Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Do you know anything about history?

What about those crusaders when they came rumbling down towards Jerusalem to take back the holy land? They killed Saracen Muslims, and Jews. For centuries Muslims and Jews lived side by side. Moses Maimonides, the famous Jewish philosopher once stated that Muslims, unlike Christians, are not idolaters and Jews are permitted to worship in a mosque if there are no synagouges around. RAMBAM, as Maimonides is often called, is one of the most important Jewish scholars ever, and even he validates the religion of Islam (with some philosophical differences).

You guys take the actions of a few radicals and smear the entire faith as if everyone in that faith is the same way.

Are you talking about the crusaders that stopped the muslim hordes from invading Europe? What islamic ME country is treating Jews well today?
Do you realize a "few" radicals is estimated to be 15,000,000 strong (1% of the muslim population)?

Another person that does not bother with facts....

Not just the crusades. Other times in history as well. Like the reconquista

I disagree. Jews just prefer Israel and move there.

You did not answer the question of which islamic ME countries are treating Jews well, since "historically" muslims did so?

No, muslims do not start everything, but they are uneducated enough to believe the USA wants the ME, and react to the least thing. They have done really, really ugly things in response to "falsehoods" (in many cases, known falsehoods).

Attacked embassies
Attacked marine barracks
Attacked the ship going into harbor
Beheaded a bound man while 4 cowards held him, a 5th coward sawed off his head, and a 6th coward filmed it
Attacked the World Trade Center (twice)
murdered military and civilians in a peaceful gathering in Texas
murdered Ambassadors
Attacked embassies

Putin (Russian President) said he preferred muslims over Christians because muslims are easier to manipulate. From the above, it appears that he is right. BTW, communist leaders think "they" are gods.

Nothing is manipulation buddy. In your eyes it maybe is. Baseless rant

Are you saying muslims decided to attack Americans without any provacation?

What are you talking about? Cobbling attacks together doesn't mean anything. Muslims don't attack Americans. Terrorists did. And al Qaeda is worn out

You are brainwashed by your church. Invading isn't responding. :cool:

Which leader is publicly anouncing that all Jews must be put to death (genocide)?

He didn't say that...Iran is making statements based on a IF. If Israel attacks. And I'm no fan of the Iranian Government. I don't try to defend them. But it's clear he has made those statements based on a IF

The speeches that I have heard him make speak of attacking Israel and killing all the Jews. No if, and, or but about it. He wants Israel and the Jewish people gone, dead.

Are you talking about the crusaders that stopped the muslim hordes from invading Europe? What islamic ME country is treating Jews well today?
Do you realize a "few" radicals is estimated to be 15,000,000 strong (1% of the muslim population)?

You did not answer the question of which islamic ME countries are treating Jews well, since "historically" muslims did so?

Every Muslim country that has Jews. Like I said Jews prefer to leave anyway. Iran, Egypt, Etc. I'm not gonna go into a long discussion on it

Which leader is publicly anouncing that all Jews must be put to death (genocide)?

He didn't say that...Iran is making statements based on a IF. If Israel attacks. And I'm no fan of the Iranian Government. I don't try to defend them. But it's clear he has made those statements based on a IF

The speeches that I have heard him make speak of attacking Israel and killing all the Jews. No if, and, or but about it. He wants Israel and the Jewish people gone, dead.

No he doesn't. He said if Israel attacks they will respond. And it's just a deference statement because they don't want their country invaded. Israel says that's as well if they are threatened. Don't have a bias, he never referred to Jews at all. Iran has a Jewish community

Do you know anything about history?

What about those crusaders when they came rumbling down towards Jerusalem to take back the holy land? They killed Saracen Muslims, and Jews. For centuries Muslims and Jews lived side by side. Moses Maimonides, the famous Jewish philosopher once stated that Muslims, unlike Christians, are not idolaters and Jews are permitted to worship in a mosque if there are no synagouges around. RAMBAM, as Maimonides is often called, is one of the most important Jewish scholars ever, and even he validates the religion of Islam (with some philosophical differences).

You guys take the actions of a few radicals and smear the entire faith as if everyone in that faith is the same way.

Being religous isn't a problem. Labeling people as radicals because they are overly religious isn't right at all.

I am going off liberal estimates of the percentage of the muslim popultation that are "radical". But my guess is that you know that and are trying to twist the truth to hide the danger of islam. 15,000,000 is roughly one percent of the muslim population. Anyone that thinks that number of "radicals" is not a problem is STUPID. Anyone that thinks islam is not making/creating/enabling radicals is not using their God given ability to reason.

He's saying their government. And they are only saying that so the world gets scared from a attack on Iran. You're really dumb if that means anything and you're an Israeli Firster and apologist. Doesn't matter what they say the IDF has sent nuclear submarines ands that a huge threat. So go learn something besides being the idiot that's spoon food by their church. You ingnore everybody's security besides Israel. The region doesn't belong to Israel. Understand that?

Coward. You are afraid to admit the truth, even when it is right in front of you. Go back to islam that teaches deception, destruction and death.

What truth? Shuve your atheism up your ass btw. You want to discuss religon. It's not for this

The many examples of that little man from Iran stating the destruction he wants for Israel and the Jewish people.
You have yet to show an example of any Israeli leader calling for the destruction of a muslim country or the genocide of all muslims.

Nothing is manipulation buddy. In your eyes it maybe is. Baseless rant

What are you talking about? Cobbling attacks together doesn't mean anything. Muslims don't attack Americans. Terrorists did. And al Qaeda is worn out

Why were those terrorists praising "Allah" as they committed their "terrorist" acts?

Could it be.... because they were muslim???

Every Muslim country that has Jews. Like I said Jews prefer to leave anyway. Iran, Egypt, Etc. I'm not gonna go into a long discussion on it

All those muslim countries that are butchering Jews whenever the mood takes them, are those the countries that you claim are treating Jews well? When was the last new Synogogue built in a muslim country?

Being religous isn't a problem. Labeling people as radicals because they are overly religious isn't right at all.

I am going off liberal estimates of the percentage of the muslim popultation that are "radical". But my guess is that you know that and are trying to twist the truth to hide the danger of islam. 15,000,000 is roughly one percent of the muslim population. Anyone that thinks that number of "radicals" is not a problem is STUPID. Anyone that thinks islam is not making/creating/enabling radicals is not using their God given ability to reason.

Give a link. And being religious isn't being radical. There is no true defiintion for radical. Islamists maybe the term you are referring to.

All those muslim countries that are butchering Jews whenever the mood takes them, are those the countries that you claim are treating Jews well? When was the last new Synogogue built in a muslim country?

Where? What? Don't make things up :cool:

Why were those terrorists praising "Allah" as they committed their "terrorist" acts?

Wasn't the 9/11 hijacker seen at strip clubs days and weeks before? I wouldn't call that a Muslim. And I don't believe in the official story a 100% percent. I'm still looking into it

No he doesn't. He said if Israel attacks they will respond. And it's just a deference statement because they don't want their country invaded. Israel says that's as well if they are threatened. Don't have a bias, he never referred to Jews at all. Iran has a Jewish community

'Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel!' Iran's supreme leader lays out legal and religious justification for attack | Mail Online

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in his Own Words: Introduction

Videos of ahmadinejad kill jews

Ignoring Ahmadinejad’s Calls for Jewish Genocide is a Grave Mistake « Commentary Magazine

'Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel!' Iran's supreme leader lays out legal and religious justification for attack | Mail Online

Ignoring Ahmadinejad’s Calls for Jewish Genocide is a Grave Mistake « Commentary Magazine

I already told you it's used as a deference and many translate it differently. But I'm not here to discuss Iran. A random Christian started bringing things up. And he allowed a response to an attack. You can support Israel all you want. It doesn't matter to me :cool:

Wasn't the 9/11 hijacker seen at strip clubs days and weeks before? I wouldn't call that a Muslim. And I don't believe in the official story a 100% percent. I'm still looking into it

So... apparently "you" don't know?

I already told you it's used as a deference and many translate it differently. But I'm not here to discuss Iran. A random Christian started bringing things up. And he allowed a response to an attack. You can support Israel all you want. It doesn't matter to me :cool:

Denial is not just a river!

So... apparently "you" don't know?

I don't buy everything the official story said. Not yet

I already told you I'm not for the Iranian government. They aren't honest upright and I'm angry with what's happening in Syria. But I believe in their right to self defense. If Israel can quickly destroy nuclear facilities and everything will be over in weeks. That's better. But Iran isn't Iraq and it is harder to find the locations and hit them. That's why Israeli leaders still believe in diplomacy right now. No of them justified a war yet. :)

I already told you I'm not for the Iranian government. They aren't honest upright and I'm angry with what's happening in Syria. But I believe in their right to self defense. If Israel can quickly destroy nuclear facilities and everything will be over in weeks. That's better. But Iran isn't Iraq and it is harder to find the locations and hit them. That's why Israeli leaders still believe in diplomacy right now. No of them justified a war yet. :)

LMAO.... so now you are alright if israel bombs iran....becasue it suits your agenda?

imagine that.

Forum List

Back