Prophet Muhammad Birth !

So the prophet Mo was really Anthony Quinn? Wat up? Allah couldn't find anyone else but Jews to fund His film?

Mohammed woulda kicked Jesus' ass bigtime! :D

I am sure you are right....

mohommed= violent man preaching violent intolorant religion

jesus=peaceful man preaching peaceful tolerant religion

None of them matter to you because you are Jewish. So Jewish people love kicking on Islam and Chrstisnity. But they will never talk about Judaism which
considers everyone else an animal and it's legal to kill animals

as i have told you before...i am not jewish. But it fits your world view.... so keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

I dont see jews rioting all over the world..... or going bat shit crazy when they feel offended. When they do.... get back to me.

I am sure you are right....

mohommed= violent man preaching violent intolorant religion

jesus=peaceful man preaching peaceful tolerant religion

None of them matter to you because you are Jewish. So Jewish people love kicking on Islam and Chrstisnity. But they will never talk about Judaism which

as i have told you before...i am not jewish. But it fits your world view.... so keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

I dont see jews rioting all over the world..... or going bat shit crazy when they feel offended. When they do.... get back to me.

Jews in Israel always go batshit crazy. Your bias media doesn't report anything at all though. They are bigoted against Muslims

Jews in Israel always go batshit crazy. Your bias media doesn't report anything at all though. They are bigoted against Muslims

No more or less then you are bigoted against anything not muslim.

Nope the media is very bigoted against Muslims. And so is France they want to ban the veil and so many Jews supported it until now because they also said they are gonna try to ban jeiwsh skullcaps.

France's Le Pen: Call for ban on Jewish skullcaps made in 'name of equality' - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Nope the media is very bigoted against Muslims. And so is France they want to ban the veil and so many Jews supported it until now because they also said they are gonna try to ban jeiwsh skullcaps.

France's Le Pen: Call for ban on Jewish skullcaps made in 'name of equality' - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

and al jezera is not bigoted against anything non muslim?

jewish skull caps do not cover the face....... you cant hide a man behind one posing as a woman.

jewish skull caps do not cover the face....... you cant hide a man behind one posing as a woman.

Ask the guy pushing for the ban then. Al Jazeera reports everything. They don't have opinions against a faith

Ask the guy pushing for the ban then. Al Jazeera reports everything. They don't have opinions against a faith

neither does our media... but you sure as seem to think so.

neither does our media... but you sure as seem to think so.

American media always reports on Muslims regardless. And they are openly bigoted against them like Fox News. They always bring up Muslims even if nothing happened

They are bigoted against Muslims

That is pure bullshit.
When the Jews returned to their homeland after WW2 they welcomed Christians and Muslims. And they all lived in peace until the Muslims were told by Egypt to get out because Egypt was going to invade Israel. So they left. The Jews were still kind enough to welcome back those that left.

Israel wants peace. Muslims want Israel.

Last edited:
They are bigoted against Muslims

That is pure bullshit.
When the Jews returned to their homeland after WW2 they welcomed Christians and Muslims. And they all lived in peace until the Muslims were told by Egypt to get out because Egypt was going to invade Israel. So they left. After Israel kicked the shit out of the invaders the Jews were still kind enough to welcome those that left to return.

Israel wants peace. Muslims want Israel.

We were speaking about media. And no they weren't. There were militant attacks left and right from both sides

Yes, they were!
Fox and the majority of this country are pro Israel, not anti Muslim. The reason Muslims make news is because they make war.

Does your priest brainwash you or something? Muslims start everything. Oh please :eusa_hand: . Go learn something

IMG_90311.jpg

Forum List

Back