PROOF Highly coordinated/planned Intelligence Op run by multiple US/DC Agencies On J6

Snowflakes' 1st mistake is falsely claiming that the United States govt, with months of prior warning and Intel, could not prevent unarmed protestors from entering the Capitol.

:shok:

REALLY?! Are you guys SURE you want to go with that, that this is the best you have?

SUCCESSFULLY, in the past, existing secure fencing they have have has been erected around the WH and USSC, preventing anyone from trespassing.

I appreciate the admission by snowflakes that prior to and on J6 the 'people powerless to prevent it' - yet who were successful in doing so in the past by protecting the WH & USSC Building - FAILED to do so on J6.
Here is a really good article that might clear up some of your confusion about this issue.
Of course since it is an article it IS going to require a little (just a tiny) bit of reading.
I know MAGAts aren't really fond of reading. I mean, if they were they probably wouldn't be MAGAts in the first place.
Anyway....give it your best try.

It will surprise no one to hear that many of these witnesses have been primarily concerned with defending their own performance. But when their testimony is read together, a pattern emerges. There is consensus, if not perfect consistency, about the lapses on January 6th.

The main takeaway: The January 6th security lag—the fact that it took more than three hours for the National Guard to arrive on Capitol Hill and secure the grounds—can largely be attributed to three factors: Washington bureaucracy, a backlash to the militarized response to Lafayette Square in June 2020, and concerns over how Trump might use the military for his political purposes.

Awww....the Thought Police on the Left already offended.

We all know if it ain't covered by NY Times/CNN - it cannot be real!

How fucking stupid and behind the times do you have to be at this point to possess the brazen obstinance capable of dismissing anything based on face value?

Have you learned nothing since the lockdowns and mandates?

Just another 21st Century media casualty.
Still working on the English language I see.

Here is a really good article that might clear up some of your confusion about this issue. Of course since it is an article it IS going to require a little (just a tiny) bit of reading.

I posted numerous articles supporting the FACTS, and you repeatedly proved you did not read ANY of them, as tve articles provided DEBUNKED just about everything you said.

NOW you want to try to 'take a shot' at someone else about requiring the need to READ an article to understand what you're talking about?!

:auiqs.jpg: Bwaaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaa!

I posted numerous articles supporting the FACTS, and you repeatedly proved you did not read ANY of them, as tve articles provided DEBUNKED just about everything you said.

NOW you want to try to 'take a shot' at someone else about requiring the need to READ an article to understand what you're talking about?!

Do any of them change 50-State certification fuckup.

I'm tired of hearing about this. For what it's worth - I'm 100% independent/non partisan.

That said - do you know how you don't get "entrapped"? How about not storming our country's capitol? Does anyone take consequences for the decisions they make and their actions anymore? I guess I was raised different.

The people there should be thanking God they weren't shot on site. The police officers and security there showed an amazing amount of restraint.

Yeah - you storm the capitol - you play stupid games - you win stupid prizes.

Last edited:

:lastword1::lastword1::lastword1::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Yeah but your articles were junk.
FAKE NEWS!

Besides, I'd read that crap before in other bogus sources.

The main takeaway: The January 6th security lag—the fact that it took more than three hours for the National Guard to arrive on Capitol Hill and secure the grounds—

The FBI, DHS, ATF, and Democrats knew and had significant Intel of what to expect on J6 for MONTHS PRIOR TO J6 ... and in all that time, while these groups were planning, recruiting, targeting, infiltrating, and spying on / surveiling you are trying to say Pelosi, Schumer, Raskins, the Sergeants At Arms of the House and Senate, and the DC Mayor could not coordinate, plan for, and have on hand the day of J6 (or even J5) the National Guard?!

REALLY?!

It took more than 3 hours to call up / bring in the National Guard because the use of the National Guard was initially REJECTED by these clowns who failed to protect the Capitol until AFTER the violence had already started!

...can largely be attributed to three factors: Washington bureaucracy, a backlash to the militarized response to Lafayette Square in June 2020, and concerns over how Trump might use the military for his political purposes.

'Washington Bureaucracy'
...which included the reported decision by these clowns that having the National Guard on-hand would be 'BAD OPTICS', one of the main reasons given for the decision made NOT to call in the National Guard until the fecal matter had already hit the oscillating rotator.

'Concerns over how Trump might use the military for his political purpose'?!

The exact same Democrats who falsely accused President Trump of calling for an 'insurrection' on J6 - having to change / misrepresent his words to make this claim, as transcripts and video of his speech that day prove - attempted AGAIN to blame TRUMP for THEIR failure to bring in the National Guard, THEIR failure to prrvrnt J6 / protect tbe Capitol.

They claimed it was TRUMP'S fault that THEY refused to call in the National Guard because THEY had some irrational, unsupported paranoia / fear that Trump would use the military in his non-existent 'coup attempt'.

What a pathetic attempt at blame-shifting, accusing others for THEIR failure to protect the Capitol.

IF THEY WERE TOO AFRAID TO CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD WHY DIDN'T THEY USE THE SECURITY FENCING THEY HAD, WHICH HAD BEEN USED IN THE PAST TO SUCCESSFULLY PROTECT THE WH & USSC BUILDING?

Yeah but your articles were junk.
FAKE NEWS!

Many of them were from your own precious Fake News MSM you always claim to use / trust...

...and how the f* would you know if they were junk / fake news?! You proved you never opened / read them.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, but you have already been exposed.

Many of them were from your own precious Fake News MSM you always claim to use / trust...

...and how the f* would you know if they were junk / fake news?! You proved you never opened / read them.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, but you have already been exposed.
Tell me...how have I "proven" that?

The people there should be thanking God they weren't shot on site. The police officers and security there showed an amazing amount of restraint.

Yeah, like tbe unarmed woman who was struck in the face by a police baton and officer's fist reportedly approximately 40 times...

...or how a petite, unarmed, female vet was shot point blank and killed by an armed security officer who admitted he shot 'blindly' through the broken glass / door with Capitol Police officers coming up behind her.

(Gee, I wonder how differently the aftermath would have played out if the shooter been a white officer and the unarmed female vet shot point blank and killed had been black. Its horrible to think that way but it is what the left has made it.)

Tell me...how have I "proven" that?
You ignored facts already stated in the artcles, and you made false accusations already debunked by evidrnce and experts in the artivles provided.

Of course you already knew this.

Enough time has been wasted on your ignorance, refusal to read / accept proven facts, and now games. As I said, you have been exposed.

The FBI, DHS, ATF, and Democrats knew and had significant Intel of what to expect on J6 for MONTHS PRIOR TO J6 ... and in all that time, while these groups were planning, recruiting, targeting, infiltrating, and spying on / surveiling you are trying to say Pelosi, Schumer, Raskins, the Sergeants At Arms of the House and Senate, and the DC Mayor could not coordinate, plan for, and have on hand the day of J6 (or even J5) the National Guard?!

REALLY?!

It took more than 3 hours to call up / bring in the National Guard because the use of the National Guard was initially REJECTED by these clowns who failed to protect the Capitol until AFTER the violence had already started!

'Washington Bureaucracy'
...which included the reported decision by these clowns that having the National Guard on-hand would be 'BAD OPTICS', one of the main reasons given for the decision made NOT to call in the National Guard until the fecal matter had already hit the oscillating rotator.

'Concerns over how Trump might use the military for his political purpose'?!

The exact same Democrats who falsely accused President Trump of calling for an 'insurrection' on J6 - having to change / misrepresent his words to make this claim, as transcripts and video of his speech that day prove - attempted AGAIN to blame TRUMP for THEIR failure to bring in the National Guard, THEIR failure to prrvrnt J6 / protect tbe Capitol.

They claimed it was TRUMP'S fault that THEY refused to call in the National Guard because THEY had some irrational, unsupported paranoia / fear that Trump would use the military in his non-existent 'coup attempt'.

What a pathetic attempt at blame-shifting, accusing others for THEIR failure to protect the Capitol.

IF THEY WERE TOO AFRAID TO CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD WHY DIDN'T THEY USE THE SECURITY FENCING THEY HAD, WHICH HAD BEEN USED IN THE PAST TO SUCCESSFULLY PROTECT THE WH & USSC BUILDING?
All I see in this post is a bunch of triggered whining Karen.
Get over it snowflake.
This "deep state" conspiracy bullshit is why Americans across the nation voted MAGAt candidates down.
No one is buying your whiny "blame it one somebody else" schtick anymore.

The jig is up.

You ignored facts already stated in the artcles, and you made false accusations already debunked by evidrnce and experts in the artivles provided.

Of course you already knew this.

Enough time has been wasted on your ignorance, refusal to read / accept proven facts, and now games. As I said, you have been exposed.
Fuck off twit!
You've posted no "facts!"
Just worn out, long debunked bullshit that only an idiot would believe.

Now go play.

All I see in this post is a bunch of triggered whining Karen.

Another pathetic reality / fact-denying snowflake who sucks at gaslighting, exposed for not addressing - or even being aware of - any of the facts providrd but attempting to claim without any supporting info other than his OPINION they are bogus.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back