Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Here is the appeal from the Jewish Haifa Worker's Council:
"Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands,...do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation and self burdens.......But in this city, yours and ours the gates are open for work, for life, for peace for you and your families."

Yes, they were!
Fox and the majority of this country are pro Israel, not anti Muslim. The reason Muslims make news is because they make war.

Does your priest brainwash you or something? Muslims start everything. Oh please :eusa_hand: . Go learn something

Oh I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. It's Israel that wants to wipe Iran off the map then?

Here is the appeal from the Jewish Haifa Worker's Council:
"Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands,...do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation and self burdens.......But in this city, yours and ours the gates are open for work, for life, for peace for you and your families."

Israel destroys homes not Palis :cool:

What guys?

Mohammad raped children, taught that it was fine if Muslims raped non Muslim married women and their children, and had no trouble breaking his promises. Anyone that wants to talk about the smeg eating pedophile is going to have to talk about the real person, not a glorified version of him that was perfect. If you don't like the truth go find a Muslim board that bans people who tell the truth.

If Ancient Lion went into a thread about Christmas on Christmas and shit all over it, you and your Christian buddies would flip out.

I don't think anyone ment it as a personal attack on a Ancient Lion. That said give respect,get respect. Islam gives no respect to anyone who isn't Islamic. They trash the Jews every chance they get,scream about burning the Koran and yet burn bibles, In Pakistan they kidnap Christian girls, rape them, force them to convert. Their families never see them again. A Christian woman in Egypt tied to a bed,raped tortured and killed by Muslims and a cross rammed through her mouth. I could go on and on. Was it respect when they killed our ambassador?

Do you know anything about history?

What about those crusaders when they came rumbling down towards Jerusalem to take back the holy land? They killed Saracen Muslims, and Jews. For centuries Muslims and Jews lived side by side. Moses Maimonides, the famous Jewish philosopher once stated that Muslims, unlike Christians, are not idolaters and Jews are permitted to worship in a mosque if there are no synagouges around. RAMBAM, as Maimonides is often called, is one of the most important Jewish scholars ever, and even he validates the religion of Islam (with some philosophical differences).

You guys take the actions of a few radicals and smear the entire faith as if everyone in that faith is the same way.

Oil is the problem.. It's bad for the West because we have to interfere in the middle east, and it's bad for the middle east because other countries disappear. When demand for oil runs dry, Israelis and Arabs will be forced to come to terms for the sake of both and all this dumb crap can be over with.

Oil and gas exploration in Israel is at an all time high. Revelation says that Russia and the Arabs will invade Israel for spoils. Unless they are after oranges, I have a feeling Israel is about to strike it rich.
Iran doesn't want oil, it is a religious war they want. They want props from Allah for removing the Zionist plight.
It is a kill or be killed situation for Israel.

Oil and gas exploration in Israel is at an all time high. Revelation says that Russia and the Arabs will invade Israel for spoils. Unless they are after oranges, I have a feeling Israel is about to strike it rich.
Iran doesn't want oil, it is a religious war they want. They want props from Allah for removing the Zionist plight.

That's complete bullshit you loon. Israel started the threats against Iran and the World is sending warships there. They have a right to be concerned

koranflush.jpg

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Israel's existence is an "insult to all humanity,"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said confronting Israel is an effort to "protect the dignity of all human beings."

"The existence of the Zionist regime is an insult to all humanity," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad called Israel "a corrupt, anti-human organized minority group standing up to all divine values."

"Today, confronting the existence of the fabricated Zionist regime is in fact protecting the rights and dignity of all human beings," said Ahmadinejad.

Khamenei has called Israel a "cancerous tumor" that must be wiped out.

Tensions between Iran and Israel have intensified since 2005, when Ahmadinejad said in a speech that Israel will one day be "wiped off the map." The Iranian president has also described the Holocaust, when 6 million Jews were killed by German Nazis and their collaborators during World War II, as a "myth."

OK BIK, your turn. Quote Netanyahu claiming that Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the earth...........

If a Minister in Pakistan is willing to put out a 10,000 dollar reward for a stupid movie. Can you imagine how big of a reward he'd put out on me? LOL.

I been at this shit for 5 days now! I'm right in this fuckers face!!! Come in get me sock sucker! Islam is full of loons that need a good leason in freedom!

Go ahead put a ten million dollar reward on me!!! I will stand up for freedom and tell him to go fuck him self!

I wll tell them to fuck off on
-National media
cnn
fox
nbc
msnbc
abc
ect
-Radio talk shows
-I will protest in the street!

I will tell them to fuck off.

I will on national t.v call islam what it is! Go ahead MAKE MY DAY!

Last edited:
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Israel's existence is an "insult to all humanity,"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said confronting Israel is an effort to "protect the dignity of all human beings."

"The existence of the Zionist regime is an insult to all humanity," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad called Israel "a corrupt, anti-human organized minority group standing up to all divine values."

"Today, confronting the existence of the fabricated Zionist regime is in fact protecting the rights and dignity of all human beings," said Ahmadinejad.

Khamenei has called Israel a "cancerous tumor" that must be wiped out.

Tensions between Iran and Israel have intensified since 2005, when Ahmadinejad said in a speech that Israel will one day be "wiped off the map." The Iranian president has also described the Holocaust, when 6 million Jews were killed by German Nazis and their collaborators during World War II, as a "myth."

OK BIK, your turn. Quote Netanyahu claiming that Iran needs to be wiped off the face of the earth...........

He's saying their government. And they are only saying that so the world gets scared from a attack on Iran. You're really dumb if that means anything and you're an Israeli Firster and apologist. Doesn't matter what they say the IDF has sent nuclear submarines ands that a huge threat. So go learn something besides being the idiot that's spoon food by their church. You ingnore everybody's security besides Israel. The region doesn't belong to Israel. Understand that?

That's complete bullshit you loon. Israel started the threats against Iran and the World is sending warships there. They have a right to be concerned
You are the one full of bull shit. LIAR!!!!

Jews in Israel always go batshit crazy. Your bias media doesn't report anything at all though. They are bigoted against Muslims

No more or less then you are bigoted against anything not muslim.

Nope the media is very bigoted against Muslims. And so is France they want to ban the veil and so many Jews supported it until now because they also said they are gonna try to ban jeiwsh skullcaps.

France's Le Pen: Call for ban on Jewish skullcaps made in 'name of equality' - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Maybe because everyone knows that islam is satans cult and bad for peace.

You are the one full of bull shit. LIAR!!!!

No you're unbelievably stupid. What kind of moron supports war after war for a country that is so far away and has a huge military capable of doing the job themselves? An Israeli Firster

New Topics

Forum List

Back