Proof of Education system are corrupt liberals

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
data shows that an 18 yr old will get more conservative as they gain experience and learn and then they vote more conservative

Educators should explain to the 18 yr olds that they may feel liberal but in time they learn and change to more conservative

The educators should explain that conservatives are the more wise even if they feel liberal. And since they do not but instead help promote the opposite. These should be fired from teaching

Either English is not your first language, or your education system failed you.

data shows that an 18 yr old will get more conservative as they gain experience and learn and then they vote more conservative

Educators should explain to the 18 yr olds that they may feel liberal but in time they learn and change to more conservative

The educators should explain that conservatives are the more wise even if they feel liberal. And since they do not but instead help promote the opposite. These should be fired from teaching
I'm guessing you were home schooled?

" data shows" Gotta a link to this info you wanna share with all the kiddies?

Bad Russian to English translation.

They just don't get the syntax

And I'm guessing you were public fooled.....

Have you met Balancer, a fellow Russian to you? He says he's Russian, though.

Because he is, go figure. :dunno:

The American Federation of Teachers, the National Education Association, and their Democrat masters have destroyed education in the United States. Very simple.

So....you are saying that teachers should be fired if they do not try and convince their students that conservatives are wiser than liberals?

rdjface2.jpg

Ummm...this post of yours certainly does NOT give credence to your point - because you sound about as wise as a box of matches.

I had plenty of liberal teachers and professors.

Their left wing platitudes never influenced my opinions. They are just people earning a living by teaching. They are not my role models and their words are not my roadmap for what I should believe politically.

Putting logic onto data gives the answer

This proves the educational system is a total fraud

The data is there but the education system does not teach correctly

Someone had the data that our founders also knew this and why they had a wisdom test for voters which they called a property test

Also the wise founders said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Lock up the education leaders

Forum List

Back