Promoting Islamophobia

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Promoting Islamophobia
The Main Purveyors of Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

Promoting Islamophobia Council for the National Interest

Fascinating to watch as Islam, for all its modern-day anti-woman and anti-gay elements, exists as the preeminent PC-protected religion.

I would agree, except that I don't accept Islam to be a "religion" . Islam is 1400 year old CON JOB, which is a vile ideology, that began as a cover for Mo the pedophile and his immoral bandits. It was simply a shield to protect them from the severe criticism they knew they would (and did) get.

Islam spread to become the largest example of just how far a major mistake can grow and flourish, when it has mass murderers pushing and spreading it. So, after 270 million people around the world have been killed by this abomination, now today, we have Muslims all over the world, most of whom are Muslims only because their ancestors were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

And it's a hell of a way fro Islamapologists like Hillary Smith to go around promoting this highly immoral and ILLEGAL (in the USA) cancer.

As for the term "Islamaphobia", there is NO SUCH THING as "Islamaphobia". A "phobia" is an irrational fear of something, but there is nothing irrational about fearing Islam and its marauding maniacs, who are still running around killing and imposing ludicrous (illegal) laws upon people.

When you say anything bad about Israel, its called as "anti-semitism". (blames you)

When you say anything bad about Islam, its called as "Islamaphobia", not "anti-Islamism". (blames Islam)

This is how the media drives you like a shepherd . They seize your subconscious with the word games and you do whatever they want unconsciously.

Fascinating to watch as Islam, for all its modern-day anti-woman and anti-gay elements, exists as the preeminent PC-protected religion.

anti-gay?...aren't you against gay marriage?

anti-women?...don't you think Sandra Fluke is a slut?

No, I'm pro-gay marriage, as long as they register, I'm terrible at buying gifts.

And no, I don't care much one way or the other about Fluke.

Did you think you "had" me there?

Wanna try again?

When you say anything bad about Israel, its called as "anti-semitism". (blames you)

When you say anything bad about Islam, its called as "Islamaphobia", not "anti-Islamism". (blames Islam)

This is how the media drives you like a shepherd . They seize your subconscious with the word games and you do whatever they want unconsciously.
Which is why I expose their :bsflag:every time they show up with it.

And their # 1 tactic is to disparage the words of protectionists, by calling them "Islamaphobes". These Islamapologists are generally either jihadists themselves, or utter fools who have succumbed to the propaganda of the Koranic lunatics.

No, I'm pro-gay marriage, as long as they register, I'm terrible at buying gifts.

Wanna try again?

What kind of righty are you? Rush Limbaugh would be very disappointed.

Wanna try again?

Look at my sig, I'm bored of that conversation.

And two posts now, and you still haven't directly addressed my point.

That's all I need to know.

And their # 1 tactic is to disparage the words of protectionists, by calling them "Islamaphobes". These Islamapologists are generally either jihadists themselves, or utter fools who have succumbed to the propaganda of the Koranic lunatics.
Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

That's not to say there aren't plenty of ass holes who happen to be Muslim.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Beards, guns, funny hats, intolerance, resentments, and hatred for liberals.

Wanna try again?

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all...in practice.

You're not pro gay marriage unless you hope the SCOTUS prohibits gay marriage bans nationwide...if you share that opinion, I stand corrected.

On what other issue do you depart from the opinions expressed by Fox News righties?

Wanna try again?

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all in practice.

You're not pro gay marriage unless you hope the SCOTUS prohibits gay marriage bans nationwide...if you share that opinion, I stand corrected.

On what other issue do you depart from the opinions expressed by Fox News righties?

Three posts now.

Since this is so important to you, I disagree with the GOP on foreign policy, war, personal income taxation, abortion, gay rights, regulation, and their goofy, simplistic, absolutist, knee jerk approach to anything government.

I hope that helps. And I won't expect an an honest response to my original post, I never expect honesty from partisan ideologues.

Wanna try again?

Oh yeah...your "point"

Anti gay, and anti women views pre-date Islam in the middle east. There isn't any part of the word that has been pro women and pro gay for long, in a relative sense.

In other cultures, there are a great many things that Americans accept, that are reprehensible. Part of tolerance includes trying to understand their motivations, as opposed practicing lazy and intellectually shoddy reasoning by simply demonizing the entire culture...which actually involves Xenophobia as well.

Wanna try again?

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all in practice.

Three posts now.

Since this is so important to you, I disagree with the GOP on foreign policy, war, personal income taxation, abortion, gay rights, regulation, and their goofy, simplistic, absolutist, knee jerk approach to anything government.

I hope that helps. And I won't expect an an honest response to my original post, I never expect honesty from partisan ideologues.

Your "point" has been addressed.

I see, you're a neo Libertarian. Let me guess, you voted Republican in the last 4 presidential elections?

Embracing political philosophies du jour, that have never been tested, are quite easy to defend.

Wanna try again?

Oh yeah...your "point"

Anti gay, and anti women views pre-date Islam in the middle east. There isn't any part of the word that has been pro women and pro gay for long, in a relative sense.

In other cultures, there are a great many things that Americans accept, that are reprehensible. Part of tolerance includes trying to understand their motivations, as opposed practicing lazy and intellectually shoddy reasoning by simply demonizing the entire culture...which actually involves Xenophobia as well.

You're not really pretending to be "tolerant", are you? It's been a while since I've seen a lefty make that claim. And I wonder why this religious "tolerance" so consistently happens to stop right at the door of Christianity. Wow, speaking of xenophobia and "demonizing an entire culture".

Islam is the PC-protected religion, you're doing it right now, and you will continue to. You and the Left will continue to spin and deflect for Islam, the horrific modern-day treatment of women and gays in that religion, because that takes a back seat to politics.

Identity Politics, "caring" about little divided groups, is a political tool of the left, that's it.

Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

That's not to say there aren't plenty of ass holes who happen to be Muslim.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Beards, guns, funny hats, intolerance, resentments, and hatred for liberals.
Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.

Wanna try again?

Three posts now.

Your "point" has been addressed.

I see, you're a neo Libertarian. Let me guess, you voted Republican in the last 4 presidential elections?

Embracing political philosophies du jour, that have never been tested, are quite easy to defend.

My goodness, look at all your simplistic assumptions, the hallmark of a partisan ideologue.

Wrong.

Forum List

Back