Promoting Islamophobia

anti-gay?...aren't you against gay marriage?

anti-women?...don't you think Sandra Fluke is a slut?

No, I'm pro-gay marriage, as long as they register, I'm terrible at buying gifts.

And no, I don't care much one way or the other about Fluke.

Did you think you "had" me there?

Wanna try again?

What kind of righty are you? Rush Limbaugh would be very disappointed.

Look at my sig, I'm bored of that conversation.

And two posts now, and you still haven't directly addressed my point.

That's all I need to know.

Oh yeah...your "point"

Anti gay, and anti women views pre-date Islam in the middle east. There isn't any part of the word that has been pro women and pro gay for long, in a relative sense.

In other cultures, there are a great many things that Americans accept, that are reprehensible. Part of tolerance includes trying to understand their motivations, as opposed practicing lazy and intellectually shoddy reasoning by simply demonizing the entire culture...which actually involves Xenophobia as well.

You're not really pretending to be "tolerant", are you? It's been a while since I've seen a lefty make that claim. And I wonder why this religious "tolerance" so consistently happens to stop right at the door of Christianity. Wow, speaking of xenophobia and "demonizing an entire culture".

Islam is the PC-protected religion, you're doing it right now, and you will continue to. You and the Left will continue to spin and deflect for Islam, the horrific modern-day treatment of women and gays in that religion, because that takes a back seat to politics.

Identity Politics, "caring" about little divided groups, is a political tool of the left, that's it.

You've never lived amongst Muslims in the middle east.

Your opinions have formed under the worst conditions...complete isolation from the ones you hate. Which is quite explainable.

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all in practice.

You're not pro gay marriage unless you hope the SCOTUS prohibits gay marriage bans nationwide...if you share that opinion, I stand corrected.

On what other issue do you depart from the opinions expressed by Fox News righties?

Three posts now.

Since this is so important to you, I disagree with the GOP on foreign policy, war, personal income taxation, abortion, gay rights, regulation, and their goofy, simplistic, absolutist, knee jerk approach to anything government.

I hope that helps. And I won't expect an an honest response to my original post, I never expect honesty from partisan ideologues.

Your "point" has been addressed.

I see, you're a neo Libertarian. Let me guess, you voted Republican in the last 4 presidential elections?

Embracing political philosophies du jour, that have never been tested, are quite easy to defend.

My goodness, look at all your simplistic assumptions, the hallmark of a partisan ideologue.

Wrong.

Oh, you voted Libertarian in the last 4 presidential elections.

I stand corrected

When you say anything bad about Israel, its called as "anti-semitism". (blames you)

When you say anything bad about Islam, its called as "Islamaphobia", not "anti-Islamism". (blames Islam)

This is how the media drives you like a shepherd . They seize your subconscious with the word games and you do whatever they want unconsciously.
Which is why I expose their :bsflag:every time they show up with it.

And their # 1 tactic is to disparage the words of protectionists, by calling them "Islamaphobes". These Islamapologists are generally either jihadists themselves, or utter fools who have succumbed to the propaganda of the Koranic lunatics.
Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

That's not to say there aren't plenty of ass holes who happen to be Muslim.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Beards, guns, funny hats, intolerance, resentments, and hatred for liberals.
Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.
I rest my case.

If you really wanted to test your views, you'd go see what people are like in the middle east

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all in practice.

You're not pro gay marriage unless you hope the SCOTUS prohibits gay marriage bans nationwide...if you share that opinion, I stand corrected.

On what other issue do you depart from the opinions expressed by Fox News righties?

Three posts now.

Since this is so important to you, I disagree with the GOP on foreign policy, war, personal income taxation, abortion, gay rights, regulation, and their goofy, simplistic, absolutist, knee jerk approach to anything government.

I hope that helps. And I won't expect an an honest response to my original post, I never expect honesty from partisan ideologues.

I see, you're a neo Libertarian. Let me guess, you voted Republican in the last 4 presidential elections?

Embracing political philosophies du jour, that have never been tested, are quite easy to defend.

My goodness, look at all your simplistic assumptions, the hallmark of a partisan ideologue.

Wrong.

I stand corrected

How many times do you plan on being wrong?

I post something that you don't like, so you make it personal. And wrong.

You folks are a fascinating study, indeed.

Promoting Islamophobia?

Whatever for?

Islam does a great job of promoting Islamophobia without any help from anyone else.

When you say anything bad about Israel, its called as "anti-semitism". (blames you)

When you say anything bad about Islam, its called as "Islamaphobia", not "anti-Islamism". (blames Islam)

This is how the media drives you like a shepherd . They seize your subconscious with the word games and you do whatever they want unconsciously.

And their # 1 tactic is to disparage the words of protectionists, by calling them "Islamaphobes". These Islamapologists are generally either jihadists themselves, or utter fools who have succumbed to the propaganda of the Koranic lunatics.
Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.

You want to bring their Quran up, may I refer you to the OT or better yet the Babylon Talmud where they got their info, and from the Jews themselves who lived in Mecca and Medina and the cast out Christians. The OT is worst than the Koran, at least Muhammad had some of the NT teachings.

The JDL is starting back up, you know the jewish terrorist group. The bombings will start again I'm sure.911, I won't even go there, this is a short and simple thread.

Promoting Islamophobia
The Main Purveyors of Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

Promoting Islamophobia Council for the National Interest
From your link:
"The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2011 are often cited as the roots of 'Islamophobia' in the United States. However, attributing Americans’ Islamophobia solely to the events of 9/11 ignores the anti-Muslim propaganda that predated the attacks, and that continues today."
The anti-Muslim propaganda exists to enhance US control of what President Eisenhower called "the greatest material prize in history."

Control of Arab oil is the foremost US goal in the Middle East, and Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine is its principal tool:

"Departing from these norms, one should have no difficulty in understanding the traditional US opposition to the peace process.

The UN resolutions call for an international conference, and the US brooks no interference in what President Eisenhower described as the most 'strategically important area in the world,' with its enormous energy reserves.

"This is US turf: no independent force is allowed, foreign or indigenous.

"As Henry Kissinger explained in a private communication, one of his major policy goals was 'to ensure that the Europeans and Japanese did not get involved in the diplomacy' concerning the Middle East, a goal achieved at Camp David in 1978, and again in the current diplomacy -- that is, in the two cases that qualify as steps in the 'peace process' in US rhetoric.

"Furthermore, UN and other initiatives endorse a Palestinian right of self-determination, which would entail Israeli withdrawal from the occupied territories.

"While there has been an elite policy split over the matter, the prevailing judgment for the past 20 years has been that enhancement of Israeli power contributes to US domination of the region.

"For these reasons, the US has always blocked attempts at diplomatic resolution, apart from its own rejectionist initiatives.

Middle East Diplomacy Continuities and Changes by Noam Chomsky

Fascinating to watch as Islam, for all its modern-day anti-woman and anti-gay elements, exists as the preeminent PC-protected religion.

No, I'm pro-gay marriage, as long as they register, I'm terrible at buying gifts.

Wanna try again?

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all...in practice.

I'm a registered Independent. You want to question MY politics too ?

Three posts now.

Wrong.

I stand corrected

Everything but deny you voted Republican huh?

If you say you voted for Obama, I wont believe it.

Now you say you didn't vote Libertarian, or Republican.

What's left?...not voting at all?

If so, you've no right to bitch.

Wanna try again?

I've read enough of your posts to know you may call yourself an Independent, but you're about as independent as Bill O'Reilly...which is not at all...in practice.

You're insane, and that has nothing to do with politics

You want to bring their Quran up, may I refer you to the OT or better yet the Babylon Talmud where they got their info, and from the Jews themselves who lived in Mecca and Medina and the cast out Christians. The OT is worst than the Koran, at least Muhammad had some of the NT teachings.

The JDL is starting back up, you know the jewish terrorist group. The bombings will start again I'm sure.911, I won't even go there, this is a short and simple thread.
HA HA HA. I can only laugh at a pathetic response like that. All you've done now is amplify the gigantic difference between Jews and Muslims. Muslims attack and kill all over the world, and impose harsh, oppressive rules on people everywhere they go. Jews don't do this. Even in Israel, they have a high degree of tolerance. Islam is just the opposite of that. There never has been a less tolerant ideology (masquerading as a religion) than Islam.

Three posts now.

Wrong.

I stand corrected

"No right to bitch".

Typical.

You be a good and obedient little partisan ideologue, and I'll think for myself, and vote how I please.

Thanks.

Wanna try again?

You're insane

As I used to say to my college students, "Upon WHAT do you base that statement ?"

Wanna try again?

When they don't want to take an issue head on, they default immediately to a diversionary personal attack.

Like clockwork. Predictable. Tedious.

Promoting Islamophobia
The Main Purveyors of Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

Promoting Islamophobia Council for the National Interest
From your link:
"The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2011 are often cited as the roots of 'Islamophobia' in the United States. However, attributing Americans’ Islamophobia solely to the events of 9/11 ignores the anti-Muslim propaganda that predated the attacks, and that continues today."
The anti-Muslim propaganda exists to enhance US control of what President Eisenhower called "the greatest material prize in history."

Control of Arab oil is the foremost US goal in the Middle East, and Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine is its principal tool:

"Departing from these norms, one should have no difficulty in understanding the traditional US opposition to the peace process.

The UN resolutions call for an international conference, and the US brooks no interference in what President Eisenhower described as the most 'strategically important area in the world,' with its enormous energy reserves.

"This is US turf: no independent force is allowed, foreign or indigenous.

"As Henry Kissinger explained in a private communication, one of his major policy goals was 'to ensure that the Europeans and Japanese did not get involved in the diplomacy' concerning the Middle East, a goal achieved at Camp David in 1978, and again in the current diplomacy -- that is, in the two cases that qualify as steps in the 'peace process' in US rhetoric.

"Furthermore, UN and other initiatives endorse a Palestinian right of self-determination, which would entail Israeli withdrawal from the occupied territories.

"While there has been an elite policy split over the matter, the prevailing judgment for the past 20 years has been that enhancement of Israeli power contributes to US domination of the region.

"For these reasons, the US has always blocked attempts at diplomatic resolution, apart from its own rejectionist initiatives.

Middle East Diplomacy Continuities and Changes by Noam Chomsky
What a pile of laughable NONSENSE. The US won a war over Saddam Hussein, had control over a Iraq, and didn't get a drop if Iraq's oil. What we should be doing now is kicking the crap out of ISIS, and TAKING every bit of their oil.

Wanna try again?

When they don't want to take an issue head on, they default immediately to a diversionary personal attack.

Like clockwork. Predictable. Tedious.

Correct.

Invalidation is hard-wired into Islamapologists. What else is new ? :rolleyes-41: Ho hum. Yawn *****

Wrong.

I stand corrected

"No right to bitch".

Typical.

You be a good and obedient little partisan ideologue, and I'll think for myself, and vote how I please.

Thanks.

Exactly!...which by process of elimination, was Republican or Libertarian.

Oh, but you've denied both...

But you know what...I've behaved badly. I think I'm taking out my resentments for Madam Toxicmedia on you, she's quite wound up and stressed out right now.

You do have a right to vote, or not, with no obligation to answer me.

Thanks for at least having an opinion while you did, or didn't.

Have a great Turkey Day.

HA HA HA. I can only laugh at a pathetic response like that. All you've done now is amplify the gigantic difference between Jews and Muslims. Muslims attack and kill all over the world, and impose harsh, oppressive rules on people everywhere they go. Jews don't do this. Even in Israel, they have a high degree of tolerance. Islam is just the opposite of that. There never has been a less tolerant ideology (masquerading as a religion) than Islam.
Wow...that's fresh...

I've not been aware of any human culture that hasn't attacked or killed anyone, till now I guess.

But wait!...oh yeah...it's not true.

Nevermind!

Wanna try again?

Oh yeah...your "point"

Anti gay, and anti women views pre-date Islam in the middle east. There isn't any part of the word that has been pro women and pro gay for long, in a relative sense.

In other cultures, there are a great many things that Americans accept, that are reprehensible. Part of tolerance includes trying to understand their motivations, as opposed practicing lazy and intellectually shoddy reasoning by simply demonizing the entire culture...which actually involves Xenophobia as well.

You're not really pretending to be "tolerant", are you? It's been a while since I've seen a lefty make that claim. And I wonder why this religious "tolerance" so consistently happens to stop right at the door of Christianity. Wow, speaking of xenophobia and "demonizing an entire culture".

Islam is the PC-protected religion, you're doing it right now, and you will continue to. You and the Left will continue to spin and deflect for Islam, the horrific modern-day treatment of women and gays in that religion, because that takes a back seat to politics.

Identity Politics, "caring" about little divided groups, is a political tool of the left, that's it.

Your opinions have formed under the worst conditions...complete isolation from the ones you hate. Which is quite explainable.
One doesn't have to live in the Middle East (and BTW there are more Muslims living outside the ME than in it) to know about Islam. All one needs to do is see what has occurred over the past 1400 years of this cancer (masquerading as a religion), see what is happening now, and find the basis for it all in the big book of HATE > the Koran.

Oh yeah...your "point"

One doesn't have to live in the Middle East (and BTW there are more Muslims living outside the ME than in it) to know about Islam. All one needs to do is see what has occurred over the past 1400 years of this cancer (masquerading as a religion), see what is happening now, and find the basis for it all in the big book of HATE > the Koran.
Yes they do.

Forum List

Back