Sweden Goes From Being One Of The Safest Countries In Europe To The Second Most Dangerous

It really isnt. You are ignorant of the way that this country records crime. Do some research and amend your post which is a lie.
Or you could provide counter facts that make your point.

But I guess that's way beyond your capabilities.
The facts are freely available on the net and I have posted links to the information many times on here.
Put simply Sweden counts each rape as a separate crime. Other countries do not.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

LOL ya cause all the women raped were raped multiple times before reporting it or found, God you are pathetic.
Well the figures dont lie. A study in Sweden reported that the majority of victims knew their rapist. The being raped by a stranger was actuallly a myth.

So under those circumstances the resuts are entirely credible.
No they are not you moron.

Eric Arthur Blair

Take a look at Sweden's rape laws.. They changed n 1996. and immediately became the rape capital.

Rape in Sweden - Wikipedia

Last edited:
It really isnt. You are ignorant of the way that this country records crime. Do some research and amend your post which is a lie.

The facts are freely available on the net and I have posted links to the information many times on here.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

LOL ya cause all the women raped were raped multiple times before reporting it or found, God you are pathetic.
Well the figures dont lie. A study in Sweden reported that the majority of victims knew their rapist. The being raped by a stranger was actuallly a myth.

Are you saying that swedish people don't know muslims that live among them. #1 factor in choosing a victim, according to the FBI, is PROXIMITY. The muslims think they are entitled to rape the swedish women.....and children.
Well perhaps you could show us some statistical evidence that the rapes have been carried out by immigrants, and specifically Muslims.
you claiming Muslims don't rape white women is hilarious if not so fucking stupid.

Are you saying that swedish people don't know muslims that live among them. #1 factor in choosing a victim, according to the FBI, is PROXIMITY. The muslims think they are entitled to rape the swedish women.....and children.
Well perhaps you could show us some statistical evidence that the rapes have been carried out by immigrants, and specifically Muslims.
you claiming Muslims don't rape white women is hilarious if not so fucking stupid.
I havent made that claim and nor do I. You need to prove that they do and so far you have nothing. Fuck all. Zero.

I havent made that claim and nor do I. You need to prove that they do and so far you have nothing. Fuck all. Zero.
Wrong the actual factual history of Islam and Muslims in western and even Arab country's proves they rape women especially white women but any unaccompanied woman is fair game according to their religion especial those that according to Islam are displaying their bodies.

Why are the left wingers always so attracted to hate and violence?
Why do they lack a conscience?

terrcadkdhkdhad.jpg

terrhskdjhshj.jpg

terrkjksjdknvjh.jpg

terrhhggghvccxxxzassqwwdfmkpoljh.jpg

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and sexual assault allegations that he denies.
Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.
And if you read the article it explains why. It is an accounting issue. Please tell me you are not still trying to make that case.
It seems like all your claims rest on the interpretations of one person....Klara Selin, one single unknown
Swedish bureaucrat from an equally unknown NGO.

You have to do better than that, leftist Teletubbie.
Well I think that someone from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention would know more about the subject than some dick from Shitville Idaho.

Why dont you explain how the Swedes record rape then ?
Is it anything like where you live, Dumbfuck, Wales?
Ah, another "Outraged from Idaho"
Not from Idaho numb nut. Not even a good guess.

Wrong the actual factual history of Islam and Muslims in western and even Arab country's proves they rape women especially white women but any unaccompanied woman is fair game according to their religion especial those that according to Islam are displaying their bodies.
They are no better or worse than christians or hindus or whatever. Why are you still pursuing this nonsense ?

Don't flatter yourself. If you stopped your trolling tomorrow it would improve the level of discourse
here greatly and aside from the improvement, no one would know you were gone.
Obviously ...

There is NOT enough medication to "improve" these sick LEFTIST ASSHOLES !!!!

I thought all knew after all the stories of the muslism raping hit the news years ago...I realize that the lib media has stopped running the articles but I think most already heard of the rapes and realize that as the muslim continue to flood in that they continue to rape has they always have...

BTW Tommy, your stupid muslim mind games are just pissing people off...

I thought all knew after all the stories of the muslism raping hit the news years ago...I realize that the lib media has stopped running the articles but I think most already heard of the rapes and realize that as the muslim continue to flood in that they continue to rape has they always have...
That uninformed Leftist POS has no clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Hilarity.

Paul Joseph Watson

Paul Joseph Watson is a British right-wing YouTuber, radio host, writer and conspiracy theorist whose views have often been qualified as anti-feminist and politically extremist. Up until July 2016, Watson concurred with his alt-right label, but has since dropped the label and now self-identifies as being part of the new right.Wikipedia

BTW Tommy, your stupid muslim mind games are just pissing people off...
Jihadwatch ? Hmmmmm.

I already did. Read Sweden's rape laws.
Not calling it rape does not mean it's not rape Jackass ...

And, that's exactly what Sweden's rape law does.

Changing the definition of the law to make it appear there are fewer rapes.

That does not change the FACT the Sweden is the RAPE CAPITAL of Europe!!!

You didn't read the rape law..Sweden became the rape capital of Europe in 1996 when they changed the laws and definition.

You didn't read the rape law..Sweden became the rape capital of Europe in 1996 when they changed the laws and definition.
The law was changed on 2018.

Prior to that muslims were free to rape at will.

The new law did not stop those animals from raping the women and children of Sweden, it just made it easier to convict them.

The muslim members being caught raping swedish women/children are repeatedly saying that Allah tells them that raping infidels is a way to get close to allah and thusly they are doing allahs work. Muslim culture supports rapes of women and children.....................

Forum List

Back