Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
The recent county election results show the county has a slight Republican tilt. Still wondering where all these Progressives are at.

Kentucky Association of Counties - County Election Results

Furthermore, this shows a very different view of Sheriff Pate, man who a few years back rescued a six year old kid who was being kept in a closet and abused by his parents.

Sheriff Todd Pate on Saving Clayton - Video

He s Shaking The Handcuffs And The Boy Is Crying . . . - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

So I'm guessing there is more to the story than what Alex Jones is letting us know. . Shocking....

The recent county election results show the county has a slight Republican tilt. Still wondering where all these Progressives are at.

Furthermore, this shows a very different view of Sheriff Pate, man who a few years back rescued a six year old kid who was being kept in a closet and abused by his parents.

He s Shaking The Handcuffs And The Boy Is Crying . . . - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

So I'm guessing there is more to the story than what Alex Jones is letting us know. . Shocking....

Or possibly less.

Frankly having no substantiation I think this belongs in Conspiracy Theories.
I'm certainly gonna give it a TBB award.

Last edited:
When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.

When you think a bunch of government bureaucrats care more about the well being of your children than you do, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.
When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.

When you think a bunch of government bureaucrats care more about the well being of your children than you do, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.

Warren Jeffs thanks you for your endorsement.

I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state

Hasn't been my experience with public schools, having raised 3 generations of kid's experience as well as having been in the school business myself for a few years. Can't condemn an entire system from reading about some isolated incidences. I myself don't condemn home schooling but it's impractical for most people.
Home schooling can be wonderful if the parents are invested....friends of ours have homeschooled their three boys and they are very bright and I predict they will go places as adults. We also had neighbors who had 4 children, allegedly homeschooled but the children ran wild and were actually a little creepy....I caught the girls once putting their baby brother up on the 2nd story window with only a screen holding him from falling thru to the pavement below....they also used to call our dogs over to the fence and then bang on the fence and throw rocks over at them....then the parents would complain about our dogs barking. Fortunately, they were rentals and eventually got evicted.

I got several home-schooled kids as volunteers at wildlife rehab. They were all apparently intelligent enough but ignorant on really basic stuff like simple math in making up animal diets. Not one out of several understood something as simple as doubling a very simple recipe or measuring ingredients. The first thing I had to teach them was what measuring cups and measuring spoons were and how to use them. More than that, every one of them were completely helpless and backward socially.

OTOH, when I volunteered at my grand kids' grade schools, they actually made simple recipes and all learned fractions.

I also did quite a few education programs for home schooled kids. I think they pretty much behaved appropriately. They were curious and interested but I remember in some homes (which were all very nice, clean) lots of religious stuff. That's fine but home schooled kids just don't live in the real world.

Remembering when Glenn Beck said that grandparents should be the teachers for home-schooling kids. I supposed they would be as qualified as the kids' parents = not at all.

I got several home-schooled kids as volunteers at wildlife rehab. They were all apparently intelligent enough but ignorant on really basic stuff like simple math in making up animal diets. Not one out of several understood something as simple as doubling a very simple recipe or measuring ingredients. The first thing I had to teach them was what measuring cups and measuring spoons were and how to use them. More than that, every one of them were completely helpless and backward socially.

Interesting, because I've known many home schooled children and none of them have ever fit the stereotype that freedom hating Statists like yourself constantly portray them as. They have all been far more educated than their government schooled counterparts and the only social awkwardness I've noticed is that they are far better behaved and respectful towards others.

Of course, you have a penchant for being dishonest and dishonorable so I'm guessing your alleged experience is another one of your invented smear campaigns aimed towards people you don't approve of.

Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state
What people like you forget is that public schools were set up to be the default position. Anyone who doesn't like they way they do things is encouraged to find their own path whether it be private school or homeschooling. It is the height of laziness and a lack of responsibility to cry about public schools yet still send your kids there and do NOTHING in the way of volunteering in the classroom or go to board meetings to affect change.

You don't know anything about how I raised my kids. Nothing. Stick to stuff you know, like your Mal Lovefest.

We moved out of NYC and into a public schools system that is essentially a private school. My real estate taxes exceed what I made my first 2 years of work out of college and most of it to fund the local school system. I have 2 sons, one in medical school, the second is a law clerk at the State Appellate court.

I do my best to overcome the truly bizarre notions they picked up in college about White Privilege, how is wrong it is that people make minimum wage when Wall Street guys make so much money, how great FDR was, and on and on.

So Knee Grow, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

Warren Jeffs thanks you for your endorsement.

Who has what to do with the topic at hand? Absolutely nothing. You're the one who constantly outs yourself as an abusive government fascist and your knee jerk response to the OP is yet another one of your endorsements of such. If you don't like being portrayed that way perhaps you should try some soul searching, assuming you even have one.

Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Can you quote us the part where it talks about Progressives? I don't see that anywhere, but a 30 second Google search did show me that the county executive is a Republican.

Breckinridge County Kentucky Irvington Cloverport Hardinsburg

These are Progressives policies. When are you going to perform you MOD duty and remove the trolling comments I've been reporting?

This is not a Zone 2 thread and disagreeing with your hysterical asshattery does not constitute trolling.

I don't know if this section of rural Kentucky is culturally like here in far western Carolina but around here there's a whole lot of incest that goes on. Rarely talked about. Again, just sayin'.

This is not a Zone 2 thread and disagreeing with your hysterical asshattery does not constitute trolling.
I've given them links and testimonies, and in the event that they do not trust the links and testimonies, I've also provided the phone number of the sheriff there, yet they've taken up 3 pages of threads denying the story and claiming it's a money making scheme, at which point one can only conclude that they are deliberately trolling.

Define: "asshattery"

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

You can call the police department. I put the number in the OP. You will discover it is true.
Tell you what...give us a news link...not a self-serving "send us money" link.

A news link from CNN or MSNBC? Police told me the first trial date is this tuesday.

Pregnant Homeschool Mom Assaulted by Sheriff as CPS Kidnaps Her Kids in Kentucky
data blog.pageTitle
KY Cops Take 10 Kids From Free-Range Family Brutalize Pregnant Mother - Police State Daily
BREAKING Police Seize 10 Children From Homeschool Family Because They re Off-Grid Off The Grid News

Then it should be listed --- SOMEWHERE, should it not?

By the way, that would be uh, kinda quick to go to trial doncha think? One week?
Look at his links. :rofl:

I don't know if this section of rural Kentucky is culturally like here in far western Carolina but around here there's a whole lot of incest that goes on. Rarely talked about. Again, just sayin'.

Another slanderous post that has nothing to do with the OP (trolling) meant to create a cloud of "incest suspicions" around this beautiful family.

Will the mod also allow this post to stand?

I've given them links and testimonies, and in the event that they do not trust the links and testimonies, I've also provided the phone number of the sheriff there, yet they've taken up 3 pages of threads denying the story and claiming it's a money making scheme, at which point one can only conclude that they are deliberately trolling.

Define: "asshattery"
You've given us a phone number (could be anyone) and blogs and money seeking sites. Gee, what isn't legit about those? :lol:

Another slanderous post that has nothing to do with the OP (trolling) meant to create a cloud of "incest suspicions" around this beautiful family.

Grab a tissue and report the post, scammer.

What people like you forget is that public schools were set up to be the default position. Anyone who doesn't like they way they do things is encouraged to find their own path whether it be private school or homeschooling. It is the height of laziness and a lack of responsibility to cry about public schools yet still send your kids there and do NOTHING in the way of volunteering in the classroom or go to board meetings to affect change.

You don't know anything about how I raised my kids. Nothing. Stick to stuff you know, like your Mal Lovefest.

We moved out of NYC and into a public schools system that is essentially a private school. My real estate taxes exceed what I made my first 2 years of work out of college and most of it to fund the local school system. I have 2 sons, one in medical school, the second is a law clerk at the State Appellate court.

I do my best to overcome the truly bizarre notions they picked up in college about White Privilege, how is wrong it is that people make minimum wage when Wall Street guys make so much money, how great FDR was, and on and on.

So Knee Grow, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
Why are you so sensitive about my comments? What is it that was directed at YOU personally? Point that out for us.

Another slanderous post that has nothing to do with the OP (trolling) meant to create a cloud of "incest
suspicions" around this beautiful family.

Hey, you gave us no basis at all for a "bust" that, from all actual legitimate news sources, never even happened. I've given you two possibilities where, in the actual real world, such a bust could have happened -- and the latter directly related to DontTazMe's link to a event that actually did happen.

So you want your speculation to stand, and my speculation to be wiped out....

As noted when I got here --- authoritarian asshole.

The Progs are upset that more and more people are aware of and resisting their agenda.

The Progs are upset that more and more people are aware of and resisting their agenda.
So...have you sent them money yet? Don't delay!

Forum List

Back