of all cop? If you had 100,000...you'd expose 10% of cops. Thats all. 10, 000 a mere 1%.

1, 000 would get you 0.1% of cops smeared. But you dont even have that. Your life achievement thread shows what....a couple hundred? You monitor the internet 24/7 and this is all you got? You cant even smear over 0.1% of all cops?

Basically. ..the odds that a person will encounter a truly "bad cop" are so statistically tiny.....hell....the odds are better that you'd survive the first round vs a lightweight white belt...and THATS tiny!!!!

What a sad lonely life you lead. I'll give a fuck when you can show me that 10% of cops are corrupt or criminal. That's gonna require 100, 000 examples.. its gonna be time consuming. I suggest you instead focus on not being put to sleep in the gym.

Yes, it's so statistically tiny which is why we find new examples every single day. How long are you going to keep sticking to that narrative, loser?

Well...as long as the math holds to the actual definition of "statistically irrelevant"...as stated by scientific statisticians.

Allegations of police brutality are brought upon approximately 0.1-0.5% of America's cops each year. Thats a DOJ verified stat.

0.5% and below...are statistically irrelevant.

I can go find a pot hole on a US highway EVERY single day. Does it mean the highways are crumbling and need to be torn down? No. Not even a major problem. A pot hole will happen every....oh....hundred or two hundred miles?? Maybe more? No reason to dig up the whole highway.

Your life achievement thread hasnt even gotten 700 posts in...how long ago did you start it? And how many are new incidents...maybe half?

So let me guess....out of 1, 000, 000 humans employed as cops....every year 300-400 will misbehave.

SHOCKER haha!

Stop going full retard Jack. And for Gods sake...learn how to really fight. That kickboxing crap is gonna get you hurt in a real fight with a true fighter.

DontTazeMeBro aka "Simple Jack"....even the anti cop group Cop Blocks own stats say that bad cops only amount to 1% of the force

Police Brutality Statistics Cop Block

I say again....statistically irrelevant. You are basically saying shut down 1, 000 miles of I-95 because you found a couple pot holes.

Never go full retard Jack.

Man threatens suicide so "heroes" in blue oblige him

Man Threatens Suicide Police Kill Him - The Daily Beast

Newsflash to world: Cops arent doctors. Cops are mental health counselors. Cops are psychiatrists.

If you have a fucked up suicidal family memeber who needs mental health treatment...hire a doctor or psychologist. Dont call 911.

If you do call 911 and your fucked up suicidal family member A) has a weapon and B) doesnt cooperate with cops....bad shit is probably happening.

I dont know when society began thinking cops are mental health doctors.

You wouldnt call the cable company when your car breaks down would you?

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

I'm a black ex-cop, and this is the real truth about race and policing
by Redditt Hudson on May 28, 2015

On any given day, in any police department in the nation, 15 percent of officers will do the right thing no matter what is happening. Fifteen percent of officers will abuse their authority at every opportunity. The remaining 70 percent could go either way depending on whom they are working with.

More on police brutality

How systemic racism entangles all police officers — even black cops

Why do police so often see unarmed black men as threats?

When is it legal for a cop to kill you?

That's a theory from my friend K.L. Williams, who has trained thousands of officers around the country in use of force. Based on what I experienced as a black

everyone should read this article......Huff.post

Man threatens suicide so "heroes" in blue oblige him

Man Threatens Suicide Police Kill Him - The Daily Beast

Newsflash to world: Cops arent doctors. Cops are mental health counselors. Cops are psychiatrists.

If you have a fucked up suicidal family memeber who needs mental health treatment...hire a doctor or psychologist. Dont call 911.

If you do call 911 and your fucked up suicidal family member A) has a weapon and B) doesnt cooperate with cops....bad shit is probably happening.

I dont know when society began thinking cops are mental health doctors.

You wouldnt call the cable company when your car breaks down would you?
tumblr_mc2cq5ZMA31r60pp0o1_250.gif

Sad to see supposedly grown people who never got over a juvenile, insecure fear of authority. One thing sure to get the arrested development losers over it instantly...

DontTazeMeBro have you noticed yet how most of this board ignores this thread? I come to make fun of you. But thats all.

Your grandest life achievement...being mostly ignored. Sorry bro.

It's nowhere near the amount of black on black abuse in virtually every black hood in America, but, hey, knock yourself out over your pet thread.
What does "Black on Black" abuse have to do with oppressive and brutal conduct on the part of government agents, state and local police officers?

Forum List

Back