Proof Jesus was black......

There is no black or white race...both are social constructs...

Well Geez. Then the 14 SPECIES of sparrows in any birding book are just "social contracts" as well -- right? Can't blindside science and claim victory.
Different Species i can accept: but race?...nahhhhh! Besides...Euro-peons are part Neanderthal. Unmixed Blacks are the only true humans...perhaps that is why black genes are dominant among human kind...

Until the science/encyclopedia version changes -- don't bug me with sermons about there are no distinctions such as race.
Well the human race is distictly different from
Neanderthals and other primates. I suppose the Neanderthals and other hominids could be seen as different races. But my inspiration on the subject emanates from objective anthropologists such as Ashley Montagu, touted as the foremost expert on the subject of race....or lack thereof.

"His first book MAN'S MOST DANGEROUS MYTH: The Fallacy of Race (1942, 6th ed. 1998), which across the last 56 years has demolished for the majority of his colleagues everywhere the scientific credibility of the very concept of race, as well as launched the burgeoning worldwide movements for ethnic liberation."
Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race

Yeah -- 1956 was WAY before we had the DNA tools to even GLIMPSE into human lineage and which areas of the world were pockets of similarity. And another poster just gave you dozens of current scientific references on the issue. We're not talking about Neanderthals. We're talking about tracing lines back to places of origin and ACTUAL biophysical differences that can now be MEASURED with DNA tools and modern anthropology methods.
1956? The latest edition of Montagu's seminal work was printed in 1998 while he was still alive. If any new discoveries had impacted anything in his book by that time he would have addressed it in the latest edition.
And the genetic origins if which you speak are centered on haplogroups.

Haplogroup
A haplogroup, is a combination of alleles at different chromosomes regions that are closely linked and that tend to be inherited together. It is a group of individual organisms which, in terms of molecular evolution, share a common ancestor – a genetic line of descent demonstrated by a particular single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation.

But due to the Diaspora and intense interracial sexual activity between Jews and
Gentiles living in the same regions the haplogroup nexus might not be as efficient for origin identification as we think they are. Plus...to begin with... Jews were not known to be a homogenous group. ...which makes perfect sense considering it started as a religion in a region where people of all ethnic backgrounds traveled, traded,warred and
Seduced each other.

Proof Jesus was black..

only a hater would care what color Jesus is
But who would be the target of that hate?
I hate no one but I felt compelled to press against the lies that have inculcated mankind for so long: that Jesus was what you call white...and i call pink. Some one among your kind decided it was paramoint to make graphic images ofJesus and God as European looking as possible. There is power in those images and they have been useful as tools for proselytizing and subsequent conquests of darker nations. Darker people have been conned into accepting images of a god that looks like their conqueror. With that image locked into their psyche the Europeans could use the hellfire and brimstone stories to control their slaves or indigenous populations.

the message is lost on you
Not really. I just see the message from a different perspective now that my eyes have been opened.

Jews were not known to be a homogenous group. ...which makes perfect sense considering it started as a religion in a region where people of all ethnic backgrounds traveled, traded,warred and
Seduced each other.

You're confusing Jews with Nomads and adventurers. Origins are COMPLETELY tribal. Locations largely fixed in antiquity -- FORCED to live isolated in the more modern ages due to persecution and segregation. Jews are some of the most homogenous on the planet -- But NOT --- a race.. Locations don't determine race, biophysical differences do.. These have the property of "popping up" in the strangest places.

OJ Simpson isn't black. He said so on Saturday Night Live a long time ago.

Well Geez. Then the 14 SPECIES of sparrows in any birding book are just "social contracts" as well -- right? Can't blindside science and claim victory.
Different Species i can accept: but race?...nahhhhh! Besides...Euro-peons are part Neanderthal. Unmixed Blacks are the only true humans...perhaps that is why black genes are dominant among human kind...

Until the science/encyclopedia version changes -- don't bug me with sermons about there are no distinctions such as race.
Neanderthals and other primates. I suppose the Neanderthals and other hominids could be seen as different races. But my inspiration on the subject emanates from objective anthropologists such as Ashley Montagu, touted as the foremost expert on the subject of race....or lack thereof.

"His first book MAN'S MOST DANGEROUS MYTH: The Fallacy of Race (1942, 6th ed. 1998), which across the last 56 years has demolished for the majority of his colleagues everywhere the scientific credibility of the very concept of race, as well as launched the burgeoning worldwide movements for ethnic liberation."

Actually the latest on 'neanderthals' is that their appearance and posture was due to being more susceptible to rickets. They were humans. And again, the 'everybody came out of Africa' hypothesis no longer holds water, and hasn't for a couple of decades. It's absurd on its face anyway; no way for the varieties of humans to have speciated in the time frame claimed.

OJ Simpson isn't black. He said so on Saturday Night Live a long time ago.

Then no need to whine about Jesus being white then. I already know that; tell it to your racist friends.
My argument is that Jesus wasn't a member of your pink race. Since white people don't really exist I could not use white...so I tell it like it is.

lol you never have actual arguments, 'Posting Last!!' is your only 'strategy'.
Stop lying...you can't refute me that's why mine is the last post...you can't refute anything I post.

You never actually say anything, just outdated stuff you read somewhere and liked the sound of; obviously you have no real interest in the topic other than PC fashion, or you would be far more up to date on the latest science. No need to 'refute' nothing.

Proof Jesus was black..

only a hater would care what color Jesus is
But who would be the target of that hate?
I hate no one but I felt compelled to press against the lies that have inculcated mankind for so long: that Jesus was what you call white...and i call pink. Some one among your kind decided it was paramoint to make graphic images ofJesus and God as European looking as possible. There is power in those images and they have been useful as tools for proselytizing and subsequent conquests of darker nations. Darker people have been conned into accepting images of a god that looks like their conqueror. With that image locked into their psyche the Europeans could use the hellfire and brimstone stories to control their slaves or indigenous populations.

the message is lost on you
Not really. I just see the message from a different perspective now that my eyes have been opened.

yeah whatever im not going to back and forth with you on it

have a good night

You're confusing Jews with Nomads and adventurers.
What would you call the Hebrews in the Old Testament before the tribe of Judah was a concept? You speak of origins yet you want to ignore the pre-monarch nomads who were precursors of the Jews.

Origins are COMPLETELY tribal. Locations largely fixed in antiquity -- FORCED to live isolated in the more modern ages due to persecution and segregation.
in antiquity tribe did not necessarily equate to race or homogeniety. Scholars have tried to attach all races of mankind to Noah and his three sons. Well, if you are a Christian
that would make these pre-Hebraic people either a mixed group or all black. For it is scientific fact that blacks have all the genetic elements to produce other races but no other race has been known to produce blacks.
So the subsequent Jewish tribes must have been of that stock too. Of course the secular crowd might have some other explanation for how every race has it's Jews.

Jews are some of the most homogenous on the planet -- But NOT --- a race..
Many were prosylytes along the way. Women who converted broke the haplogroup chain but started one of their own upon becoming Jews no matter what race they were.

Locations don't determine race, biophysical differences do.. These have the property of "popping up" in the strangest places.

Yes...I just explained how conversions of women of different races from ancient times to present throws a wrench in homogenous
theories of Jewery.

Actually the latest on 'neanderthals' is that their appearance and posture was due to being more susceptible to rickets. They were humans. And again, the 'everybody came out of Africa' hypothesis no longer holds water, and hasn't for a couple of decades. It's absurd on its face anyway; no way for the varieties of humans to have speciated in the time frame claimed.
Strange that the new hypothesis surfaced when Caucasians found they were descended from Neanderthals. But the Neaderthal was not Homo Sapiens. And I'm a bit skeptical about that ricketts tale too. You folks are so devious when it comes to preserving your illusions of whiteness and the ensuing hegemony it incurs.

Then no need to whine about Jesus being white then. I already know that; tell it to your racist friends.
My argument is that Jesus wasn't a member of your pink race. Since white people don't really exist I could not use white...so I tell it like it is.

lol you never have actual arguments, 'Posting Last!!' is your only 'strategy'.
Stop lying...you can't refute me that's why mine is the last post...you can't refute anything I post.

You never actually say anything, just outdated stuff you read somewhere and liked the sound of; obviously you have no real interest in the topic other than PC fashion, or you would be far more up to date on the latest science. No need to 'refute' nothing.
The flaw in your premise is that you have produced no new stuff to counter my old stuff. If it exists bring it...

White is the new black.
No...the myth of whiteness is coming to an end...and the myth of blackness shall follow...for one myth cannot exist without the other.

lol ... I would highly recommend you stop doing meth immediately, but obviously it's far too late now, so just keep doing it; no point in stopping it when you're so far along now.

White is the new black.
No...the myth of whiteness is coming to an end...and the myth of blackness shall follow...for one myth cannot exist without the other.

lol ... I would highly recommend you stop doing meth immediately, but obviously it's far too late now, so just keep doing it; no point in stopping it when you're so far along now.
I burn myths not meths.

Strange that the new hypothesis surfaced when Caucasians found they were descended from Neanderthals. But the Neaderthal was not Homo Sapiens. And I'm a bit skeptical about that ricketts tale too. You folks are so devious when it comes to preserving your illusions of whiteness and the ensuing hegemony it incurs.

They aren't 'new hypotheses', they're new genetic evidence. You really have no idea about any of this; no need to keep proving it over and over.

They aren't 'new hypotheses', they're new genetic evidence. You really have no idea about any of this; no need to keep proving it over and over.
If you had anything you would have posted it by now...good nite...

jesus was not known for his dancing
Loius Farrakhan isn't known for his dancing either. So what's your point?

he had a job
So does Al Sharpton...so what's your point?

he spoke clearly enough that people understood
So does Obama. So what's your point?

he didn't wear his robe all turned inside out
None of the thousands of Black Ministers dot ting the landscape wear their robes turned inside out...what makes you think they do?

he could swim
I recall reading that Jesus WALKED on water...He didn't swim.
so humor is not your strong suit.

or are you taking the op seriously?
So...you find humor in marginalizing blacks?
Do you find n!gger jokes funny?
I'm not the one...I'm not in the mood...
Chris Rock told the best ****** jokes.

aside from that, grow the fuck up ya fucking pussy

Me? It's you and some other racists who keep telling us Jesus shouldn't be 'white', then babbling stuff about 'race not mattering, race is a fiction', etc. You keep running away from telling us why it's wrong, as usual, finding obscure factoids about obscure tribes that have nothing to do with anything, and hoping that deflects from your fear of answering. You can't find any historical or genetic reasons why, so come on and tell us the real reason why you hate white people.

jesus was not known for his dancing
Loius Farrakhan isn't known for his dancing either. So what's your point?

he had a job
So does Al Sharpton...so what's your point?

he spoke clearly enough that people understood
So does Obama. So what's your point?

he didn't wear his robe all turned inside out
None of the thousands of Black Ministers dot ting the landscape wear their robes turned inside out...what makes you think they do?

he could swim
I recall reading that Jesus WALKED on water...He didn't swim.
so humor is not your strong suit.

or are you taking the op seriously?
So...you find humor in marginalizing blacks?
Do you find n!gger jokes funny?
I'm not the one...I'm not in the mood...
Chris Rock told the best ****** jokes.

aside from that, grow the fuck up ya fucking pussy
Rather than engage your puerile ad hominem attacks I'll leave you with a bit of knowledge.
The Hebrews did not develop the concept of monothiesm. That revolutionary concept came out of Africa...a place named in the bible eponymously as a son of Ham...father of the Blacks.. Mizraim is the Jewish name
Of Ancient KMT...land of the Blacks...now popularly known as Egypt. There a Pharoah
Broke with tradition and abandoned the pantheon of gods worshipped in Egypt. The first monothheist was Ahkenaten...who changed the last four letters of his royal name from amen to aten. From this it is believed that precursors of Judiasm, living in the land of the blacks were introduced to the concept of monotheism. So Jews of all colors and creeds owe their concept of a omnipotent
single Diety to a Pharoah known as the heretic king..and a Pharoah whose carved image is reminiscent of Dennis Rodman.
index_popup.jpg

Ahkenaten

Me? It's you and some other racists who keep telling us Jesus shouldn't be 'white', then babbling stuff about 'race not mattering, race is a fiction', etc. You keep running away from telling us why it's wrong, as usual, finding obscure factoids about obscure tribes that have nothing to do with anything, and hoping that deflects from your fear of answering. You can't find any historical or genetic reasons why, so come on and tell us the real reason why you hate white people.
I have delivered the message learned from years of research and experience...when i publish a book you can buy it and get all the details of that research...a message board is not a suitable place to go into long explicit details.. But you can google any thing i write to verify or. attempt to disclaim it...

Forum List

Back