Proof Obama is a Muslim

I heard comment after comment by French Muslims who condemned the attacks- and those who would attack in the name of Islam. There was even the Muslim man who protected the shoppers in the kosher grocery.

Not that I expect you will ever be convinced otherwise.....but for what its worth.
46 examples of Muslim outrage about Paris shooting that Fox News can 8217 t seem to find

I am not impressed-----you might just as well cite
germans who did not take part in murder during the
1930s and 40s in order to PROVE there is nothing
wrong with Nazism.

Well I am sure you are not impressed.

And since you sunk to crying "Nazism" I realize that you just want to rage against the Ebil Mooslims.....because obviously the 10 year old Muslim in Springfield Illinois is just as guilty in your mind as the shooter in France.

your statement is idiotic-----surveillance of mosques---especially those known to have been the planning sites for the murders that so delight you-----has nothing to do with a ten year old muslim child. The mosques in jersey city were placed under surveillance because your BELOVED HERO
shaykh abdel Rahman planned his murder in his mosque over there-------I am not surprised that you worship murdering pigs.----especially those who murder children
I AM NOT WORSHIPING ANY HERO BUT MY DAD!!

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Surveillance of mosques is definitely an infringement of the First Amendment. Did you know that there was a mosque that was destroyed on September 11, 2001? It was in the Pentagon.

Should a cabal of disenfranchised Catholics wage open war on hospitals, schools (except for Notre Dame) and media outlets, would you favor staking out every parish?

If Southern Baptists start robbing banks to finance their scheme to destroy every in vitro clinic and stem cell research lab, would you favor praising God beside a spy?

How big and intrusive do you want government to become?
Show us where disenfranchised Catholics have waged war on hospitals, schools and the media! Is there any reason to expect Catholic extremists will commit any act of terrorism in the name of Catholicism?
Strawman!
How many times have Catholics hijacked planes and flew them into buildings? How many Baptists are on the no fly list?

LOOK! We all know that very few Muslims commit acts of terrorism, but if someone sets off a bomb in the New York City subways tomorrow at rush hour, the odds are 10,000:1 that it was a group of radical Muslims and not a coalition of pissed off Catholics and Baptists.

I think Elvis was a BAPTIST--------and he destroyed morality------ask the----uhm Saudi cops. There is also
a commonly held belief that the BARBIE DOLL was invented by a jew-------and BARBIE has destroyed the
morality of generations of girls. It's all a matter of
perspective

None that I know of, not being familiar with papal history, though I wouldn't doubt that the Pope spoke out.
The point is, Christians all over the world spoke out as individuals. I see little of that from Muslims..

I heard comment after comment by French Muslims who condemned the attacks- and those who would attack in the name of Islam. There was even the Muslim man who protected the shoppers in the kosher grocery.

Not that I expect you will ever be convinced otherwise.....but for what its worth.
46 examples of Muslim outrage about Paris shooting that Fox News can 8217 t seem to find

wrong with Nazism.

And since you sunk to crying "Nazism" I realize that you just want to rage against the Ebil Mooslims.....because obviously the 10 year old Muslim in Springfield Illinois is just as guilty in your mind as the shooter in France.

your statement is idiotic-----surveillance of mosques---especially those known to have been the planning sites for the murders that so delight you-----has nothing to do with a ten year old muslim child. The mosques in jersey city were placed under surveillance because your BELOVED HERO
shaykh abdel Rahman planned his murder in his mosque over there-------I am not surprised that you worship murdering pigs.----especially those who murder children

Surveillance of mosques is definitely an infringement of the First Amendment. Did you know that there was a mosque that was destroyed on September 11, 2001? It was in the Pentagon.

Should a cabal of disenfranchised Catholics wage open war on hospitals, schools (except for Notre Dame) and media outlets, would you favor staking out every parish?

If Southern Baptists start robbing banks to finance their scheme to destroy every in vitro clinic and stem cell research lab, would you favor praising God beside a spy?

wrong with Nazism.

Show us where disenfranchised Catholics have waged war on hospitals, schools and the media! Is there any reason to expect Catholic extremists will commit any act of terrorism in the name of Catholicism?
Strawman!
How many times have Catholics hijacked planes and flew them into buildings? How many Baptists are on the no fly list?

LOOK! We all know that very few Muslims commit acts of terrorism, but if someone sets off a bomb in the New York City subways tomorrow at rush hour, the odds are 10,000:1 that it was a group of radical Muslims and not a coalition of pissed off Catholics and Baptists.
i used Catholics and Baptists as hypothetical examples, not strawman arguments.

Do you think that surveillance of mosques is in line with the First amendment?

who destroyed the mosque in the pentagon? -----some hysterical seventh day Adventists?. I believe that surveillance
of some mosques is warranted--------they could do any synagogue they want to------I have no objection-----they can
bug my apartment too

wrong with Nazism.

Strawman!

I think Elvis was a BAPTIST--------and he destroyed morality------ask the----uhm Saudi cops. There is also
a commonly held belief that the BARBIE DOLL was invented by a jew-------and BARBIE has destroyed the
perspective
Not to mention, in the 1960's I almost poked my eye out with a Barbie boobie...

Strawman!

perspective

your use of the word BOOBIE-----interests me. -----
it is a semitic word----sorta. ---well from a semitic word
root that means something like "dear" or "precious" or
"beloved" -----the modern Hebrew word for a doll --is
BOOBAH-----there may be another one but that is the
only one I know.------the root shows up in names----both
Hebrew and arabic

Strawman!

perspective

I burned myself when I lit one of them on fire by the hair. For my punishment, my sister was allowed to break one of my toys too. It was totally unfair. My Transformer cost 3 times as much as her stupid doll!
angry-039.GIF

wrong with Nazism.

Strawman!

perspective

Elvis "destroyed morality"? That's silly. And what do Saudi cops have to do with any of that?

Barbie was indeed created by a Jewish woman but dolls don't have magical ability to "destroy morality".

Where do people get nonsense like this?

Strawman!

perspective

I burned myself when I lit one of them on fire by the hair. For my punishment, my sister was allowed to break one of my toys too. It was totally unfair. My Transformer cost 3 times as much as her stupid doll!
angry-039.GIF

I have four brothers------I am the only daughter----I WISH I HAD HAD YOUR PARENTS------I admire their wisdom.

Strawman!

perspective

angry-039.GIF

I have four brothers------I am the only daughter----I WISH I HAD HAD YOUR PARENTS------I admire their wisdom.

Amazingly enough, the role is reversed. I have 3 sons and one daughter and I'm teaching my boys to honor and protect their sister. If a future boyfriend hurts her in any way, he's going to get three ass kickings, I guarantee it.

forget about anything else ANY ONE else says! Let us hear it from Barry HIMSELF;

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

ETA- IF he were truly a CHRISTIAN, he would say he would stand WITH the Christians.

SPIN THAT LIBS.:321::Boom2::slap::talktothehand:

If Obama did say that, I see absolutely nothing "wrong" or hypocritical about it. Perhaps he realizes that he doesn't have to choose sides between Islam and Christianity.

Perhaps it his Will to stand with Muslims and the Christians both, as I do.

Why would you choose to believe that a Christian can not "stand with the Muslims?"​

crazy thing is libs support islam who would wipe out the gays in a heart beat. They would also ban abortion.

Apparently you've neglected one of the most important teachings of your religion.

The "Golden Rule" says, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

It does not say, "Do unto others as they do unto you."

Perhaps you and the other "Christians" here should think about that whenever you find yourselves hating on Islam and wishing ill upon them.

Think about the "Golden Rule" before you attempt to use another person's hate to justify your own.

Last edited:
Strawman!

perspective

angry-039.GIF

Amazingly enough, the role is reversed. I have 3 sons and one daughter and I'm teaching my boys to honor and protect their sister. If a future boyfriend hurts her in any way, he's going to get three ass kickings, I guarantee it.

So much for "turning the other cheek."

You and many other so-called "Christians" embrace the teachings of Jesus Christ when it suits you, but neglect them whenever you wish. That's perfectly fine for a "Pagan" like me- as I absorb wisdom and lessons and inspiration from all religions- but for a Christian? What a hypocrite.

Last edited:

How can you people demand to remove the specs of dirt in your neighbors' eye, when all this time you've got these big ass planks sticking out your own?

You hypocrites

forget about anything else ANY ONE else says! Let us hear it from Barry HIMSELF;

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

ETA- IF he were truly a CHRISTIAN, he would say he would stand WITH the Christians.

He has proven that he is an idiot, not too certain about the Mo-o-ozzlim thing other than his daddy was one.

After reading most of the posts on this thread, my opinion is that Islam is the cancer of civilization and Liberals can't see it. Such a pity.

Wrong. Many Liberals see the problems in the Kuran for what they are. But that is a non-sequitor to this thread, because our President, Pres. Obama, is not a Muslim. He is a self-professed Christian.

After reading most of the posts on this thread, my opinion is that Islam is the cancer of civilization and Liberals can't see it. Such a pity.

Wrong. Many Liberals see the problems in the Kuran for what they are. But that is a non-sequitor to this thread, because our President, Pres. Obama, is not a Muslim. He is a self-professed Christian.
Then the things he says about Islam and how if things go bad he is "sticking with Islam" is not true? Good. Glad to know he's a Hard Shell Baptist and a Holy Roller.

You almost got it right. Here's the statement corrected and in context:

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Read more at snopes.com Obama Racism Quotes

Do you disagree with him?

And this is something any Christian should say. Or that anyone who gave a shit about the rule of law. Or anyone with say, a soul.

Forum List

Back