Proof Positive Fox is Now Islam's Propaganda Machine

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Muslim Owned Fox News Produce Sitcom to Combat "Islamophobia"

Propaganda machine Fox News is owned by Muslims and that is why they have been so against replacing fossil fuels with green renewable home grown energy. It is no secret that American corporations are in bed with OPEC and most members of OPEC are Muslim.

Fox has taken aim at Trump because Trump tells the truth about Islam. The term Islamophobia is a bullshit term. A phobia is an irrational fear. Being fearful or suspicious of Muslims is no more irrational than a Black man being fearful or suspicious of the KKK.

From the article:

The fallacy of this reasoning? When The Cosby Show aired, there were no international black terror groups mounting terror attacks in the U.S. and around the world, boasting of their imminent conquest of the country. The suspicion that Americans have of Islam comes from jihad terror and Islamic supremacism, not from racism and bigotry.

Americans know this distinction despite the best efforts of Couric, Aslan, and others to obscure it, to make people feel guilt for opposing jihad terror. Some slick TV show depicting funny, warm, attractive, cuddly Muslims would not end jihad terror, or blunt concern about it -- it would only serve to further the idea that resisting jihad violence was somehow “bigoted.”

Fox is a whore of a network. Megyn Kelly is a prime example of that as is her Australian pimp Rupert Murdoch. Fox will do anything for money and since most of that money comes from it Muslim and corporate masters they will produce this anti-American propaganda show.

Fox like other corporate media will equate fears and concerns about Islam with racism and since most Americans are sheeple lemmings the will buy into it same as the people who claim Pit Bulls are a misunderstood breed of dog.

This sit-com is a weekly propaganda film for Islam.

al-Taqiyya: deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, idal-eas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.

I don't care if you think I'm a Bigot-IslamoFAUXbe. I comprehend everything I read and I do not rely on News Media for all my knowledge. I feel what you're about to read is everything you need to know about Muslims and Islam in just a few paragraphs.

Muslims are whining game players and twisters of the truth.

The Games:
“If Islam were a violent religion, then all Muslims would be violent.”

“Other religions kill, too.”

Muhammad preached 'no compulsion in religion' (Quran: 2:256)

The Crusades

“Muhammad never killed anyone.”

The Quran Teaches that all Life is Sacred (Quran 5:32)

"Muslims are only to kill in self-defense.”

The million dollar wager that "Holy War" isn't in the Quran.

"Verses of violence are taken out of context."

"Islam must be true, because it is the world’s fastest growing religion."

"The Quran can only be understood in Arabic."

"Terrorists Can't be Muslim Because They Kill Muslims"

Propaganda machine Fox News is owned by Muslims and that is why they have been so against replacing fossil fuels with green renewable home grown energy. It is no secret that American corporations are in bed with OPEC and most members of OPEC are Muslim.

Fox has taken aim at Trump because Trump tells the truth about Islam. The term Islamophobia is a bullshit term. A phobia is an irrational fear. Being fearful or suspicious of Muslims is no more irrational than a Black man being fearful or suspicious of the KKK.

From the article:

The fallacy of this reasoning? When The Cosby Show aired, there were no international black terror groups mounting terror attacks in the U.S. and around the world, boasting of their imminent conquest of the country. The suspicion that Americans have of Islam comes from jihad terror and Islamic supremacism, not from racism and bigotry.

Americans know this distinction despite the best efforts of Couric, Aslan, and others to obscure it, to make people feel guilt for opposing jihad terror. Some slick TV show depicting funny, warm, attractive, cuddly Muslims would not end jihad terror, or blunt concern about it -- it would only serve to further the idea that resisting jihad violence was somehow “bigoted.”

Fox is a whore of a network. Megyn Kelly is a prime example of that as is her Australian pimp Rupert Murdoch. Fox will do anything for money and since most of that money comes from it Muslim and corporate masters they will produce this anti-American propaganda show.

Fox like other corporate media will equate fears and concerns about Islam with racism and since most Americans are sheeple lemmings the will buy into it same as the people who claim Pit Bulls are a misunderstood breed of dog.

al-Taqiyya: deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, idal-eas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.

I don't care if you think I'm a Bigot-IslamoFAUXbe. I comprehend everything I read and I do not rely on News Media for all my knowledge. I feel what you're about to read is everything you need to know about Muslims and Islam in just a few paragraphs.

The Games:

The Crusades

How has this happened? Fox News always used to be Conservative.

Fox and Fox News are not the same network. Fox News does no do sitcoms. Well, perhaps some would consider Fox News to be one big sitcom.

This is very insightful. Most folks assumed FOX was in the bag for neocon zionists. :p

From the article:

The Games:

The Crusades

You have no credibility.You make up figures to support your prejudice.You are a joke.

From the article:

The Games:

The Crusades

How is Fox "Muslim backed?" Who are these huge contributors you allude to? Is Rupert Murdoch a big time Muslim lover? I am just curious what you mean by that?

For the record, I cannot stand oreilly hannity megyn kelly and Fox News in general. However, that does not push me over to embracing all the other MSM devils like CBS, CNN, and, yes, PBS. They are all working for insidious agendas none of which are "God-friendly." I see that FOX has an "Islam sit-com" yest that is interesting, if not disgusting given the times we are now in. But FOX also recently put out another sit-com call LUCIFER, about ou charming devil person. Isn't that just the cutest idea? If only they knew what horrors they were creating and what trouble they are creating for their own souls.

Forum List

Back