Progressives view Obama as conservative

Bernie Sanders is probably the only person who would make the far left truely happy.

Well, they don't even have to be an American citizen. Raul Castro? Chavez? Maybe there's the EnviroMaxxists Dream Candidate of Freddo Jong Il?

Clearly the Far Left needs to run a Third Party Candidate against RockRibbed Conservative Obammy, the only question is, "who has the Progressive creds?"

The progressives in the Dem Party have the same problem the reactionary wacks do in the GOP: they don't have the votes.

How many countries do we have to attack under his leadership for him to continue to Bush warmonger policy?

Enhanced the warmongering in Afghanistan, stuck with Bush's slow pullout policy in Iraq, attacked Libya/Pakistan/Yemen/Somalia.

What else do you need? War with Iran?

:lol:

"Attacked" Libya? Or helped get rid of a known terrorist running a country.

Pakistan? Yemen? Somalia? Sorry bud..but if a country is harboring people that mean to attack this country..and refuse to apprehend them..we really do have the right to defend ourselves.

I see, Obama interfering in another country is getting rid of a known terrorist. Bush doing the same thing is lying to the American public.

Sucks to not have the votes like you, CrusaderFrank.

Question: when Romney gets the nomination, are you going to man up and join the rest of us to support him, or you going to whine and pine, cry and sigh, squall and bawl, then fart and start a 3rd party effort?

Sucks to not have the votes like you, CrusaderFrank.

Question: when Romney gets the nomination, are you going to man up and join the rest of us to support him, or you going to whine and pine, cry and sigh, squall and bawl, then fart and start a 3rd party effort?

Good point, fucking idiotic to vote for someone who's in line with your principles.

The strategy of voting for the lesser of 2 evils has done this country wonders in the last few decades. We've found a way to put a near perfect gov't in place.

Jake I appreciate the rep, but the above statement is sarcasm.

You're telling Frank to vote for party over principle, and that's what i'm mocking.

Drock, I repped you for the sarcasm, said so in it.

The principles that Frank supports would destroy the country, so, yes, I want the votes of you and Frank, but not his silliness.

The principles that Frank supports would destroy the country, so, yes, I want the votes of you and Frank, but not his silliness.

I don't see much difference in principles from a person who supported Bush, or someone who supports Romney or Obama.

I don't see much difference in principles from a person who supported Bush, or someone who supports Romney or Obama.

That can be argued reasonably, of course. However, Frank's silliness is simply . . . silly. No reasonable American tolerates that nonsense of his.

Forum List

Back