Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.

BUSTED! All the False Accusations & BS Coming To Light!

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

"A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against
Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000"

Hell, if they offered me that much money I would even think about launching a false accusation for them. :p

So let me make sure I understand the benchmarks being laid down here.

1) No one should raise money for the victim of a crime.

2) No one should sell the rights to a story about the victim of a crime.

Do I have that right?

One Bloom client who received financial help from Bloom was New York City makeup artist Jill Harth.

The former beauty contestant manager filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump in 1997 and then withdrew it under pressure. The news media discovered the litigation during the election, and Harth’s name became public in the summer of 2016. She asked Bloom to represent her in the fall after hearing Trump describe her allegations against him as false, and became a vocal critic of Trump.

It cuts both ways, and bet your bottom dollar Broderick was getting paid. Monica didn't get paid, and while the Clintons are pond scum, they did find the girl a job in DC

I didn't even realize she was Allred's daughter. Some dirty people in this world, and they don't all live in Canada it seems....

Do I have that right?

No. No one should fund OBVIOUS FALSE ACCUSERS.

This is fraud, these people belong in prison.

Do I have that right?
How can these accusers be victims when charges were never filed against Trump By them?

Do I have that right?

What evidence do you have they were lying?

Do I have that right?

The timing of the events. And as far as I understand the accusations were withdrawn (I suppose they ran out of money to pay the false accusers), after Trump won the election. What a total coincidence, how did that happen? They just forgot about it after the election was over huh...

Do I have that right?

Put it this way, just as covert "confidential informants" in Canada, there is a serious conflict of interest and protential coercion. One was offered $750k, paid by donors. There is connections to a PAC close to Hillary. Just as we had some undercovers paid millions by the RCMP go after some dudes, it turns out the guy being paid millions by the taxpayer had a massive drug problem. Do you think this is going to be a fair process? Don't you think there is a huge motivation for someone to lie, misrepresent, entrap, outright BS? It's no different with any woman looking for a massive payday

If someone contacts a media first and police after, doesn't lay charges but instead gets media attention for political purposes, I know from those activities where their motives lie. Some of the same lawyers seem to be involved in many of these "trial by media" campaigns....

Last edited:
No one would have suspected that a far left feminist was behind the false accusations.

Maybe she gets to see her own prison sentencing...

Do I have that right?

Put it this way, just as covert "confidential informants" in Canada, there is a serious conflict of interest and protential coercion. One was offered $750k, paid by donors. There is connections to a PAC close to Hillary. Just as we had some undercovers paid millions by the RCMP go after some dudes, it turns out the guy had a massive drug problem. Do you think this is going to be a fair process?

If someone contacts a media first and police after, doesn't lay charges but instead gets politics, I know from those activities where their motives lie. Some of the same lawyers seem to be involved in many of these "trial by media" campaigns....
So my benchmarks are accurate. Thanks.

Do I have that right?

The timing of the events. And as far as I understand the accusations were withdrawn (I suppose they ran out of money to pay the false accusers), after Trump won the election. What a total coincidence, how did that happen? They just forgot about it after the election was over huh...
You keep saying "false accusers" as if that were a fact.

Interesting.

It takes a lot of money to go up against a billionaire asshole like Trump, who is known to counter sue his victims.

I guess that never occurred to you tards.

Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allred's daughter.

This pretty much does in the full court sexual harrassment press the left was planning.

It takes a lot of money to go up against a billionaire asshole like Trump, who is known to counter sue his victims.

I guess that never occurred to you tards.

Noone would care, this was all about impacting the vote, a "November Surprise", they were never concerned about going to court, that is why they didn't. It was about a fat payday, and handing power to Crooked Hillary.

If you are telling me you cannot see this b.s a mile away, you should clear your sinuses.

BUSTED! All the False Accusations & BS Coming To Light!

"A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against
Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000"

Hell, if they offered me that much money I would even think about launching a false accusation for them. :p
I guess the other topics about this weren't good enough for you, eh? They didn't have your name at the top.

I also guess it slipped your little tard minds that Trump has a habit of counter suing his victims. It takes a lot of money to go up against the creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back