proposal to open negotiations for peace in ukraine

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
the 4 state solution -

1. immediate cease fire in place
2 look down at the new zelensky-putin line, eastern boundary of of ukraine
3. ukraine full nato0 membership-
4.those areas between the "zelput line" (or maybe just the "z line") and the former western boundary of russia to be divided appropriately between 2 or 3 statelets. each state self governing with assistance from goldman sax or the world bank.
5, the statelets to be totally disarmed and protected by a contingent of blue helmeted bangla deshis, or sherpa or canadians. maybe assigning canadians not such a good idea? can only try.
6. after a generation or 2 allow the statelets to join alliances and such

move we immediately and unanimously agree to proposal 1 , and adjoin until tomorrow to begin negotiations on proposal 2.

3. ukraine full nato0 membership-
Your proposal will be rejected, DOA from the Russian side.

When George Bush pushed for Ukraine and Georgia to join back in 2008, he was warned by policy hawks in the US and Europe, this was a red line, and by those in Russia.

This is their version of a "Monroe Doctrine."

The west has two choices, either not induct nations that are on the border of Russia into NATO, or? Let Russia join NATO too.

. . and that is all there is to that.

that is the most interesting proposal of all.

if you can't beat them join them. gives nato 4 vetos out of 5

and, of course,
"we have always been at war with eastasia"
big brother
Russia has ALWAYS wanted a comprehensive security compact with Europe and the west.

This? Is not in the interest of warmongers, institutional investors, and those who seek a world government through the use of war & intrigue though. This is why, the west never had any intention of making the Helsinki Accords binding. Moscow would have, if the west would've. But it would have kept the spooks and war mongers from their ultimate agenda.

I just checked, the Wilson Center took them down from their page. Surprise surprise, huh?

The west does not want peaceful coexistence, it wants cultural, economic and military hegemony. It wants all the resources, and complete control of the planet.

Source: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars 1
Final Act of the Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe
1705699280705.png

. . . I wonder how long it will be before Big Brother erases memory of this attempt at lasting peace from the Wiki?

:eusa_think:
i do not even find it depressing that no one is noticing. or maybe everybody insulting me on this one on ignore.

hell. its friday. i'll let 'em all out.

I don't want Ukraine in NATO.
we might be able to trade a bit of territory and maybe some help paying for damages in return for that one.

maybe we should appoint trump as special envoy for negotiating peace. ? he wants a nobel so might even take the job seriously.

lolololo

Forum List

Back