Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.
I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Oh my yes....we trust you and your "police phone number"....:lol:

So you think he set up a fake police department?
You know there's this thing called the internet,maybe your familiar with it.
And get this!!!! You can look up phone numbers!!!
I know it sounds crazy but I swear it's true!!!!
So.....feel free believe and send money. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Here's the entire ongoing booking/inmate list at the Breckinridge County jail.

No one named "Naugler" has been booked there. Not this month, not anywhere on the list. At all.

Color me unsurprised.

When has it been claimed that Naugler was booked there? They took his children, not him.

But you knew that...liar.
Did you and your silly links make the claim that the wife was arrested? Why yes, I believe you did. Kindly explain yourself, sir.

She was not booked, since they dismissed the "resisting arrest" charge. Do you know anything about the arrest process in America?
If she "was not booked", she was not arrested.....of course, this could all be a big fat made up story to get money from sympathetic fools.

Do you know how many times I've been arrested on Long Island for handing out jury nullification fliers on the county court steps? Do you know how many times my name appears in the Suffolk county precinct records...NEVER!
Now this is a funny, funny post. :rofl:

I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.

So.....feel free believe and send money. A fool and their money are soon parted.

If the story is true I'll do just that.
Your desperation to prove this story false is telling.
Dont like the idea of kids avoiding the homo indoctrination thats so important to your type?

This thread reads quite nicely with the trolls ignored.

NYcarbineer

Sorry that I couldn't get back to you, since the thread was being spammed by trolls.

No, the county is not run by Progressives, but the public schooling system is the heart of Progressivism.

What we've witnessed is the CPS taking away children for not being 'properly educated.'

Dont like the idea of kids avoiding the homo indoctrination thats so important to your type?

Ummm... the story does not need to be "proved false". It needs to be proved TRUE.

Ummm... the story does not need to be "proved false". It needs to be proved TRUE.

More word games....
Shouldnt you be helping boddie polish her wallet chain or something?

This is not a Zone 2 thread and disagreeing with your hysterical asshattery does not constitute trolling.
I've given them links and testimonies, and in the event that they do not trust the links and testimonies, I've also provided the phone number of the sheriff there, yet they've taken up 3 pages of threads denying the story and claiming it's a money making scheme, at which point one can only conclude that they are deliberately trolling.

Define: "asshattery"
You've given us a phone number (could be anyone) and blogs and money seeking sites. Gee, what isn't legit about those? :lol:

I see you didnt take my advice and use this fantastical thing called the internet.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

So stories do not need to be proved true?
My, that's instructive.

Not desperate. I just have a healthy bullshit detector. You might want to invest in one.....before you get fooled too many times.

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

I am from Louisville, and have friends in Breckenridge County, and have travelled all over that county and here is what I know. No local station anywhere in the state has picked this up, which to me is odd because the Louisville stations are pretty good at picking up such stories. But No one is reporting it. Now, it may be too early in the story for any of the stations to have picked this up, but it seems too convenient an answer to me. Secondly, the only web sites I've found that are "reporting" this story are right wing blogs, and the family's own web site, which seems to me to have been designed and gone live much too quickly for a family of homeschooled rural farmers unless they had outside help. Now, I can guarantee that if there is any truth to this story, they were not picked up because their kids are being homeschooled. And no Sherriff in Kentucky would have acted without a warrant or subpoena, and certainly not in Breckenridge County. Nowhere in this story as far as I can see, do we have law enforcement, court, or CPS explanations which makes this story even more suspicious. For all we know these people could be axe murderers. More likely, they refused to register their children with the state as being home schooled, or else have refused to have them vaccinated. Who knows? One thing I do know, I would never trust the word, unchecked, of any of the far right wing blogs that are reporting this.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

So stories do not need to be proved true?
My, that's instructive.

Hey dumbass....they mean the same thing.
"If the story is true I'll do just that."

Not desperate. I just have a healthy bullshit detector. You might want to invest in one.....before you get fooled too many times.

Talk about being fooling yourself...
You think you're a man.

Talk about being fooling yourself...
You think you're a man.
Um no. I have much more self esteem than that. But thanks for sliding away from that pathetic story into a personal attack of me. Pretty much all you've got to work with now, I know.

Forum List

Back