Promoting Islamophobia

Which is why I expose their :bsflag:every time they show up with it.

And their # 1 tactic is to disparage the words of protectionists, by calling them "Islamaphobes". These Islamapologists are generally either jihadists themselves, or utter fools who have succumbed to the propaganda of the Koranic lunatics.
Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

That's not to say there aren't plenty of ass holes who happen to be Muslim.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Beards, guns, funny hats, intolerance, resentments, and hatred for liberals.
Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.

You want to bring their Quran up, may I refer you to the OT or better yet the Babylon Talmud where they got their info, and from the Jews themselves who lived in Mecca and Medina and the cast out Christians. The OT is worst than the Koran, at least Muhammad had some of the NT teachings.

The JDL is starting back up, you know the jewish terrorist group. The bombings will start again I'm sure.911, I won't even go there, this is a short and simple thread.
HA HA HA. I can only laugh at a pathetic response like that. All you've done now is amplify the gigantic difference between Jews and Muslims. Muslims attack and kill all over the world, and impose harsh, oppressive rules on people everywhere they go. Jews don't do this. Even in Israel, they have a high degree of tolerance. Islam is just the opposite of that. There never has been a less tolerant ideology (masquerading as a religion) than Islam.
Wow...that's fresh...

I've not been aware of any human culture that hasn't attacked or killed anyone, till now I guess.

But wait!...oh yeah...it's not true.

Nevermind!
As I used to tell my college students > Qualitative measures are created by quantitive measures. You could have two 8 oz. glasses. filled with water. In one you a single drop of arsenic. It still remains essentially a glass of water. Into the other, you empty a full eye dropper of arsenic. In the first glass you have a glass of water. In the second, you have a poison than can kill you if you drink it. Same ingredients. Different quantities > different qualities.

It is utter nonsense to equate Islam with other human cultures. There IS NO equation. Islam has killed 270 million people around the world. 120 million Africans, 80 million Hindus, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists. No other culture, nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure. Even if all the world's cultures were combined, they don't approach that. Please stop talking stupid.

Last edited:
Look at my sig, I'm bored of that conversation.

And two posts now, and you still haven't directly addressed my point.

That's all I need to know.

Oh yeah...your "point"

Anti gay, and anti women views pre-date Islam in the middle east. There isn't any part of the word that has been pro women and pro gay for long, in a relative sense.

In other cultures, there are a great many things that Americans accept, that are reprehensible. Part of tolerance includes trying to understand their motivations, as opposed practicing lazy and intellectually shoddy reasoning by simply demonizing the entire culture...which actually involves Xenophobia as well.

You're not really pretending to be "tolerant", are you? It's been a while since I've seen a lefty make that claim. And I wonder why this religious "tolerance" so consistently happens to stop right at the door of Christianity. Wow, speaking of xenophobia and "demonizing an entire culture".

Islam is the PC-protected religion, you're doing it right now, and you will continue to. You and the Left will continue to spin and deflect for Islam, the horrific modern-day treatment of women and gays in that religion, because that takes a back seat to politics.

Identity Politics, "caring" about little divided groups, is a political tool of the left, that's it.

You've never lived amongst Muslims in the middle east.

Your opinions have formed under the worst conditions...complete isolation from the ones you hate. Which is quite explainable.
One doesn't have to live in the Middle East (and BTW there are more Muslims living outside the ME than in it) to know about Islam. All one needs to do is see what has occurred over the past 1400 years of this cancer (masquerading as a religion), see what is happening now, and find the basis for it all in the big book of HATE > the Koran.
Yes they do.
No they don't. Don't talk stupid. And you still haven't answered my challenge in Post # 33. Running away from it ?

When you say anything bad about Israel, its called as "anti-semitism". (blames you)

When you say anything bad about Islam, its called as "Islamaphobia", not "anti-Islamism". (blames Islam)

This is how the media drives you like a shepherd . They seize your subconscious with the word games and you do whatever they want unconsciously.

And their # 1 tactic is to disparage the words of protectionists, by calling them "Islamaphobes". These Islamapologists are generally either jihadists themselves, or utter fools who have succumbed to the propaganda of the Koranic lunatics.
Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.

You want to bring their Quran up, may I refer you to the OT or better yet the Babylon Talmud where they got their info, and from the Jews themselves who lived in Mecca and Medina and the cast out Christians. The OT is worst than the Koran, at least Muhammad had some of the NT teachings.

The JDL is starting back up, you know the jewish terrorist group. The bombings will start again I'm sure.911, I won't even go there, this is a short and simple thread.
HA HA HA. I can only laugh at a pathetic response like that. All you've done now is amplify the gigantic difference between Jews and Muslims. Muslims attack and kill all over the world, and impose harsh, oppressive rules on people everywhere they go. Jews don't do this. Even in Israel, they have a high degree of tolerance. Islam is just the opposite of that. There never has been a less tolerant ideology (masquerading as a religion) than Islam.

The radical Muslims mainly do what Israel , the US and SA tell them to do. How in the world do you think the Muslims were in charge of having the vote recount in Florida. This Islam phobia is Zionist jewish making, which benefits Israel and the US and SA. How the US went after Saddam for humanitarian reasons and closed a blind eye to SA is beyond me.

Promoting Islamophobia
The Main Purveyors of Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

Promoting Islamophobia Council for the National Interest
phobia
[foh-bee-uh] Spell Syllables
noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situationthat leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

There is nothing in that definition that can be applied to a group of people that want to murder me and my children.

The radical Muslims mainly do what Israel , the US and SA tell them to do. How in the world do you think the Muslims were in charge of having the vote recount in Florida. This Islam phobia is Zionist jewish making, which benefits Israel and the US and SA. How the US went after Saddam for humanitarian reasons and closed a blind eye to SA is beyond me.

What the US does politically, or Israel, or even SA for that matter, doesn't mean squat as far as Islam is concerned in the minds of the jihadists. As they have been doing for 1400 years, these germs will attack and kill, oppress whoever they can gain control over, and turn the world into an Islamic cesspool, if they are allowed to do so.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

phobia
noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situationthat leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

There is nothing in that definition that can be applied to a group of people that want to murder me and my children.

Obviously, Islam is a huge, chronic danger which generates perfectly RATIONAL FEAR. Nothing phobic whatsoever.

And, of course, it is absurd to call Islam a religion. Islam is not as religion, never has been, and never will be.

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

http://www.islam-watch.org/IW/aboutus.htm

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

What a pile of laughable NONSENSE. The US won a war over Saddam Hussein, had control over a Iraq, and didn't get a drop if Iraq's oil.
Ask your "college students" to explain the relationship between "price," "profit," and "control
What a pile of laughable NONSENSE. The US won a war over Saddam Hussein, had control over a Iraq, and didn't get a drop if Iraq's oil.
zFacts-Gasoline-Price.png

War Profiteering in Iraq.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

phobia
noun

Obviously, Islam is a huge, chronic danger which generates perfectly RATIONAL FEAR. Nothing phobic whatsoever.
I don't undersand how people can defend them for any reason.

Hating jews isn't a good reason, b/c they will kill each other
Hating America isn't a good reason, b/c they are killing each other

They will not be happy until everyone is one kind of muslim or dead.

Islam is an ideology that is as much political as it is religious. It comes with its own legal system, the notion of the separation of religion and politics is alien to it, and it is totalitarian in nature as it demands of its followers that they wage continual war for dominance on this Earth. It is so totalitarian that the majority opinion even supports the killing of anybody who leaves it.

The neologism "Islamophobia" is but a cheap rhetorical device crafted by these very same totalitarians in order to make any criticism of their political ideology just as difficult for non Muslims as it is Muslims. Useful idiots living in the west pick up the cry, and use it against any who oppose the ideology by conflating the opposition to a political ideology with racism -- the ultimate taboo for unthinking leftist fundamentalists.

Islam IS being protected by much of the left, and it IS extremely hypocritical and stupid to defend all the knuckle-dragging backwardness under the banner of "progressive" or "liberal". Islam is regressive and extraordinarily illiberal in nature, so we need some new terms here for the P.C. infected morons who play the game of identity politics so hard that they support the very antithesis of liberal. They are leftists, certainly, but they are NOT liberal -- just lock-step conformists who are little different from the most bible-thumping religious fundamentalist of the right when it comes to their sheep-like approach to politics. .

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

phobia
noun

I don't undersand how people can defend them for any reason.

Hating jews isn't a good reason, b/c they will kill each other
Hating America isn't a good reason, b/c they are killing each other

They will not be happy until everyone is one kind of muslim or dead.

That is precisely, their sick "philosophy"

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

phobia
noun

And, of course, it is absurd to call Islam a religion. Islam is not as religion, never has been, and never will be.

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Well apparently you know of all the anti Islam sites, Islam not a religion but a cult, with over 2 billion adherents. Too funny. Funny we have yet to decide if Jew is a religon or a race, probably just a cult.

Ask your "college students" to explain the relationship between "price," "profit," and "control

You'll go nowhere with this. Islam as been killing for 1400 years. I have to repeat ?

You'll go nowhere with this. Islam as been killing for 1400 years. I have to repeat ?

They have not, the Jews and Christians have been though.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

phobia
noun

Islam is NOT a Religion

Well apparently you know of all the anti Islam sites, Islam not a religion but a cult, with over 2 billion adherents. Too funny. Funny we have yet to decide if Jew is a religion or a race, probably just a cult.
Wouldn't matter if they had TWENTY 2 billion "adherents". They are just what I said in the earlier post. Islam pretending to be a religion is nothing but a phony shield, used to silence opposition.

Religions have a code of ethics. Ethics ? Islam has a code of UNethics.

Well apparently you know of all the anti Islam sites, Islam not a religion but a cult, with over 2 billion adherents. Too funny. Funny we have yet to decide if Jew is a religon or a race, probably just a cult.

One of the defining features of a cult is that it is difficult to leave once one joins. The attitudes towards apostasy in Islam are so prevalent as to be a defining characteristic.

Their are no such attitudes in Judaism, the religion, nor among those who are Jewish ethnically. Now, it is quite obvious that you are as ignorant as you are hateful when it comes to Jews, but there is no need to drag them into a discussion of Islam, other than to show why your chosen political ideology is so odious.

Last edited:

They have not, the Jews and Christians have been though.

HA HA. Oh, So now you're going to try to rewrite history too, huh ?well, that's a common Islamapologist tactic. Ho hum.

270 million people around the world killed by marauding Muslims, over the centuries. You'll go nowhere with this tactic. Everybody knows the history of Islam.

What effect has the QUANTITY of Muslim drones had on your QUALITY of life?
predator-drone.jpg

Do you think you might have a different answer than innocent Muslims in Pakistan and Yemen?

If you moved back to whatever hell hole spawned you, the quality of life for Angelinos would certainly improve.

Forum List

Back