Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Muslims often piss all over Jews -- and they have been known to do so on Jewish Holy days.

Hm.

This thread is about the pedophile Mohammed. So why shouldn't folks be as free as a Muslim to piss on the religion of another?

It's not as though Mohammed (peanut butter and jelly) wasn't a pedophile.

How old was he when he fucked his first minor?

Seems like you Muslims revere your god's so called prophet as much as god himself.

Isn't that some kind of sin?

From the Qur'an:

[3.144] And Muhammad is no more than an apostle; the apostles have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.

One thing is clear: Muslims do not consider Muhammad to be God. However, some Christians consider Jesus to be God Himself.

Seems like you Muslims revere your god's so called prophet as much as god himself.

Muslims consider Muhammad to be a prophet, no better than Moses, Abraham, Isaac, David or Jesus. The only distinction accorded Muhammad is that he is considered by Muslims to be the last prophet. Here are a few verses from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir translation):

[2.136] Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which had been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Musa and Isa, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

[3.84] Say: We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

[33.40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

I don't know where you got the idea that Muslims consider Muhammad to be God, but it certainly wasn't from the Qur'an.

Note: in the above suras (verses) Musa is Moses, Ibrahim is Abraham, Ishaq is Isaac, Ismail is Ishmael, Yaqoub is Jacob and Isa is Jesus.

Good old Mohammad. A real chip off the old block:
Genesis 16:12 - He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his.
Prophesy 6,000 years ago that we see the evidence of today.
One of his accomplishments that the Muslims are most proud of is lying.

I gotta admit I love that scripture.lol

Can't you guys leave that crap out of one thread?

What guys?

Mohammad raped children, taught that it was fine if Muslims raped non Muslim married women and their children, and had no trouble breaking his promises. Anyone that wants to talk about the smeg eating pedophile is going to have to talk about the real person, not a glorified version of him that was perfect. If you don't like the truth go find a Muslim board that bans people who tell the truth.

If Ancient Lion went into a thread about Christmas on Christmas and shit all over it, you and your Christian buddies would flip out.

I don't think anyone ment it as a personal attack on a Ancient Lion. That said give respect,get respect. Islam gives no respect to anyone who isn't Islamic. They trash the Jews every chance they get,scream about burning the Koran and yet burn bibles, In Pakistan they kidnap Christian girls, rape them, force them to convert. Their families never see them again. A Christian woman in Egypt tied to a bed,raped tortured and killed by Muslims and a cross rammed through her mouth. I could go on and on. Was it respect when they killed our ambassador?

What guys?

Mohammad raped children, taught that it was fine if Muslims raped non Muslim married women and their children, and had no trouble breaking his promises. Anyone that wants to talk about the smeg eating pedophile is going to have to talk about the real person, not a glorified version of him that was perfect. If you don't like the truth go find a Muslim board that bans people who tell the truth.

If Ancient Lion went into a thread about Christmas on Christmas and shit all over it, you and your Christian buddies would flip out.

I don't think anyone ment it as a personal attack on a Ancient Lion. That said give respect,get respect. Islam gives no respect to anyone who isn't Islamic. They trash the Jews every chance they get,scream about burning the Koran and yet burn bibles, In Pakistan they kidnap Christian girls, rape them, force them to convert. Their families never see them again. A Christian woman in Egypt tied to a bed,raped tortured and killed by Muslims and a cross rammed through her mouth. I could go on and on. Was it respect when they killed our ambassador?

Islam helped the jews against Christians many times in history. Christian were killing Jews and not allowing them to worship. Muslim in history did allow it. So don't be hypocritical of Islam and you are attacking every Islam related thread. What's your cause?

Can't you guys leave that crap out of one thread?

What guys?

Why would I get upset about a holiday celebrating the fact that the Earth is getting further away from the sun?

Last edited:

Islam helped the jews against Christians many times in history. Christian were killing Jews and not allowing them to worship. Muslim in history did allow it. So don't be hypocritical of Islam and you are attacking every Islam related thread. What's your cause?

All examples I gave are recent, not in history or I could get into it much deeper. I'm talking about the here and now.

Because Americans are supporting and defending Islam but they know nothing about Islam. I want them to know what they are defending. If they think Mohammad was supposed to be a holy man. I want them to know there is nothing Holy about him. The Koran is not the word of God, it's the rantings of Mohammad an unholy murdering,pedophile and cruel war lord. I want them to know what to expect now that large groups muslims are immigrating to America. I don't want what happened in Europe to happen here where Muslims come in and block the streets praying,want to introduce Sharia law,and don't want to assimilate into our society but want us to follow theirs. I don't want them to bring their traditions like honor killings,marrying nine year old girls and over all ridiculous rules for women.

Most of all, if Muslims get insulted, and living in America you're pretty much guarenteed to get insulted,we have freedom of speech and don't hold back on our words. I don't want Muslims throwing hissy fits like the BS that happened last week in the Middle East in my home town. It's a crappy movie,the Koran at the end of the day is just a book, Barnes and Noble sells them for ten bucks. If somebody burns one, don't worry there are 1000's more where that came from, so get a grip and keep the peace.

Kind of like Jesus???

Mohammed was a pedophile prophet and it is not part of Islamic belief that the old scumbag was divine.

In the Christian religion, by contrast, it IS part of the faith that Jesus was both the SON of GOD and therefore Divine in his own right.

So, no. Not "kind of like Jesus."

Kind of like Jesus???

Mohammed was a pedophile prophet and it is not part of Islamic belief that the old scumbag was divine.

In the Christian religion, by contrast, it IS part of the faith that Jesus was both the SON of GOD and therefore Divine in his own right.

So, no. Not "kind of like Jesus."

i think the point was that to outsiders, it all looks the same in that regard.

Forum List

Back