Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Islam helped the jews against Christians many times in history. Christian were killing Jews and not allowing them to worship. Muslim in history did allow it. So don't be hypocritical of Islam and you are attacking every Islam related thread. What's your cause?

All examples I gave are recent, not in history or I could get into it much deeper. I'm talking about the here and now.

Because Americans are supporting and defending Islam but they know nothing about Islam. I want them to know what they are defending. If they think Mohammad was supposed to be a holy man. I want them to know there is nothing Holy about him. The Koran is not the word of God, it's the rantings of Mohammad an unholy murdering,pedophile and cruel war lord. I want them to know what to expect now that large groups muslims are immigrating to America. I don't want what happened in Europe to happen here where Muslims come in and block the streets praying,want to introduce Sharia law,and don't want to assimilate into our society but want us to follow theirs. I don't want them to bring their traditions like honor killings,marrying nine year old girls and over all ridiculous rules for women.

Most of all, if Muslims get insulted, and living in America you're pretty much guarenteed to get insulted,we have freedom of speech and don't hold back on our words. I don't want Muslims throwing hissy fits like the BS that happened last week in the Middle East in my home town. It's a crappy movie,the Koran at the end of the day is just a book, Barnes and Noble sells them for ten bucks. If somebody burns one, don't worry there are 1000's more where that came from, so get a grip and keep the peace.

Ok then say you are speaking of recent days. You made it sound like Muslims were punishing Jews. Not true at all. Muslims saved the Jews many times in history

Just like they butchered Jews many times in history, if we are concentrating on truth.

i think the point was that to outsiders, it all looks the same in that regard.

i think the point is they are nothing alike. Jesus was not a pedophile, never attacked anyone, never lied, and preached nothing but love.

The pedophile rant has been disproved. Hadith says Aisha got married when her sister was 30 and she was 10 years younger. These are Islamic sources and that makes her 19-20

Muhamammad couldn't attack anyone moron his group was very tiny compared to the population and they were persecuted.

As for Jesus, Jesus was a great guy and one of the top human beings in the world.

And remember Muhamamd eventually had to guide a whole nation. So he had to teach them a lot more. And he was their final warning and tried his best.

Now are you gonna just ignore? Or are you up for a serious discussion?

Please state what you said, clearly.

The pedophile rant has been disproved. Hadith says Aisha got married when her sister was 30 and she was 10 years younger. These are Islamic sources and that makes her 19-20

Muhamammad couldn't attack anyone moron his group was very tiny compared to the population and they were persecuted.

As for Jesus, Jesus was a great guy and one of the top human beings in the world.

And remember Muhamamd eventually had to guide a whole nation. So he had to teach them a lot more. And he was their final warning and tried his best.

Now are you gonna just ignore? Or are you up for a serious discussion?

There are Islamic sources that contradict the Islamic sources that say she was a child? You guys can't even keep your story straight, can you?

There are a few....it depends where you get your sources....sunni schools (hanafia, Maliki, shafi, hanbali) are known to be sources from certain writers of Hadith....some say different and some writers are not trustworthy. Shia Hadith writers will do anything to demonize Aisha and Muhamamd...from what I've seen she was 19-20. Will we know exactly? Im not sure it was very long ago

Yet you present it as you know, absolutely. It is hard to have a discussion with someone that will state theories as fact.

None of them matter to you because you are Jewish. So Jewish people love kicking on Islam and Chrstisnity. But they will never talk about Judaism which
considers everyone else an animal and it's legal to kill animals

as i have told you before...i am not jewish. But it fits your world view.... so keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

I dont see jews rioting all over the world..... or going bat shit crazy when they feel offended. When they do.... get back to me.

Jews in Israel always go batshit crazy. Your bias media doesn't report anything at all though. They are bigoted against Muslims

Then why, WHY are muslims trying to go to Israel as refugees?

Yes, they were!
Fox and the majority of this country are pro Israel, not anti Muslim. The reason Muslims make news is because they make war.

Does your priest brainwash you or something? Muslims start everything. Oh please :eusa_hand: . Go learn something

No, muslims do not start everything, but they are uneducated enough to believe the USA wants the ME, and react to the least thing. They have done really, really ugly things in response to "falsehoods" (in many cases, known falsehoods).

Attacked embassies
Attacked marine barracks
Attacked the ship going into harbor
Beheaded a bound man while 4 cowards held him, a 5th coward sawed off his head, and a 6th coward filmed it
Attacked the World Trade Center (twice)
murdered military and civilians in a peaceful gathering in Texas
murdered Ambassadors
Attacked embassies

Putin (Russian President) said he preferred muslims over Christians because muslims are easier to manipulate. From the above, it appears that he is right. BTW, communist leaders think "they" are gods.

Here is the appeal from the Jewish Haifa Worker's Council:
"Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands,...do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation and self burdens.......But in this city, yours and ours the gates are open for work, for life, for peace for you and your families."

Israel destroys homes not Palis :cool:

:bsflag:

Palis destroy anything that Israelis owned if they are given the territory.

All examples I gave are recent, not in history or I could get into it much deeper. I'm talking about the here and now.

Because Americans are supporting and defending Islam but they know nothing about Islam. I want them to know what they are defending. If they think Mohammad was supposed to be a holy man. I want them to know there is nothing Holy about him. The Koran is not the word of God, it's the rantings of Mohammad an unholy murdering,pedophile and cruel war lord. I want them to know what to expect now that large groups muslims are immigrating to America. I don't want what happened in Europe to happen here where Muslims come in and block the streets praying,want to introduce Sharia law,and don't want to assimilate into our society but want us to follow theirs. I don't want them to bring their traditions like honor killings,marrying nine year old girls and over all ridiculous rules for women.

Most of all, if Muslims get insulted, and living in America you're pretty much guarenteed to get insulted,we have freedom of speech and don't hold back on our words. I don't want Muslims throwing hissy fits like the BS that happened last week in the Middle East in my home town. It's a crappy movie,the Koran at the end of the day is just a book, Barnes and Noble sells them for ten bucks. If somebody burns one, don't worry there are 1000's more where that came from, so get a grip and keep the peace.

Ok then say you are speaking of recent days. You made it sound like Muslims were punishing Jews. Not true at all. Muslims saved the Jews many times in history

Just like they butchered Jews many times in history, if we are concentrating on truth.

Truth is they protected Jews so many times in history. That medal belongs to Christians who were killing Jews and not allowing them worship

Yes, they were!
Fox and the majority of this country are pro Israel, not anti Muslim. The reason Muslims make news is because they make war.

Does your priest brainwash you or something? Muslims start everything. Oh please :eusa_hand: . Go learn something

No, muslims do not start everything, but they are uneducated enough to believe the USA wants the ME, and react to the least thing. They have done really, really ugly things in response to "falsehoods" (in many cases, known falsehoods).

Attacked embassies
Attacked marine barracks
Beheaded a bound man while 4 cowards held him, a 5th coward sawed off his head, and a 6th coward filmed it
murdered Ambassadors
Attacked embassies

Putin (Russian President) said he preferred muslims over Christians because muslims are easier to manipulate. From the above, it appears that he is right. BTW, communist leaders think "they" are gods.

Nothing is manipulation buddy. In your eyes it maybe is. Baseless rant

If Ancient Lion went into a thread about Christmas on Christmas and shit all over it, you and your Christian buddies would flip out.

I don't think anyone ment it as a personal attack on a Ancient Lion. That said give respect,get respect. Islam gives no respect to anyone who isn't Islamic. They trash the Jews every chance they get,scream about burning the Koran and yet burn bibles, In Pakistan they kidnap Christian girls, rape them, force them to convert. Their families never see them again. A Christian woman in Egypt tied to a bed,raped tortured and killed by Muslims and a cross rammed through her mouth. I could go on and on. Was it respect when they killed our ambassador?

Do you know anything about history?

What about those crusaders when they came rumbling down towards Jerusalem to take back the holy land? They killed Saracen Muslims, and Jews. For centuries Muslims and Jews lived side by side. Moses Maimonides, the famous Jewish philosopher once stated that Muslims, unlike Christians, are not idolaters and Jews are permitted to worship in a mosque if there are no synagouges around. RAMBAM, as Maimonides is often called, is one of the most important Jewish scholars ever, and even he validates the religion of Islam (with some philosophical differences).

You guys take the actions of a few radicals and smear the entire faith as if everyone in that faith is the same way.

Are you talking about the crusaders that stopped the muslim hordes from invading Europe? What islamic ME country is treating Jews well today?
Do you realize a "few" radicals is estimated to be 15,000,000 strong (1% of the muslim population)?

Another person that does not bother with facts....

Here is the appeal from the Jewish Haifa Worker's Council:
"Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands,...do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation and self burdens.......But in this city, yours and ours the gates are open for work, for life, for peace for you and your families."

Israel destroys homes not Palis :cool:

:bsflag:

Palis destroy anything that Israelis owned if they are given the territory.

If you call that bull. Then you're a liar and denier of humanity. Israel bulldozed many thousands of homes. The PA isn't going into Israeli cities and bulldozing Jewish homes

I don't think anyone ment it as a personal attack on a Ancient Lion. That said give respect,get respect. Islam gives no respect to anyone who isn't Islamic. They trash the Jews every chance they get,scream about burning the Koran and yet burn bibles, In Pakistan they kidnap Christian girls, rape them, force them to convert. Their families never see them again. A Christian woman in Egypt tied to a bed,raped tortured and killed by Muslims and a cross rammed through her mouth. I could go on and on. Was it respect when they killed our ambassador?

What about those crusaders when they came rumbling down towards Jerusalem to take back the holy land? They killed Saracen Muslims, and Jews. For centuries Muslims and Jews lived side by side. Moses Maimonides, the famous Jewish philosopher once stated that Muslims, unlike Christians, are not idolaters and Jews are permitted to worship in a mosque if there are no synagouges around. RAMBAM, as Maimonides is often called, is one of the most important Jewish scholars ever, and even he validates the religion of Islam (with some philosophical differences).

You guys take the actions of a few radicals and smear the entire faith as if everyone in that faith is the same way.

Are you talking about the crusaders that stopped the muslim hordes from invading Europe? What islamic ME country is treating Jews well today?
Do you realize a "few" radicals is estimated to be 15,000,000 strong (1% of the muslim population)?

Not just the crusades. Other times in history as well. Like the reconquista

I disagree. Jews just prefer Israel and move there.

No, they are responding. Don't be coy.

Ari, A few radicals, or a few radical nations? We don't even get crowds like that at Disneyland!

You are brainwashed by your church. Invading isn't responding. :cool:

Which leader is publicly anouncing that all Jews must be put to death (genocide)?

He didn't say that...Iran is making statements based on a IF. If Israel attacks. And I'm no fan of the Iranian Government. I don't try to defend them. But it's clear he has made those statements based on a IF

Being religous isn't a problem. Labeling people as radicals because they are overly religious isn't right at all.

Oil and gas exploration in Israel is at an all time high. Revelation says that Russia and the Arabs will invade Israel for spoils. Unless they are after oranges, I have a feeling Israel is about to strike it rich.
Iran doesn't want oil, it is a religious war they want. They want props from Allah for removing the Zionist plight.
It is a kill or be killed situation for Israel.

That's complete bullshit you loon. Israel started the threats against Iran and the World is sending warships there. They have a right to be concerned

Guess you missed all those rockets being fired into Israel for decades, and are still being fired into Israel.
Guess you missed who is using the UN to threaten genocide.
Guess you missed who refuses to acknowledge another country.
Guess you missed the Iranian troops being captured in other countries' wars.
Iran is the one "with crazy eyes", that is the one to worry about.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Israel's existence is an "insult to all humanity,"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said confronting Israel is an effort to "protect the dignity of all human beings."

"The existence of the Zionist regime is an insult to all humanity," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad called Israel "a corrupt, anti-human organized minority group standing up to all divine values."

"Today, confronting the existence of the fabricated Zionist regime is in fact protecting the rights and dignity of all human beings," said Ahmadinejad.

Khamenei has called Israel a "cancerous tumor" that must be wiped out.

Tensions between Iran and Israel have intensified since 2005, when Ahmadinejad said in a speech that Israel will one day be "wiped off the map." The Iranian president has also described the Holocaust, when 6 million Jews were killed by German Nazis and their collaborators during World War II, as a "myth."

OK BIK, your turn. Quote Netanyahu claiming that Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the earth...........

He's saying their government. And they are only saying that so the world gets scared from a attack on Iran. You're really dumb if that means anything and you're an Israeli Firster and apologist. Doesn't matter what they say the IDF has sent nuclear submarines ands that a huge threat. So go learn something besides being the idiot that's spoon food by their church. You ingnore everybody's security besides Israel. The region doesn't belong to Israel. Understand that?

Coward. You are afraid to admit the truth, even when it is right in front of you. Go back to islam that teaches deception, destruction and death.

Oil and gas exploration in Israel is at an all time high. Revelation says that Russia and the Arabs will invade Israel for spoils. Unless they are after oranges, I have a feeling Israel is about to strike it rich.
Iran doesn't want oil, it is a religious war they want. They want props from Allah for removing the Zionist plight.
It is a kill or be killed situation for Israel.

That's complete bullshit you loon. Israel started the threats against Iran and the World is sending warships there. They have a right to be concerned

Guess you missed all those rockets being fired into Israel for decades, and are still being fired into Israel.
Guess you missed who is using the UN to threaten genocide.
Guess you missed who refuses to acknowledge another country.
Guess you missed the Iranian troops being captured in other countries' wars.
Iran is the one "with crazy eyes", that is the one to worry about.

I am upset with Iran a lot especially with the Syrian situation. I know people who had family did there. But I'm not gonna advocate war.

And there were many events during the past decade. It wasn't just rockets being fired. You missed the occupation until 2005. Israel's Koup against Hamas with Fatah. Weopons were captured. You missed the immediate sieges and constant bombing of Gaza the past decade. Rockets don't just come for a reason and Isrsel broke the ceasefire that eventually led to a massive bombing of Gaza

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Israel's existence is an "insult to all humanity,"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said confronting Israel is an effort to "protect the dignity of all human beings."

"The existence of the Zionist regime is an insult to all humanity," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad called Israel "a corrupt, anti-human organized minority group standing up to all divine values."

"Today, confronting the existence of the fabricated Zionist regime is in fact protecting the rights and dignity of all human beings," said Ahmadinejad.

Khamenei has called Israel a "cancerous tumor" that must be wiped out.

Tensions between Iran and Israel have intensified since 2005, when Ahmadinejad said in a speech that Israel will one day be "wiped off the map." The Iranian president has also described the Holocaust, when 6 million Jews were killed by German Nazis and their collaborators during World War II, as a "myth."

OK BIK, your turn. Quote Netanyahu claiming that Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the earth...........

He's saying their government. And they are only saying that so the world gets scared from a attack on Iran. You're really dumb if that means anything and you're an Israeli Firster and apologist. Doesn't matter what they say the IDF has sent nuclear submarines ands that a huge threat. So go learn something besides being the idiot that's spoon food by their church. You ingnore everybody's security besides Israel. The region doesn't belong to Israel. Understand that?

Coward. You are afraid to admit the truth, even when it is right in front of you. Go back to islam that teaches deception, destruction and death.

What truth? Shuve your atheism up your ass btw. You want to discuss religon. It's not for this

Attacked embassies
Attacked marine barracks
murdered Ambassadors
Attacked embassies

Nothing is manipulation buddy. In your eyes it maybe is. Baseless rant

Are you saying muslims decided to attack Americans without any provacation?

Forum List

Back